Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: npksk8495

murmi & ria you both have done a great work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ yaar title to bada hi gajab haiπŸ˜‰the frontpage is awesome i just love every bit of it πŸ˜›:-*:-) pics are so beautifull
humare super six cadates ko to perfectly difine kiya after reading to main sirf smile kar rahi thi πŸ˜› you know what maine shai ke insist karne pe hi june me rpfc ko joine kiya tha THANK YOU SHAI for this but pata hi nahi chala kab mujhe iski aadat si ho gayi isliye jab maine iss thread ko dekha to main kitni khush hui bata nahi sakti humari pyaari si rpfc family ek kadam aur aage badh gayi
the RPFCs have connected all rajeev fans rn fans lrl fans to each-other & united them provides them a plateform to share their feelings
123 thread wow! Just awesome great
to reaching this milestone is not easy yeh rpfc se jude every members whole rpfc team ki efforts love dedication devotion & hard work ko show karta ye show karta hai ki sab kitne attached hai rpfc se lrl se rn se rp se aur humare dear rk se guys standing ovation for this you all are superb
once again hearty congrates & best wishes thank you guys love you hats off ❀️ ❀️

murmi & ria you both have done a great work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

We are glad you liked our efforts 😳

yaar title to bada hi gajab haiπŸ˜‰

Hahaha! πŸ˜› Thank you 😊

the frontpage is awesome i just love every bit of it πŸ˜›:-*:-)

Thank you so much 😳

pics are so beautifull

Glad you liked the pix ❀️

humare super six cadates ko to perfectly difine kiya after reading to main sirf smile kar rahi thi πŸ˜›

Hahaha! Really? So can I say "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"πŸ‘πŸΌ? 😳

you know what maine shai ke insist karne pe hi june me rpfc ko joine kiya tha THANK YOU SHAI for this but pata hi nahi chala kab mujhe iski aadat si ho gayi isliye jab maine iss thread ko dekha to main kitni khush hui bata nahi sakti humari pyaari si rpfc family ek kadam aur aage badh gayi
the RPFCs have connected all rajeev fans rn fans lrl fans to each-other & united them provides them a plateform to share their feelings

And this has become a grand success because of you people!😳❀️ So thanks to you all for keeping the energy and enthusiasm intact in all the previous RPFC πŸ‘πŸΌ and we are looking forward to receiving the shower of love from you all in this fanclub too.πŸ₯³ Remember this is only yet another fanclub otherwise it's all the same the enthusiasm, the fun, the enjoyment is all the same! 😳 Yes might be a little more than before but in no ways it's gonna be less! πŸ₯³

123 thread wow! Just awesome great

This is nothing, we dream for higher!😊 And it is only possible if we all go hand in hand, enjoying this beautiful journey 😳

to reaching this milestone is not easy yeh rpfc se jude every members whole rpfc team ki efforts love dedication devotion & hard work ko show karta ye show karta hai ki sab kitne attached hai rpfc se lrl se rn se rp se aur humare dear rk se

We agree to all that πŸ‘ it is the hard work of not one but all! πŸ₯³

guys standing ovation for this you all are superb

Thank you so much! So are you πŸ€—

once again hearty congrates & best wishes thank you guys love you hats off ❀️ ❀️

Thank you so much! 😳
Enjoy!
❀️
Edited by RNpoint1857 - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yazh.

Before writing an article and a headline why not take a teeny tiny while to check the facts.

It is tony kakkar is it not...

Yes it is!!!!

All articles are like this nowadays!!!!

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@RNpoint Great work dearie!

Yes.. Riya deserves the credit..πŸ‘

So do you Mrumi! 😳❀️ You did a great job too πŸ€—

P.S. The message you have written on the first page it was a total surprise for me!❀️ And I have no issues or complaints that you didn't tell me that you are writing something like that.πŸ˜† The surprise was beautiful 😳

Love you ❀️
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

b'day list me mera bhi b'day dalna h πŸ˜‰

Pehle member list mein toh aaja!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Hum sab new members ke dalne hain.. par pehle member list update hogi phir bday list mein entry milegi.. Shaina is working on that..😊

Birthday list mein entry ho na ho lekin sab ke birthdays pe yahan pe party zaroor hogi!!!!πŸ₯³

Shaina_b thumbnail

okay πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

is bar to bahot saare new members hn...bt m kbi kbi sochti hu fb wale LRLFC me bhi I-F k baare me btana chiye...bcs wnha bahot sare bande aisi hn jinhe I-F k bare me ni pta...they want to read RN fictions n there's a huge collection of RN ffsπŸ˜›

FB ka kaun sa group hai mujhe yaad nahi but ek group se mujhe nikala gaya tha for fighting with an HN fan who kept speaking against RN and supporting HN!!!!😑

This group possibly was formed or became active when the rerun started on Sony Pal!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

No Please.. Mujhe waha ke kuch log thode paagal lagte hain.. ek toh waha pakistani jyada hain .. toh IF unhe accessible hain ya nahin maloom nahin.. aur Chandni.. Amriti.. Shweta hain IF pe .. Chandni ko toh pata hain.. Amriti active nahin hain yaha.. main Shweta ko PM kar dungi.. ek toh jabse siggy wala matter hua hain mujhe waha kisise baat nahin karniπŸ˜’.. I hope you understand

IF Pakistan aur baaki countries se accessible hai!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

hahaha...mujhe wnha k kuch log pagal lagte hn..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this line is hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pakistani members IF pe b hn...i think sanabmw (writer of kitna pyaar hai tumse) she's from pakistan...😊

bt koi bat ni...i understand ur feelingsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Sana is not from Pakistan!!!!😊

Usse humne Pakistan ko diya hai!!!!πŸ˜›

Matlab woh India ki hai but has married into Pakistan!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Aisa nahin hain ke main personal matters ke karan batana nahin chahti.. but I guess sabko waha pata hain.. kyunki woh log bhi IF ki baatein karte hain.. aur meri link bhi waha Chandni ne post ki thi proof ke liye.. tab mujhe kisine kaha tha ke IF ke saath mujhe waha bhi post karna chahiye and I denied. agar tum chaho toh bata do waha,, agar hamara RPFC aur jyada active hota hain toh mujhe kuch problem nahin.. bas waha ke jaise yaha atmosphere kharab naa ho..

Mujhe problem nahi hai if they come here!!!!

But please make it clear any type of HN raag will not be tolerated here!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

Shaina_b thumbnail
New 18 live in conversation with Rajeev and the cast of Fever!!!!!