Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
5 Jodis On Whom Arijit Singh's New Song Mile Ho Tum Humko From Fever Would Fit The Best

By Vaishnavi - Jul 18, 2016

Often it happens that songs depict our state of mind, our feelings much better than our spoken words, so we end up losing ourselves in the songs that we hear while in moving car or while going for a run or just on days we feel like watching the rains and let the songs add its magic in the background. Don't we all love all this in real life as well as when we are watching it all in some movie or shows?

Coming to shows, our Indian shows are pretty filmy in nature, agree or not we all love that about it. We people are inherently very filmy. When it comes to Bollywood songs they play a huge part in our shows. Every song has something special about it, when it comes to love songs our Bollywood Hindi songs takes the cake and if played on our respective favorite jodis it makes the feeling even more beautiful.

However, there are only some special songs that fits to some jodis as if its tailor made for them. Like the recent love melancholy from Rajeev Khandelwal Starrer Bollywood Movie FEVER' fits these couples, their feelings and situation perfectly.

Dev And Sonakshi

Dev-Sonakshi

Never would have they thought that they would fall in love with each other, so much so that now Dev has become too dependent emotionally on Sona. He can't think of even a moment without her. She brought in life in his mundane robotic mechanical life. He is forever thankful now to the almighty and his fate for bringing her to his life. The lyrics of the song perfectly tells Dev's feelings for Sona and its heart warming.

Shravan And Suman

Shravan- Suman

Somehow things always end up getting spoiled when it comes to them. They have feelings for each other yet not able to express it without able to get out from their respective insecurities. Something or the other keeps stopping them. But the people who understand their feelings for each other can very well relate to this song.

Sanskar And Swara

Sanskar - Swara

She was supposed to wed his cousin, she was someone else's love. He was a lost soul, but destiny had different plans and Swara was brought into his life only to become his life forever. There isn't a single day when he doesn't count his blessings in the form of Swara. Her love has made him what he is today. He is a strong person all because of her love and in no way would ever lose her and if someone ever tried, no matter if its fate, he would get her back. The below mentioned lines totally speaks volumes about Sanskar's feelings for that matter even Swara's. Doesn't it?

Raman And Ishita

Raman- Ishita

Their relationship is full of complexities. Even after years of their marriage and separation, they are still dealing with the complexities of their relationship and the intense love they have for each other. Always having to keep their family, and kids above their own relationship, they have always had to sacrifice each other for other happiness. But then they were not supposed to fall for each other, nor love each other to this extent. Their situation most often seems too frustrating for a 3rd person, yet one can feel their love and its purity, just like this song. In the moments of separation and when they are sitting introspecting the happening in their life, this song completely expresses their silence and feelings.

Harman And Soumya

Harman-Saumya

Their meeting, their marriage, their bond was all fated. Love just came knocking at their door and before they knew, were bonded by a holy relationship of a Husband and wife. He came as the knight in shining armor for Saumya who has till now lived a life of fear and neglect. He has brought in strength and love in her life. The song totally speaks about what Harman is for Saumya and in so much better way.

Link :

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-jodis-arijit-singhs-new-song-mile-ho-tum-humko-fever-fit-best/

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very good frontpage.

Very well presented πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ Mrumi and riya
yazh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

5 Jodis On Whom Arijit Singh's New Song Mile Ho Tum Humko From Fever Would Fit The Best

By Vaishnavi - Jul 18, 2016

Link :

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-jodis-arijit-singhs-new-song-mile-ho-tum-humko-fever-fit-best/

Before writing an article and a headline why not take a teeny tiny while to check the facts.

It is tony kakkar is it not...

yazh. thumbnail

NDTV Goodtimes LuxeInteriors with Rajeev Khandelwal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He and wife show their labour of love. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

The place where love grows. πŸ˜ƒ
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Front page Riya and Mrunmayi ! I must say I loved the khichdi ;-) And a great title to the FC too.. Looking forward to some interesting discussions this time as well...
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh.

NDTV Goodtimes LuxeInteriors with Rajeev Khandelwal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He and wife show their labour of love. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

The place where love grows. πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely house and lovely people.. 😳
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

first of all CONGRATULATIONS to all for 123rd RPFCπŸ€—

riya n mrumi πŸ€— u did a great job girls...the front page is just awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ each n every word u used is just perfect n the siggies r sooo beeeauuutiffullπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i really liked this line :

Who says that if you haven't

said those three precious words

then it is not love?

completely agree with this...our RN don't need words to express their love...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

i loved ur creation...❀️ we all love u riya n mrumiπŸ€—

this is my 2nd RPFC...n i'm just sooo happy to be hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š there r a lot of wonderful writers jinki vajah se RN ki adhuri kahani ko hum aage imagine kr paye hn...i don't have much words to praise ur work bt sirf ek bat kahungi that bcs of guys you "LRL n RN's love is still alive in our hearts even after these 10 long years" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

hats off to u guys πŸ€—

β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

A heartiest congratulations to you too πŸ€—

riya n mrumi πŸ€— u did a great job girls...the front page is just awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ each n every word u used is just perfect n the siggies r sooo beeeauuutiffullπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for the compliment Anju 😳 Mrumi and I are glad that you liked our work 😳

then it is not love?

completely agree with this...our RN don't need words to express their love...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Thank you 😊

Thanks Anju πŸ€—

this is my 2nd RPFC...n i'm just sooo happy to be hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Frankly this is my 2nd RPFC too 😳and when I joined the 1st RPFC, that was basically the 1st fanclub I ever thought of giving a read and replied on 😊 I didn't have even the slightest idea that I'll be creating the next one πŸ˜› But of course I can't take the whole credit Mrumi helped me a lot 😳 I guess it's the magic of this fanclub that attracts us towards it πŸ˜› I really hope many more join this beautiful journey! 😳❀️

there r a lot of wonderful writers jinki vajah se RN ki adhuri kahani ko hum aage imagine kr paye hn...i don't have much words to praise ur work bt sirf ek bat kahungi that bcs of guys you "LRL n RN's love is still alive in our hearts even after these 10 long years" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

I on behalf of all LRL/RN writers would like to thank you for the compliment.😳❀️ But tell me something would it be possible for us, without you lovely readers to continue our writings? 😳 You all encourage us to write; to give you all more and more stories on Rajveer-Naina. πŸ€— Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys shower on us through your comments on our fanfictions 😳❀️

hats off to u guys πŸ€—

Thank you 😳
Love you ❀️
Keep smiling 😊
and keep loving Rajveer-Naina, because they deserve all the love 😳❀️

Edited by RNpoint1857 - 8 years ago
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yazh.

Very good frontpage.

Very well presented πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ Mrumi and riya

Thank you so much for the compliment Yazh 😳❀️
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

A heartiest congratulations to you too πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the compliment Anju 😳 Mrumi and I are glad that you liked our work 😳

then it is not love?

Thank you 😊

Thanks Anju πŸ€—

this is my 2nd RPFC...n i'm just sooo happy to be hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Frankly this is my 2nd RPFC too 😳and when I joined the 1st RPFC, that was basically the 1st fanclub I ever thought of giving a read and replied on 😊 I didn't have even the slightest idea that I'll creating the next one πŸ˜› But of course I can't take the whole credit Mrumi helped me a lot 😳 I guess it's the magic of this fanclub that attracts us towards it πŸ˜› I really hope many more join this beautiful journey! 😳❀️

there r a lot of wonderful writers jinki vajah se RN ki adhuri kahani ko hum aage imagine kr paye hn...i don't have much words to praise ur work bt sirf ek bat kahungi that bcs of guys you "LRL n RN's love is still alive in our hearts even after these 10 long years" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

I on behalf of all LRL/RN writers would like to thank you for the compliment.😳❀️ But tell me something would it be possible for us, without you lovely readers to continue our writings? 😳 You all encourage us to write; to give you all more and more stories on Rajveer-Naina. πŸ€— Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys shower on us through your comments on our fanfictions 😳❀️

hats off to u guys πŸ€—

Thank you 😳
Love you ❀️
Keep smiling 😊
and keep loving Rajveer-Naina, because they deserve all the love 😳❀️

Thanks a lot Anju for your compliments... 😳
Baki sab toh Riya ne bol hi diya hain.. Samajhle wahi sab mare bhi thoughts hain..😊 we all are at same boatπŸ˜†.. This is 2nd RPFC for me too..
Love you all❀️
Keep Smiling..
Iss RPFC ko bhi hilake rakhenge...
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: npksk8495

A BIG CONGRATULATION TO ALL LRL/RN/RP/RK/PB FANS FOR 123rd RPFC

Same to you VLπŸ˜ƒ