deedar unka hota hai...

kaise kahun main oo yaara yeh...

pyaar kaise hota hai

πŸ˜›

so friends...

this is the 9th anniversary

of

RED SAARI SCENE

one of the best scene for every RN fan..

so i'm congratulating u all

a very happy 9th anniversary of the beautiful red saari sceneπŸ˜›

RN's special moments

they taught us the meaning of true love

and the beautiful RED SAARI SCENE

πŸ˜›

Best edits ever Anji...

with SRK songs❀️

Plz mujhe bhi mere story ka banner karke de😳
1069050 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Best edits ever Anji...

with SRK songs❀️

Plz mujhe bhi mere story ka banner karke de😳

thnku so much πŸ˜›

anything for u mrumi πŸ€—

bt i think tum mujse jyada achi editing krti ho...i love ur creation 😊
Edited by ProudRajeevian - 8 years ago
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today we all are celebrating 9 years of The Red Saree Scene...

But Today is a very Important day for our nation..

I know I am talking out of Rajeev Priyanka But it is related to our true heroes.. related to our Indian Army..

The day 26th July : Kargil Vijay Diwas..

The year 1999, 527 Jawans, JCO's and officers of the Indian Army laid down their lives during Operation Vijay which culminated this day, 1367 men were grievously injured.

The war was fought at heights over 18,000 feet, inhospitable rugged terrain, steep mountains. Capt. Vikram Batra, Lt. Manoj Pandye, Rajesh Adhikari and many others made supreme sacrifices at young age of 23, for then Nation rose above self... shed a small tear of pride today as we remember the fallen in all their glory for our tomorrow... Jai HInd..!!!

Salute to all our real heroes...

1069050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Today we all are celebrating 9 years of The Red Saree Scene...

But Today is a very Important day for our nation..

I know I am talking out of Rajeev Priyanka But it is related to our true heroes.. related to our Indian Army..

The day 26th July : Kargil Vijay Diwas..

The year 1999, 527 Jawans, JCO's and officers of the Indian Army laid down their lives during Operation Vijay which culminated this day, 1367 men were grievously injured.

The war was fought at heights over 18,000 feet, inhospitable rugged terrain, steep mountains. Capt. Vikram Batra, Lt. Manoj Pandye, Rajesh Adhikari and many others made supreme sacrifices at young age of 23, for then Nation rose above self... shed a small tear of pride today as we remember the fallen in all their glory for our tomorrow... Jai HInd..!!!

Salute to all our real heroes...

i really didn't know about that...thnku so much for sharing this...

Jai Hind 😊
Mrumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

i really didn't know about that...thnku so much for sharing this...

Jai Hind 😊

I celebrate this day every year... abhi Shaina se permission li aur yaha post kia
Mrumi thumbnail

finally i did it πŸ˜†

maine pics edit ki hn..i know editing thodi bachhon k type ki h..bt kya kru muje yahi aati h πŸ˜†

RED SAARI SCENE

Aaj hi yaaron kisipe marke dekhenge hum
Pyar hota hain ye kaise karke dekhenge hum...!!!

Actually ye sab karke hua hain hamaraπŸ˜›

Ufff... I am falling in love again and again
Mrumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

it's been 9 years but the red saree scene aaj bhi utna hi fresh genuine hai jitna 9 years pehle tha aaj bhi iss scene ko dekhke aisa hi feel hota hai jaise 1st time dekh rahe ho

in this scene everything was just perfect & rk was just awesome superb standing ovation for him πŸ‘ πŸ˜› priyanka bhi iss scene the best thi

well!! sabko to chhune se 440 volts ka jhatka lagta hai but humare dear captain sahab ko to naina ko aise simple red saree dekh ke hi 440 volts ka jhatka lag gaya mr. strategy planner was stammering & was so nervous agar chhute to kya hota πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

maine iss episode ke repeat telecast ko apni friend ghar pe dekha tha humare sath uske colony ka ek ladka bhi tha mukesh he was the best singer of our collage a very popular guy wo to iss me itna involve ho gaya tha ki bande ne rk ko cheer up karna hi start kar diya pure episode me uski commentary continue rahi but we all enjoyed it aaj bhi yaad karke bas smile hi kar rahi hoon to socha uski commantry sabse share kar loon waise completely yaad nahi phir bhi
1st word tha Masha'allah jab raj naina ko dekhke mesmrised ho jata hai
nainaa!! naina! mujhe maar hi dalogi
when raj was stammering "kya yaar ladkiyon jaise sharma raha hai uski sirf tarif karni hai i love nahi bolna hai bol de yaar"
rvolt wale dailouge pe ek siti aur bhabhi se mili use daant meri friend ki bhabhi bhi rk fan hai
"captain tumhara jaise handsome army officer ko ek ladki ki tarif ke liye words nahi mil rahe the muh se awaz nahi nikal rahi thi iss harkat ke liye tumhara hi nahi kisi ka bhi court-martial hona chahiye"
naina yaar ye ladki pagal hai rajveer ki halat dekhkar koi bhi keh sakta hai ki woh kitna pyaar karta hai aur madam ko bas itna samajh me aaya he liked her
yaar tv show ki heroine in case of love idiot jaisa behave kyon karti hain unka dimaag kahan kho jaata hai
i'm badly missing those days

Thank you VL for sharing your special memory with us..
Kitne ache moment diye naa LRL ne humein.. Zindagi bhar cherish kar sake aise..😳

But mujhe sach much yaad nahin ke uss waqt heartbeats badhne ke alawa mere saath aur kya hua tha...πŸ˜›
1069050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Aaj hi yaaron kisipe marke dekhenge hum
Pyar hota hain ye kaise karke dekhenge hum...!!!

Actually ye sab karke hua hain hamaraπŸ˜›

Ufff... I am falling in love again and again

kisi ki baaton me khoye huye..khwabon o humne saza liya..

kisi ki baahon me khoye huye apna use bna liya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

RN k 3 hug the poori story me..n teeno me hi dard tha...ek dusre ko smbhala unhone teeno hug me...

missing those days 😭😭😭

Mrumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh.

If you have potential, you will stand out in crowd: Rajeev Khandelwal

image: http://www.uniindia.com/cms/gall_content/2016/7/2016_7$largeimg24_Jul_2016_131337943.jpg

Subtle actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who has created a niche for himself in Bollywood through off-beat and thriller movies, believes that it is not tough to get one's own space in any industry, if the person has caliber.
The well-known face in television and cinema, who gained huge popularity in serials like 'Kahin to Hoga,' 'Left Right Left,'Sacch ka Saamna' and 'Reporters', said "it is not difficult to make a mark in any industry, whether politics or Bollywood, if you have the capability in you.
" "Fever is not an erotic movie as the trailer is quite different from the movie, which has an original story and the intimate scenes are only a small part of the parcel, which is this film,' the 40-year-old actor told UNI.
"It is the story of a man, who loses his memory.
So basically, the story revolves around his journey of finding back his identity, with key role played by three beautiful women in his crusade,' said Rajeev, on the sidelines of a promotional event.
Over comparison with other movies on the same subject, he said "Though the storyline seems similar with other movies, which have been made on the topic of memory loss in the past, this is a very different and original film.
The audience, when they walk into the cinema hall, will know that this is a new flick.
" Meanwhile talking to mediapersons, former Bond girl and Italian beauty Caterina Murino, who has become a major attraction in the Indian film industry, said the experience of working in a Bollywood movie was very good and her only regret was that she did not get a chance to shoot in India.
She further added that she finds no difference between the Indian and European cinema.
While praising Caterino, another lead girl of the movie Gauahar Khan said, "Caterino is a very loving person.
I regret not being able to share screen with her in the film.
" Rajeev was earlier seen in movies like Table No 21, Aamir and Shaitaan.

Yes.. aaj ke jamane mein hard work and talent is a key of success.. If you have talent then also hard work is obligatory...😊
Mrumi thumbnail

kisi ki baaton me khoye huye..khwabon o humne saza liya..

kisi ki baahon me khoye huye apna use bna liya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

RN k 3 hug the poori story me..n teeno me hi dard tha...ek dusre ko smbhala unhone teeno hug me...

missing those days 😭😭😭

Kya hain ye jadoo ye koi

bas jo chal jata hain..

todke pehre Hazzaron Dil nikal jata hain...

Aisa hi kuch hua tha naa hamare saath uss waqt...
really missing all those Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishharein😭