AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's has been a great week for KarVi fans...
There has been ups & downs in the attitude but they were pleasure to watch...

Talli Survi expressing her unbounded love to Karthik...
And Karthik's beautiful hug & kiss next day...😳 leaving Survi stunned... Following is long awaited KarVi scene, 'A tie btn duppatta & bracelet'...❤️

But all ruined coz of Karthik's bipolarity...
Tai is very successful at ruining Karthik's mind totally...😵

And followed is Survi's comeback...Bappa showed her the way... Playing the reverse game... Karthik's dream, haaayyyeee☺️☺️

Have to say the best scene of week, may b best Karvi scene of recent time is, Karthik helping Survi for her saree & Survi responding to it.. It was tooo Hawwwt...☺️☺️☺️ no words to describe this..

Friday is very filmy...Karthik wants to postpone the marriage but still he needs to gets his senses back...Survi save him...

So wht do u all think of this week... Share it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way d week began I thought kartik has turned a new leaf.. he has regained his senses.. but my bad...
Survi has definitely changed ever since she has come back from that jungle or whatever... the survi who simply used to push n shove kartik has become caring n understanding towards him which is soo beautiful...

I loved d way she took care of a completely sloshed kartik... like a dutiful wife...

I also loved kartik's dream which gives a sneak peak into actually what his heart desires... to lead a happy life with his survi...

N my filmy Friday... the big devil that kartik is... he made a mountain of a mole hill... he'll do just anything to have his survi back.. her supposed marriage in 6 days has come as a shock n he doesn't want to give up just yet...

N last but not d least... jatin's pearls of wisdom to survi... that she should save her marriage... give another chance...

YVR rocks!!!! An eventful week it was
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, how could I forget Jatin's words...
Truly he is great friend Survi... Dost ho to aisa...
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree this week has been a welcome one for Karvi fans
Survi expressing her love for Kartik since she was 12 was beyond beautiful
It was lovely in how they keep showing signs of Bappa wanting to bring Karvi together
Tuesday showed Survi taking care of a drunk Kartik.😳
Wednesday Survi sees the vermilion on her head & sees it as a sign to save her marriage
Thursday was OMGGG.Each wants the other to stop the marriage ,yet noone is willing to back down.The saree scene was just ☺️
Friday I loved Jatin's advice to Survi.
Overall it was a very good week for YVRians & Karvians as well 😃

asiyaallie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jatin is a very good friend to Survi.

Happy that Kartik finally realised his mistakes

Guess we will be in for a few days of wedding celebrations - kartik/survi planned and executed by Kushi

I think its time they also find out that Kushi is their child and that all is not lost