Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiropa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

This group possibly was formed or became active when the rerun started on Sony Pal!!!!

and again me and some members of this group were requesting to Sony Pal for that rerun.We are the reason that rerun happened not the other way aroundπŸ˜†

Infact me and some of my friends kept requesting sab tv till they uploaded all the episodes of LRL.We did that for a whole month after that they uploaded it on november 2013.
I am talking about the LRLFC page.
and we supplied the remaining missing episodes as well.Dont talk ill about us Shai.We did some real work here.

BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiropa

I love Abhay-Shona,Wish there was more of them
Abhimanyu well Gaurav Chopra was cheated with the character.They never wrote him rightπŸ˜†
not even a gray shade.He never felt bad for Rajveer but was always feeling bad for himself.I thought atleast he would regret after Rajveer's going missing
Even with the new batch it was Gunny who was working all the time

I don't know , I have always felt that the whole creative team of LRL were confused people. Not only RN, they couldn't do justice to any pair properly. Not even the individual stories of the six cadets ! After Rajeev left, it got all the more messed up!

Aur Chauhan aaya hi kyun tha, that itself is a mystery.. If he was really supposed to take the place of Rajveer, he should have been made to act accordingly.. Most of the times he was found immersed in self pity ! And after Rajveer died, Gunny was brought as a semis replacement.. πŸ˜‰ They didn't name the character as Rajveer but ya he was basically serving Rajveer's purpose! Clever CVs.. They knew a direct replacement for Rajveer would bring in a debacle.. It was not difficult to guess from a past incident πŸ˜†

LRL had a beautiful plot which was , let's say, not so well handled ! Could have been a lot more crisp !
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

waise RN ke liye fight karne me mujhe bhi maja ata hain
FC me agr koi prob ho to report karna cause I cant check everypost.I never encourage fighting cause the actors are thereπŸ˜† RN pics pe jada comments ho to achcha hain.jo overview lete hain unko pata chalta hain ke ye jada popular hain.warna HN pics pe fight hoga to overview walo ko to yehi lagega na us pics pe jada comments hain.thori na dekhnge fight hain.
Keep posting RN pics.I guess massive uploads are coming if admins are free

Lekin support tum hamesha HN fans ko hi karti ho!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

HN fans ki bheed jahan hai wahan hum RN fans ka kya kaam!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Waise bhi itne saal ho gaye lekin unka bekaar ka raag aaj tak bandh nahi huya!!!!🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒

Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the Opening of the 123rd FC!!!!!!!

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Celebrating 10 Years of LRL!!!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great work Mrumi and Riya!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The frontpage is just awesome!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I love the way you described Raj and Naina's love story by the beautiful poems!!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

The six cadets of Captain Rajveer were defined very well!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It perfectly celebrates the spirit of LRL and the completion of this landmark!!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Thank you Shaina..😊
Ye aapke hum pe trust ka nateeja hain.. aapki choti choti mistakes pe humein tokne ka aur guide karne ka najeeja hain ke yeh FC sabko padand aaya..

Thanks again.. keep believing us.. aur yeh toh bas shuruwat hain..πŸ˜†
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

I don't know , I have always felt that the whole creative team of LRL were confused people. Not only RN, they couldn't do justice to any pair properly. Not even the individual stories of the six cadets ! After Rajeev left, it got all the more messed up!

Aur Chauhan aaya hi kyun tha, that itself is a mystery.. If he was really supposed to take the place of Rajveer, he should have been made to act accordingly.. Most of the times he was found immersed in self pity ! And after Rajveer died, Gunny was brought as a semis replacement.. πŸ˜‰ They didn't name the character as Rajveer but ya he was basically serving Rajveer's purpose! Clever CVs.. They knew a direct replacement for Rajveer would bring in a debacle.. It was not difficult to guess from a past incident πŸ˜†

LRL had a beautiful plot which was , let's say, not so well handled ! Could have been a lot more crisp !

Yes.. They were confused people..

Rajveer ki jagah koi nahin le sakta tha... na Chauahan na wo gunny...

Jab ek baar mentor protegee relation tha tab toh mess kar diya aur dusri baar success..😑

Agree with you Sanchari.. itne ache plot ke saath wo kya kuch nahin kar sakte the..

Aur I guess woh last tak decide nahin kar paaye ke Rajveer and Naina ko kiske saath joda jaaye.. Rajveer ke liye they had Ritu, Nandini, and Naina.. and for Naina.. Huda, Chauhan and rajveer.. They had created ample options..😑😑

But ye main kabhi nahin manungi ke Rajveer Naina ke love story mein Chauhan ka koi haath tha.. usne toh bas tamasha bana diya.. 😑😑😑

Shai.. i agree with you.. RN love story Bhargav ke karan shuru hui..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shiropa thumbnail

Lekin support tum hamesha HN fans ko hi karti ho!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

HN fans ki bheed jahan hai wahan hum RN fans ka kya kaam!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Waise bhi itne saal ho gaye lekin unka bekaar ka raag aaj tak bandh nahi huya!!!!🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒

Shai Shai I am not falling for theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Shiropa welcome back after ten years. you still come here once in a while to pin point someone.

I think FC doesn't need such kind of discussions.

If it is related to RN fine than and if not no need to pin point a member who is making all efforts to make his place running.

shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

well as you said the beautiful plot but not handled well

I think LRL would have done a lot better if they had speed up instead of dragging it,as example they set it before it started that Naveen would never be proven innocent unless Naina is passing out the academy.They should have know that this is a youth show and the cast are tallented,they wont stick around.Forget Rajeev all other cast wanted to leave.the creatives left,the original director left.How can they do justice then?

LRL should have planned for 1 year time and the 2 year journey should have shown in 200 episodes.They showed lots of unnecessary thing when left out what was important.

Like should have proven Naveen innocent long back and should have given all cadets their scheduled story.All of them had good script according to Harshad.Infact Ali real storyline was not shown at all.They kept using them as fillers and suddenly turned evil whenever they felt like it,as example pooja had no reason to fight with Naina as she liked Rajveer.

and all the cadets loved Rajveer yet they showed if it was only Naina's concern

Yudi-Shalini,Ali-Pooja,Alekh-Neelu they destroyed it all.
and 2nd batch dont even talk about it.
RN could develop because original creatives were there.

Though they should have believed in RN from the beginning.
I heard in reporters they took few things from RN storyline,may be Tripathy sir thought about it.

But I really want a sequel of LRL to have a happy ending for all my cadet and RNπŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Dear
I guess tum wahin ho jiska edits churaya gaya.If you have not noticed that posts and the guy has been removed and also a screen post setting has been given after all those things.Matlab koi bhi kuch bhi post kare admin ko approve karna parega

and wahan pakistani jada nahin walki kyunki main absent thi fake accounts wale bad gaye the.tumhari edit chori karne wala aur uspe support karne wali ek hi bandi thi tumko samajh nahin ayaπŸ˜† I made a post on this
waise my appologies.kyunki main busy rahti hun isliye har post check nahin kar pati.par atleast latest settings ke bad fake accounts wale post kam karenge.

you are always welcome to tell about RN page but I guess real one knows about it.
dont worry atmosphere kharab nahin hoga.ye IF FB se pahle se hain.humlog HN aur RA fans ko jhele hainπŸ˜†I had so many memories with RPFCπŸ˜ƒ
waise bhi RPFC me another actor aur pairs ke bare me disscussion is not allowed so agar koi kare to simple report karna,they would be out

We believe in sorting out matters between ourselves in this FC!!!!!

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please stop it everyone now...I just don't want silly discussions here for the people who don't even care about this place.