Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

5 Jodis On Whom Arijit Singh's New Song Mile Ho Tum Humko From Fever Would Fit The Best

By Vaishnavi - Jul 18, 2016

Often it happens that songs depict our state of mind, our feelings much better than our spoken words, so we end up losing ourselves in the songs that we hear while in moving car or while going for a run or just on days we feel like watching the rains and let the songs add its magic in the background. Don't we all love all this in real life as well as when we are watching it all in some movie or shows?

Coming to shows, our Indian shows are pretty filmy in nature, agree or not we all love that about it. We people are inherently very filmy. When it comes to Bollywood songs they play a huge part in our shows. Every song has something special about it, when it comes to love songs our Bollywood Hindi songs takes the cake and if played on our respective favorite jodis it makes the feeling even more beautiful.

However, there are only some special songs that fits to some jodis as if its tailor made for them. Like the recent love melancholy from Rajeev Khandelwal Starrer Bollywood Movie FEVER' fits these couples, their feelings and situation perfectly.

Dev And Sonakshi

Dev-Sonakshi

Never would have they thought that they would fall in love with each other, so much so that now Dev has become too dependent emotionally on Sona. He can't think of even a moment without her. She brought in life in his mundane robotic mechanical life. He is forever thankful now to the almighty and his fate for bringing her to his life. The lyrics of the song perfectly tells Dev's feelings for Sona and its heart warming.

Shravan And Suman

Shravan- Suman

Somehow things always end up getting spoiled when it comes to them. They have feelings for each other yet not able to express it without able to get out from their respective insecurities. Something or the other keeps stopping them. But the people who understand their feelings for each other can very well relate to this song.

Sanskar And Swara

Sanskar - Swara

She was supposed to wed his cousin, she was someone else's love. He was a lost soul, but destiny had different plans and Swara was brought into his life only to become his life forever. There isn't a single day when he doesn't count his blessings in the form of Swara. Her love has made him what he is today. He is a strong person all because of her love and in no way would ever lose her and if someone ever tried, no matter if its fate, he would get her back. The below mentioned lines totally speaks volumes about Sanskar's feelings for that matter even Swara's. Doesn't it?

Raman And Ishita

Raman- Ishita

Their relationship is full of complexities. Even after years of their marriage and separation, they are still dealing with the complexities of their relationship and the intense love they have for each other. Always having to keep their family, and kids above their own relationship, they have always had to sacrifice each other for other happiness. But then they were not supposed to fall for each other, nor love each other to this extent. Their situation most often seems too frustrating for a 3rd person, yet one can feel their love and its purity, just like this song. In the moments of separation and when they are sitting introspecting the happening in their life, this song completely expresses their silence and feelings.

Harman And Soumya

Harman-Saumya

Their meeting, their marriage, their bond was all fated. Love just came knocking at their door and before they knew, were bonded by a holy relationship of a Husband and wife. He came as the knight in shining armor for Saumya who has till now lived a life of fear and neglect. He has brought in strength and love in her life. The song totally speaks about what Harman is for Saumya and in so much better way.

Link :

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-jodis-arijit-singhs-new-song-mile-ho-tum-humko-fever-fit-best/

Thanks for sharing it Shaina. πŸ€—

I like the pair of Erica and Shaheer.

Vartika07 thumbnail

I never liked Ritu and found her too cold!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jab dekho Raj se chipakti rehti thi!!!!!😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

As for Reporters, forget Shreya I never really liked the show!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

I only watched it for Rajeev and because I had to know what was going on in it!!!!!

I agree with Shaina about Reporters as it slowly lost all charms
and about Shweta Salve I liked her but ye sahi hai vo bahut chipkoo thi.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

hahaha...mujhe wnha k kuch log pagal lagte hn..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this line is hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pakistani members IF pe b hn...i think sanabmw (writer of kitna pyaar hai tumse) she's from pakistan...😊

bt koi bat ni...i understand ur feelingsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes Sana is from Pakistan.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Haan he was looking like a totally new Rajeev and to be honest I didn't like him that way. 😭 That made me to realize that it's not only me who has grown up since he left LRL πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ he has aged too! 😭

That was the thing I didn't like initially and more to that the childish behavior of Ananya irritated me to the core so I quit watching the show.
Vartika07 thumbnail

FB ka kaun sa group hai mujhe yaad nahi but ek group se mujhe nikala gaya tha for fighting with an HN fan who kept speaking against RN and supporting HN!!!!😑

This group possibly was formed or became active when the rerun started on Sony Pal!!!!

Chod na us baat ko aur let me clear one thing if anyone needs to promote their FF they can use FB's LRL page but we are not interested to go there. πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
Vartika07 thumbnail

Sana is not from Pakistan!!!!😊

Usse humne Pakistan ko diya hai!!!!πŸ˜›

Matlab woh India ki hai but has married into Pakistan!!!!!

Basically baat to vahi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

It is wonderful to hear Daniel Craig and Rajeev Khandelwal in the same sentence!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

So she is also lying and seems to me everyone in the movie is lying!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

It is nice she wants to act in more Bollywood movies!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vahan kaam nahi mil raha hai kya? Yahan already bahut bheed hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Mujhe problem nahi hai if they come here!!!!

But please make it clear any type of HN raag will not be tolerated here!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

This place is entirely a RP place anything related to others will not be acceptable.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

hahaha...waise maza aata h jb RN k liye hum fight krte hn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aise lfeel hota h jaise kisi jung k maidan me hnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LRLFC group h...shiropa is d admin...

ek rahul jangra naam ka banda h...maine RN ki pic upload ki tb usne comment kiya i like huda naina...muje b gussa aaya tha...but maine kisi tarah apne gusse ko kaabu kr liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vahi problem hai ki hum se apna gussa control nahi hota anything against RP is highly intolerable and irritating. 😑 😑
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Not only HN.. they support RR, AN also..😑.. kalhi kisine RR ki fresher's ball ki pic upload ki thi waha.. aur ek baar Chauhan ko leke kisise mera jhagda bhi hua tha.. uske hisab se RN ki love story uske karan start hui thi😑

Hum sab Ms. Great Shiropa k LRL front page se fully frustrated ho chuke hain so nobody wants to go there. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›