Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh.

NDTV Goodtimes LuxeInteriors with Rajeev Khandelwal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He and wife show their labour of love. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

The place where love grows. πŸ˜ƒ

The house is very nice!!!!πŸ‘

I especially liked the bar and the library!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

The kitchen is wonderful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The garden is not too big but done very nicely!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fever Movie @FeverMovie2016

Press conference in Delhi #FeverInDelhi #FeverOnAug5 #FeverPromotions #FeverCityTours

yazh. thumbnail

Celebs in Jaipur: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in the city for Movie Promotions

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal was in the Jaipur city on Thursday, July 21, 2016 for the promotional campaigning of his upcoming Bollywood movie. The actor was accompanied by Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan. Both Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan visited heritage places on their visit to the pinkcity.

Talks with Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal on social media presence

Social media requires a different type of an attitude in a human being. It requires a different persona to maintain a virtual profile on the social media platforms. I as a human being do not consider myself to be blessed with such a charm and an attitude to stay active on the various social media platforms, viz. Facebook, Twitter etc. Such are the thoughts of the television actor Rajeev Khandelwal.

Fan mails - keeping up with their replies

Expressing more on social media, Rajeev Khandelwal said that he maintains distance from the social media platforms as he cannot give daily updates about his life. He in his best capability replies to the mails he receives from his fans, but throughout the day his mailbox floods with the fan mails and he cannot reply to every single mail and continue replying to every mail received.

Competition holds no place for Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal expressed that he does not hold belief in competing with others. "Criticism plays an important role in everyone's life. Whenever I pay a visit to social media like YouTube or Twitter, I never pay heed to the likes or the dislikes in my profile. If a person writes down two lines of criticism for you that surely does retain in the mind."

Criticism gets to you, sticks to you

How much ever do people say that criticism does not play an important part in their life and that they aren't shaken or brought down by criticism, but these are merely things to say. Criticism sure does affect an individual and his mind."

Taking out time for the things you love

The actor not only is constantly involved with his work, but he also spares time to do and enjoy the things he likes. He likes to travel and read books a lot. Travelling the country and the world is a passion he pursues.

Experimenting with different roles and scripts that he can connect to

The actor also believes in experimenting himself and his work. Doing the same kind of work repeatedly is not his cup of tea. When it comes to acting, the actor believes in choosing a script in which he feels connected with the character. While choosing the script, the actor goes for a character in which here is immense scope for acting. He believes in a role which the audience can have a mark on their minds for a long time.

Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in Jaipur

yazh. thumbnail

Butterflies in the

stomach

When AfterHrs asked how did it feel being back in Jaipur, Khandelwal replied with excitement, "I feel at home. Abhi bhi aisa hota hai " the moment I see the aircraft landing, I get butterflies in the stomach. Though I have been staying away from home for 13-14 years, each time I come here I feel excited like Oh my God I can see Jaipur!' When people at the airport in Jaipur smile at me, I get the feeling that they have a right over me."

I miss a lot of things from Jaipur'

Continuing in the nostalgic mode, Khandelwal added, "I miss a lot things from Jaipur, though it has changed a lot since the time I was here. For example, there were a lot of pyaus (water-booths) that are less now. But I miss Jaipur festivals like Holi and Diwali; I miss the winters here and, to be precise, I miss the Pink of the Pink City."

Proud to see Jaipur people in industry'

After Khandelwal made the City of Dreams his second home, many people " taking him to be their idol " got into acting, which makes the actor proud. Turn to AH4

I miss the Pink of Pink City'

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal shares the excitement upon returning to Jaipur and feels people here have a right over

"I know many people from Jaipur working in serials or films. They used to tell me that they want to be like me; they want to do something and I would ask them to work hard. They are working hard, which makes me feel so good and proud."

No reality shows

At a time when most celebs are busy doing one reality show or the other, Khandelwal has no plans to take up any such projects. "I had said 10 years earlier that I'm not going to participate in any reality show ever and I am still not looking at doing that. Haan agar host karna hoga toh I will do that," he revealed.

Only the projects that excite him

Khandelwal, known to take up selected projects, shared with After Hrs, "I only take up projects that excite me " be it television or films. I haven't got any offers for television that have appealed to me, but you will get to see me in two more films apart from Fever. This year, I have a total of two releases " Fever, which is releasing on August 5 and Pranam that is releasing at the end of this year. Meanwhile, if I get something exciting in television, I will also do that."

Thrillers excite me'

Having done a number of thriller films so far, Khandelwal finds it a challenging genre for an actor. "I work in thrillers because these excite me. You don't have dialogues to express your feelings; it's just your expressions that depict everything," he explained. The actor also shared that he will be soon seen in a film that is neither a thriller nor a suspense film, but a simple story straight from the heart. He will also be seen doing comedy in that film.

[email protected]

Yukti Sharma

Though he's been away for quite some time now, city lad Rajeev Khandelwal remains a true-blue Jaipurite till date. With a journey that boasts of a line-up of popular television shows and critically-acclaimed movies like Aamir and Table No 21, he still feels overwhelmed whenever he is in the Pink City. Here on Thursday along with Gauahar Khan to promote the upcoming Fever, Khandelwal spoke to After Hrs at length about the film and his homecoming.

Published Date: Jul 22, 2016

------------------------------------------------------------

and when he is away the city is less pink

or rather more pink when he is there...☺️

yazh. thumbnail
Team 'Fever' promises to leave audiences 'suspensed'

Read more at: http://www.sify.com/news/team-fever-promises-to-leave-audiences-suspensed-news-others-qhwtEeagaijee.html
Noida, July 22 (IANS) The team of the forthcoming film "Fever" promises that interest in the film will be alive till its end and that it will leave the moviegoers 'suspensed'. The movie's cast feels "Fever" will raise the temperature in the form of hatred, rage, revenge and love. Being a suspense film, the conclusion of the movie was very important for its director-editor and writer Rajeev Jhaveri. "The end is so important. You will never expect it. We have managed to keep the interest alive," Jhaveri said during a visit to the IANS headquarters here on Friday. Kabali review: Rajini carries film on his shoulders Th film's cast -- Rajeev Khandelwal, Gauahar Khan and Italian actress Caterina Murino -- who accompanied him also agrees with him. Khandelwal, who has been highly appreciated for his act in films like "Aamir" and "Shaitan", said: "It is the first time that I am playing a character that has layers. You will not be able to gauge what I am and what my intentions are. "I will probably leave you confused. All he remembers is his name and that he has committed some crime which is very scary. My character will leave you 'suspensed'. It maybe wrong grammatically, but it will." Gauahar, who has done small roles in films like "Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year" and "Ishaqzaade", is also excited about her first film that will present her in a "quintessential lead role". "In a suspense film, you can't say much otherwise why would you watch a film. I can just say that my character is a girl who lives in Switzerland. She is a strong girl and has lots going on. It is my first lead role. "It's like living an actor's dream where you get to explore talent," she said. The director says Gauahar is "stunning" in the film and that she is the surprise package. "She has done a wonderful job in the film," he said. Caterina's character also has "too many secrets". "We had to be subtle with our acting too," she added. It has secrets, fancy cars and unexpected twists, but why the title "Fever"? "We wanted an original title. There is no Hindi film with that title. It also defines the film. How do you define fever? Anything that raises temperature. It could be in the form of excitement, hatred, rage, revenge or love. Anything that excites you out of normal being and raises temperature," said the director. "Fever", which also stars Gemma Atkinson and Victor Banerjee, is slated to release on August 5. --IANS

Read more at: http://www.sify.com/news/team-fever-promises-to-leave-audiences-suspensed-news-others-qhwtEeagaijee.html
1069050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

FB ka kaun sa group hai mujhe yaad nahi but ek group se mujhe nikala gaya tha for fighting with an HN fan who kept speaking against RN and supporting HN!!!!😑

This group possibly was formed or became active when the rerun started on Sony Pal!!!!

hahaha...waise maza aata h jb RN k liye hum fight krte hn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aise lfeel hota h jaise kisi jung k maidan me hnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LRLFC group h...shiropa is d admin...

ek rahul jangra naam ka banda h...maine RN ki pic upload ki tb usne comment kiya i like huda naina...muje b gussa aaya tha...but maine kisi tarah apne gusse ko kaabu kr liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Yes.. Riya deserves the credit..πŸ‘

So do you Mrumi! 😳❀️ You did a great job too πŸ€—

P.S. The message you have written on the first page it was a total surprise for me!❀️ And I have no issues or complaints that you didn't tell me that you are writing something like that.πŸ˜† The surprise was beautiful 😳

Love you ❀️

But honestly speaking, that was not at all a surprise from my side... Agar main waha tera naam nahin leti then that was wrong thing from my side.. It was my duty to mention you there..😊

But I am glad that it turned out as surprise for you and I could make you happy.. 😳
Love you too..β€οΈπŸ€—
Mrumi thumbnail

FB ka kaun sa group hai mujhe yaad nahi but ek group se mujhe nikala gaya tha for fighting with an HN fan who kept speaking against RN and supporting HN!!!!😑

This group possibly was formed or became active when the rerun started on Sony Pal!!!!

Not only HN.. they support RR, AN also..😑.. kalhi kisine RR ki fresher's ball ki pic upload ki thi waha.. aur ek baar Chauhan ko leke kisise mera jhagda bhi hua tha.. uske hisab se RN ki love story uske karan start hui thi😑
Mrumi thumbnail

IF Pakistan aur baaki countries se accessible hai!!!!

Oops... ! Sorry I didn't know that.. I thought ke waha hamari kafi sites ban hain toh yeh bhi hogi.. πŸ˜•
I hope maine kisiko hurt nahin kia yaha..
Mrumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh.

Butterflies in the

stomach

When AfterHrs asked how did it feel being back in Jaipur, Khandelwal replied with excitement, "I feel at home. Abhi bhi aisa hota hai " the moment I see the aircraft landing, I get butterflies in the stomach. Though I have been staying away from home for 13-14 years, each time I come here I feel excited like Oh my God I can see Jaipur!' When people at the airport in Jaipur smile at me, I get the feeling that they have a right over me."

I miss a lot of things from Jaipur'

Continuing in the nostalgic mode, Khandelwal added, "I miss a lot things from Jaipur, though it has changed a lot since the time I was here. For example, there were a lot of pyaus (water-booths) that are less now. But I miss Jaipur festivals like Holi and Diwali; I miss the winters here and, to be precise, I miss the Pink of the Pink City."

Proud to see Jaipur people in industry'

After Khandelwal made the City of Dreams his second home, many people " taking him to be their idol " got into acting, which makes the actor proud. Turn to AH4

I miss the Pink of Pink City'

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal shares the excitement upon returning to Jaipur and feels people here have a right over

"I know many people from Jaipur working in serials or films. They used to tell me that they want to be like me; they want to do something and I would ask them to work hard. They are working hard, which makes me feel so good and proud."

No reality shows

At a time when most celebs are busy doing one reality show or the other, Khandelwal has no plans to take up any such projects. "I had said 10 years earlier that I'm not going to participate in any reality show ever and I am still not looking at doing that. Haan agar host karna hoga toh I will do that," he revealed.

Only the projects that excite him

Khandelwal, known to take up selected projects, shared with After Hrs, "I only take up projects that excite me " be it television or films. I haven't got any offers for television that have appealed to me, but you will get to see me in two more films apart from Fever. This year, I have a total of two releases " Fever, which is releasing on August 5 and Pranam that is releasing at the end of this year. Meanwhile, if I get something exciting in television, I will also do that."

Thrillers excite me'

Having done a number of thriller films so far, Khandelwal finds it a challenging genre for an actor. "I work in thrillers because these excite me. You don't have dialogues to express your feelings; it's just your expressions that depict everything," he explained. The actor also shared that he will be soon seen in a film that is neither a thriller nor a suspense film, but a simple story straight from the heart. He will also be seen doing comedy in that film.

[email protected]

Yukti Sharma

Though he's been away for quite some time now, city lad Rajeev Khandelwal remains a true-blue Jaipurite till date. With a journey that boasts of a line-up of popular television shows and critically-acclaimed movies like Aamir and Table No 21, he still feels overwhelmed whenever he is in the Pink City. Here on Thursday along with Gauahar Khan to promote the upcoming Fever, Khandelwal spoke to After Hrs at length about the film and his homecoming.

Published Date: Jul 22, 2016

------------------------------------------------------------

and when he is away the city is less pink

or rather more pink when he is there...☺️

I just enjoy reading this article.. πŸ˜ƒ.. Isse kehte hain apni mitti se bandhke rehna..

Thank you yazh.. for posting this..😊