Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

There must be some history behind no RK fans here.
I guess they got trolled after BV or Tamasha and they all left. They must be lurking around and waiting for a hit RK movie to come back on forum with venegence πŸ˜†

See poll results , RK wins all good actor polls . He got 60+ votes vs RS πŸ˜† . So there are many people. We have to bring them here .
How I wish I was around when RK was bashed
πŸ˜†

There is a notion that if you are a fan of some actor you have to like even the mediocre or average or bad acting of that actor.
Opposite side is if you are a fan of a particular actor you can never like any other actor's work even if that's brilliant.

I dont fall in any of the categories of 'Fan' when it comes to Ranbir. But I consistently liked and appreciated Ranbir's work over the past couple of years and I do bash him whenever I feel soπŸ˜›
Her-mion-e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaapi

Lol..is this for real 🀣

Hello old 'Fan' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

What do I get from personal life? On screen I see only an actor. As long as he is doing the job that I pay to watch , I am fine πŸ˜ƒ
Moreover , personal lives of all BW people sucks. Some hide through good PR and some don't. They are all riding the same boat πŸ˜†

True
But when you are a die-hard fan you tend to get involved in defending you favourite in personal matters itself, and that means defending his OTT statements (and you know they are plenty) which I can't.
If that isn't eligibility criteria then COUNT ME INπŸ˜ƒ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol..is this for real 🀣

Pinch yourself . It's real deal. RK fans are back !!
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ranbir's fandom are too classy to fight with illogical mean haters. So they can' t survive here and leave.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ViccoTurmeric

True
But when you are a die-hard fan you tend to get involved in defending you favourite in personal matters itself, and that means defending his OTT statements (and you know they are plenty) which I can't.
If that isn't eligibility criteria then COUNT ME INπŸ˜ƒ

do'nt worry there's no way you need to defend wrongdoings of rk or your fav star,I do'nt either.I just really admire his talents. You can very well be a fan without defending his personal life,woh to har celeb ka hi controversial hai koi kitna vi defend karle
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rinaa1

I think Ranbir's fandom are too classy to fight with illogical mean haters. So they can' t survive here and leave.

most rk fans are neutral calm actually,and most do'nt like to fight
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Hello old 'Fan'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No thanks, Buddy. I'm happy being a fake neutral. So much aggression doesn't suit me. πŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail

No thanks, Buddy. I'm happy being a fake neutral. So much aggression doesn't suit me. πŸ˜†

I forgot the 'fake neutral' one for a moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vicco and Hermione - Each fan to his/her own. I don't defend the undefendable . I have been Salman fan , so you can imagine the plight πŸ˜†
I am asking only for RK movie fans in this post .Some people are passionate about him and defend him in everything . We can't stop them Coz it's their choice. And sometimes when there is unnecessary bashing, you got to get involved . It's all situational .
Edited by Ranbirrocks - 8 years ago