Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

That has to be a joke ! Chauhan ki wajah se unki love story shuru nahi Hui thi balki uski wajah se it had come to a halt 😑 I don't know, I never liked that character.. Again, he was a man who could never stand up for his people.. Neither his friend nor his dead friend's sister.. But he still wanted Rajveer's position in no time ! 😑

BTW, did Chauhan ever confess his feelings before Naina? I never watched LRL after Rajveer died. Well, Chauhan did have quite an idea about what was it that Raj felt for Naina..

Rajveer-Ritu could have been a successful pair.. But then, they shouldn't have given us the taste of RN ! With the RN tingling your taste buds it was impossible to develop a liking for RR ! 😳
Nevertheless, I liked Ritu.. A very elegant and substantial character though she was negative ! She never came across as a b*tch !

Abhimanyu ne kiya kuch nahi aur do din mein usse Raj ki jagah chahiye thi!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Kaise feelings??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Naina ke saath jo uska supposed love track tha woh toh Raj ke saath khatam ho gaya!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Phir bahut baad mein woh ek reporter Roma ke saath ghum raha tha to expose Gehlot aur hume laga shayad iske saath kuch ho!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But nahi hua aur phir aaya Season 3!!!!

Season 3 mein pehle woh padha Cadet Akriti (Shikha Singh) ke peeche!!!!😊 😊 😊

Yeh pairing mujhe actually pasand thi kyunki it was slightly inspired from Raj and Naina!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But this pairing was soon forgotten when saree laherahi huyi KMA mein aayi Captain Shona Das (Gauri Pradhan Tejwani)!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abhimanyu went running after her forgetting all about Akriti!!!!😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

In the end he does confess his feelings to Shona only to be turned down as Shona was in love with her mentor Col. Abhay Verma (Hiten Tejwani in a cameo)!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Waise Shona and Abhay were like an older version of RN!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

han RR ki wo pic maine b dekhi thi..bt chauhan wali bat ka muje ni pta...bt wnha hum kisi ko kuch keh ni sakte bcs wo LRLFC group h..wnha LRL se related kuch b post kr skte hn log...lekin ye chauhan wali post dekhni pdegi muje😑😑😑

I disagree that Ritu and Raj could have been a good pair!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

She looked like a bad copy of Sush from Main Hoon Na!!!!

It was obvious from the beginning that she was negative!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

OMG: Arjun Bijlani INJURED on the sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 9'..!

The actor had a severe injury..

Saturday, July 23, 2016 | 1:08:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
4 Comments | By Kunal Nirmal Kothari

Injuries are a part and parcel of an actor's life. And when it comes to participating in dance reality shows, it becomes more frequent than usual. 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' is one of the most popular dance reality shows in India, and over the time it has been roping in TV biggies to participate in the show.

This time around too, there is a stellar line-up for the viewers. And one of them is the 'Naagin' actor, Arjun Bijlani.

And as we talk about injuries, Arjun became the latest one to have got it. The actor was recently rehearsing for his upcoming performance when a serious injury forced Arjun to visit the hospital.

We contacted Arjun, who confirmed, "Yes, I was doing this split-to-tumble move with Bhavna and while doing the tumble I landed on my pelvic bone. I did not quite feel any pain that time and continued to rehearse. But soon, there was excruciating pain and I went to the doctor, where he asked me to go to the hospital. The doctor there had a look and said there is a huge swelling and it will take about 4-5 days to recover."

He added, "I took some pain killers and had to resume rehearsals. Currently, I am taking it easy and not stressing the pain, but I have to be ready and set for the performance."

We wish Arjun the speediest of recoveries and salute the dedication to have still continued rehearsing..!

Link : https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/33244-omg-arjun-bijlani-injured-on-the-sets-of-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-9.htm

Oh dear!!!!😲 😲 😲

Participating in these dance shows means injuries!!!!

It gets more about stunts than dance nowadays!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

I hope Arjun recovers soon!!!!😊 😊 😊

Even in this state he has to rehearse!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Thanks for posting it Riya!!!!😊

Shaina_b thumbnail

Team 'Fever' promises to leave audiences 'suspensed'

IANS | Jul 23, 2016, 02.01 PM IST

The team of the forthcoming film 'Fever' promises that interest in the film will be alive till its end and that it will leave the moviegoers 'suspensed'. The movie's cast feels 'Fever' will raise the temperature in the form of hatred, rage, revenge and love.

Being a suspense film, the conclusion of the movie was very important for its director-editor and writer Rajeev Jhaveri. "The end is so important. You will never expect it. We have managed to keep the interest alive," Jhaveri said during a visit to the IANS headquarters here on Friday. The film's cast -- Rajeev Khandelwal, Gauahar Khan and Italian actress Caterina Murino -- who accompanied him agrees with him.

Khandelwal, who has been highly appreciated for his act in films like 'Aamir' and 'Shaitan', said: "It is the first time that I am playing a character that has layers. You will not be able to gauge what I am and what my intentions are. "I will probably leave you confused. All he remembers is his name and that he has committed some crime which is very scary. My character will leave you 'suspensed'. It maybe wrong grammatically, but it will."

Gauahar, who has done small roles in films like 'Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year' and 'Ishaqzaade', is also excited about her first film that will present her in a "quintessential lead role". "In a suspense film, you can't say much otherwise why would you watch a film. I can just say that my character is a girl who lives in Switzerland. She is a strong girl and has lots going on. It is my first lead role. "It's like living an actor's dream where you get to explore talent," she said. The director says Gauahar is 'stunning' in the film and that she is the surprise package. "She has done a wonderful job in the film," he said.

Caterina's character also has "too many secrets". "We had to be subtle with our acting too," she added.

It has secrets, fancy cars and unexpected twists, but why the title 'Fever'? "We wanted an original title. There is no Hindi film with that title. It also defines the film. How do you define Fever? Anything that raises temperature. It could be in the form of excitement, hatred, rage, revenge or love. Anything that excites you out of normal being and raises temperature," said the director.

'Fever', which also stars Gemma Atkinson and Victor Banerjee, is slated to release on August 5.

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
shiropa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Girls on new FC.
oh the name,I always wanted Naina to solve it
It was nice seeing Rajeev wishing us on 10th anniversary of LRL.so many years has gone by.It still feels like yesterday.Even though I loved other serials before but LRL feels like first love.I can still watch all the episodes in 1 go.
shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

hahaha...waise maza aata h jb RN k liye hum fight krte hn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aise lfeel hota h jaise kisi jung k maidan me hnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LRLFC group h...shiropa is d admin...

ek rahul jangra naam ka banda h...maine RN ki pic upload ki tb usne comment kiya i like huda naina...muje b gussa aaya tha...but maine kisi tarah apne gusse ko kaabu kr liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise RN ke liye fight karne me mujhe bhi maja ata hain
FC me agr koi prob ho to report karna cause I cant check everypost.I never encourage fighting cause the actors are thereπŸ˜† RN pics pe jada comments ho to achcha hain.jo overview lete hain unko pata chalta hain ke ye jada popular hain.warna HN pics pe fight hoga to overview walo ko to yehi lagega na us pics pe jada comments hain.thori na dekhnge fight hain.
Keep posting RN pics.I guess massive uploads are coming if admins are free
shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Aisa nahin hain ke main personal matters ke karan batana nahin chahti.. but I guess sabko waha pata hain.. kyunki woh log bhi IF ki baatein karte hain.. aur meri link bhi waha Chandni ne post ki thi proof ke liye.. tab mujhe kisine kaha tha ke IF ke saath mujhe waha bhi post karna chahiye and I denied. agar tum chaho toh bata do waha,, agar hamara RPFC aur jyada active hota hain toh mujhe kuch problem nahin.. bas waha ke jaise yaha atmosphere kharab naa ho..

Hello Dear
I guess tum wahin ho jiska edits churaya gaya.If you have not noticed that posts and the guy has been removed and also a screen post setting has been given after all those things.Matlab koi bhi kuch bhi post kare admin ko approve karna parega

and wahan pakistani jada nahin walki kyunki main absent thi fake accounts wale bad gaye the.tumhari edit chori karne wala aur uspe support karne wali ek hi bandi thi tumko samajh nahin ayaπŸ˜† I made a post on this
waise my appologies.kyunki main busy rahti hun isliye har post check nahin kar pati.par atleast latest settings ke bad fake accounts wale post kam karenge.

you are always welcome to tell about RN page but I guess real one knows about it.
dont worry atmosphere kharab nahin hoga.ye IF FB se pahle se hain.humlog HN aur RA fans ko jhele hainπŸ˜†I had so many memories with RPFCπŸ˜ƒ
waise bhi RPFC me another actor aur pairs ke bare me disscussion is not allowed so agar koi kare to simple report karna,they would be out
shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Mujhe problem nahi hai if they come here!!!!

But please make it clear any type of HN raag will not be tolerated here!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

why on earth HN fans will come on RPFCπŸ˜†
bada bada karke title lagaya hain idhar
waise bhi they r not HP but VP woh bhi rare pieces
Hum RP wale majority hain
RP pics n fics jada post hote hain groups main
shiropa thumbnail

Abhimanyu ne kiya kuch nahi aur do din mein usse Raj ki jagah chahiye thi!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Kaise feelings??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Naina ke saath jo uska supposed love track tha woh toh Raj ke saath khatam ho gaya!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Phir bahut baad mein woh ek reporter Roma ke saath ghum raha tha to expose Gehlot aur hume laga shayad iske saath kuch ho!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But nahi hua aur phir aaya Season 3!!!!

Season 3 mein pehle woh padha Cadet Akriti (Shikha Singh) ke peeche!!!!😊 😊 😊

Yeh pairing mujhe actually pasand thi kyunki it was slightly inspired from Raj and Naina!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But this pairing was soon forgotten when saree laherahi huyi KMA mein aayi Captain Shona Das (Gauri Pradhan Tejwani)!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abhimanyu went running after her forgetting all about Akriti!!!!😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

In the end he does confess his feelings to Shona only to be turned down as Shona was in love with her mentor Col. Abhay Verma (Hiten Tejwani in a cameo)!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Waise Shona and Abhay were like an older version of RN!!!!!

I love Abhay-Shona,Wish there was more of them
Abhimanyu well Gaurav Chopra was cheated with the character.They never wrote him rightπŸ˜†
not even a gray shade.He never felt bad for Rajveer but was always feeling bad for himself.I thought atleast he would regret after Rajveer's going missing
Even with the new batch it was Gunny who was working all the time
shiropa thumbnail

Haan haan wahi group tha!!!!😳

Ussi se mujhe nikala tha!!!!

Mujhe reason diya tha ke Vikas bhi uska member hai!!!!πŸ€”

Toh main kya karu??Nachu??πŸ˜•

8 saal ke baad main phir se wahi nautanki dekhne ko taiyaar nahi thi!!!!🀒 🀒 🀒

Humne kam suffer kiya hai because of them??πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

They misled the producers who in turn kept RN on hold!!!!😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

Aur itne hi fan hai toh itne saalo tak kaha thhe??😳 😳 😳 😳

Itne saalo tak hum thhe!!!!

Hello ShaiπŸ˜›
Meri kya timing hainπŸ˜†
Jhut bole kaowa kateπŸ˜†

You were not out because you protested when HN fans attacked RN
You called Vikas "a Gay" on a post congratulating for his marriage and in which Vikas was tagged and he liked the congratulating post as well.You knew Vikas was there.

We all hated Huda but its basic civic sense not to be rude with the actor for his role.and you were asked to refrain from it and comment on RN pics instead.

I did receive complain from a guy sending me links that you kept posting attacking comments on every posts he made.He took it lightly at first but when you made that comment on Vikas he reported.He never attacked RN

and I saved all the screenshots of those posts.πŸ˜‰

and I also told you to comment on RN pics as it gets wrong impression if HN pics as so many comments even if its because of fighting.You were not removed but you left instead of commenting ad sticking to RN pics.

All LRL cadets,writer,director are there.I am a big RN fan but I have some morals to follow as an admin.

If that was RN group I could have banned people from anything other than RN.You could have vented on that on private chat with me but attacking an actor is always bad.

and yes HN is noncanon.Its established fact RN loved each other.and we fans are majority.
You loved Harry-Harmiony too who were non-canon as well.So would you stop loving them as they did not become canon or appreciate hate from canon fans?