Something Smells Fishy

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A sudden turnaround in Kartik's behavior is fishy.
If he really cares and has repented then why didn't he tell Survi that he knows that Khushi is his own daughter.

I would have been at ease if he went to Survi and said "Maybe you had your own reasons to hide the fact that Khushi is my real daughter, maybe you wanted to punish me, but lets forget the past, lets stop counting each other's mistakes. Let's move on, atleast for Khushi's happiness and well being"

Why did he talk about adoption?

It's like he woke up and said "I have decided I am going to be a very good person from today".😆😆😆

Something cunning is rolling in his mind and I bet Survi will fall for it. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts... He spoke of survi's pain of losing her child... what pain... was he not supposed to reveal the truth... say that he knows khushi is his daughter...

The way he was playing with words I'm damn sure he's still not over it... & he still has revenge/punishment in his mind...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Even i thought the same. He definitely has something up his sleeve and i'm afraid survi will fall for it, but what could his plan be? 😕
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have a bad feeling 😕
But let's see
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feel the same that he is upto something