**dhak dhak Karke tumhara naam le Raha hai mera dil**Rubina Dilaik#AT5

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

TO

Once up on a time Some one asked me who is a perfect beauty according to me...
I answered them "A perfect beauty is a girl who is  not only good in her looks, but also sweet in her disposition, a cute bubbly girl who have nice brains and a woman who can walk her way through a crowd. "
After saying that I understood there's a woman who have all those abilities, whom I adore a lot.
You are our inspiration because despite of facing some downfalls in your life ,
you bounced back strong every time more beautiful and much more sweet.
You made us laugh, made our boring day entertaining and exciting with your show.
No words are enough to praise you.
You resemble that burning emerald which is like a dazzling star in our sky.
But you are our

"RUBY"

Rubina's IF profile;

Do visit here join her fan club and comment twice daily ok? It will help our diva to be in top 10!! 

Rubina's Twitter account;

Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik

Rubina's FB fan Page:

If you are on Instagram do follow her on insta also. You will get her if you search Rubina Dilaik. Her insta id has 156k followers.

Follow her fan club on Twitter :

https://mobile.twitter.com/RubiHolics

Like her fan club's Facebook page: 

NO EXCUSE GUYS!! On your Fan girling mode ๐Ÿ˜† 

Well the AT is maintained by me and Afsu...
But there are some beautiful people whom we should give majority of credits to

Vivirti_Suvian
Ashna di
Ananya
Dany89
Susmita

These girls contributed to the thread with amazing creations,VMs and write up.Credits are given individually to their respective works. Take big hugs from me and Afsu girls!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail

STUDENT | NATIONAL LEVEL DEBATE CHAMPION | MISS SHIMLA | MISS NORTH INDIA | TELEVISION STAR

Rubina Dilaik was born in Shimla , Himachal Pradesh. As a very bright student she completed her education from Shimla Public School and St. Bedes, Shimla. She was a national level debate champion during her school days. Being a daughter of a highly educated family Rubina wanted to be an IAS and wanted to do PhD in English. Her father wanted to be her engineer and she appeared in all competitive exams but flunked in Physics. Later, she participated in Miss Shimla beauty contest in 2006 and won the title. In 2008 she participated in another contest named Miss North India held at Chandigarh and won  the title also. Rubina took part in the dancing reality show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan and Terence Lewis.

(Pics collected from net. Sorry for the poor quality.)
Quote from Rubina " I was studying to become an administrative officer. In spite of being good at academics, I was very active in extra curricular activities. I am a national level debater. I have written poems in English. My father has written many books and poems in Hindi and I translate them to English. I had also participated and won two local beauty pageants." 

Rubina was not interested in Television at all. It just happened to her unexpectedly and quite dramatically. She says "My younger sister Rohini and her friend wanted to go for the audition of Chhoti Bahu that was held in a nearby locality and had asked me to accompany them. I went there just to pass time and accompany them. Inside the audition room, every one was tense mugging up the lines and rehearsing for the audition. I snatched a page of dialogues from my sister's hand to know what was so difficult. Just to test whether I too could do it I too mugged up the lines and gave the audition. Just hours after my audition, I was told that I was short listed. Initially, I was shocked how a small town and ordinary looking girl like me could get selected for such a big role when there were so many promising girls aspiring for the same." She continues "Initially I was very apprehensive. In fact, when I was short listed for the second round, I refused to appear for the second round of auditions. I wanted to complete my studies and acting was never on my mind."

(Rubina with her Parents and two sisters)

Even her family was not happy with the idea of Rubina's entering to the Television world. And it was really very tough for her to convince her parents. Rubina says "My family members were against me taking up acting as a career. I come from a huge joint family set up where I am answerable to every one in the family for every action of mine. Both my parents are very well educated so even I was expected to have a strong academic career. But my mother did not mind me going ahead. She is the only one who stood by me. In fact, when I refused to go for the second round of audition she coaxed me to change my decision. She had faith in me. She convinced my father to allow me to come to Mumbai and act."

Choti Bahu Sindoor Bin Suhagaan | Radhika/Imarti (2008-2010)

In 2008 a  beautiful, simple, graceful young girl Rubina Dilaik caught our attention in ZEE TV's Choti Bahu. She spelt bound all her viewers with her acting skill, brilliant expressions and beautiful physique. A complete package with mesmerizing  eyes, flawless skin and beautiful smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her voice modulation, dialogue delivery and movements are calm and graceful so captivating. All these qualities made her a perfect choice for Radhika character.

Her acting was so lively ande heart touching that soon Radhika became everyone's dream daughter, sister, daughter-in-law and wife. Choti Bahu season 1 was a huge success for ZEE TV. It achieved record breaking success even at an odd evening slot. Later as story proceeded, Rubina played a double role of her on-screen sister Imarti which was quite opposite to Radhika's character. She did a quality job with the double role. 

Choti Bahu Sawar Ke Rang Rachi | Radhika/Kanha/Ruby Bharadwaj

(Credit: abi_radev)

After the path breaking success of Choti Bahu season 1, the production house and the Channel authority brought back Choti Bahu Season 2 with the same leads on public request. Rubina again played the role of Radhika atrue devoteee of Kanha, an ideal daughter, wife and daughter-in-law. But she was more appreciated for her double role of Kanha in season 2. She did a splendid job as Kanha. 

Aman Varma, who was her co-actor on the show spoke very highly of her acting abilities, "The way Rubina switches from Radhika to Kanha and vice versa is really commendable. No wonder the audiences are loving her." He continued, "Rubina is a gifted actress who is extremely fast learner. It is very difficult for an actor of her age to play the role of a God with such fitness. 

Popular actress Kratika Sengar also admired Rubina for the double role. She said, "Rubina is doing a fabulous job as Radhika and Kanha at the same time." Rubina played another double role in the same show and it was Ruby Bharadwaj. She proved that she is a versatile actress in Choti Bahu season 2. 

Saas Bina Sasural | Smiley (2012)

Rubina Dilaik did a cameo in Saas Bina Sasural as the bubbly Punjabi girl Simran aka Smiley. Smiley comes to stay with the Chaturvedis who brings back the old and happy memories of the family members. Her nickname was Smiley because she makes people smile. It was adorable role of Rubina Dilaik, she worn half modern and Punjabi cloths. We will never forget this role of Rubina Dilaik, lively, fun and cute role.

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed | Divya (2013)

(Credit: Sia_lovely)

After a break Rubina was back on screen with a lead role in Zee's new show Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed. Here she played an actress Divya who was the lead actress of popular show Choti Bahu. The initial concept of Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed proves how popular was Radhika! A brand new show was made on the basis of a fictional character of another show- this is just UNBELIEVABLE!! The initial days of PV-ENU were charming... Rubina touched everyone's heart with her acting once again. But it was the callousness of the Channel authority and the Production House which killed the beauty of Divya's character. They sidelined Divya who was the so called "LEAD" character. And at one point Rubina had to step out from the show as she didn't have much to do in the show. 

Quotes from Rubina Dilaik on quitting PV-ENU :
""I just had a meeting with my production house. Since day one, the show and my role didn't shape the way it was narrated to me. Even today, they are saying we don't know how to place Divya in the show for the next 15-20 days. I was unaware of the fact that the writers are playing with the story based on the TRPs."

The actress also went on to say,"The show was narrated to me as being Divya's show, a show of a television actress whose real life love story was to be depicted on the screen. However, after a week, things did not seem the way it was assured to me. Recently, I was even kept out of the Maha-Sangam episode yet I was promoting the show from my end."

"Even though it is said that the story has to revolve around me, I'm not considered a part of the show since it has been more than 17 days that I have shot for it which is very contradictory." On quitting the show, she says, "Being a responsible actor I realized it and I cannot let down my fans by just sharing a screen space for just 1-2 minutes. Being aware of what my fans expect from me, I cannot simply fake or fool them. So finally I had to put down my foot and quit the show."

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev | Sita (2013)

(Credit : ..RamKiJanaki..)

.RamKiJanaki..IF-Stunnerz
Just after quitting PV-ENU Rubina bagged the role of Sita maiya in the popular show Mahadev. She was so excited to play this spiritual character. Sources revealed that Rubina was approached for Mahadev THRICE!!! At first she had been offered the role of Parvati but she couldn't do it because at that moment she was associated with Chhoti Bahu.  Secondly, when they offered to portray Jalandhar's wife- Vrinda's role, she was out for her US trip. And finally Sita happened๐Ÿ˜ƒ She added a new dimension in enacting the role of Great Sita maiya with her own style. Her innocent face, heavenly smile, calm voice and the fluency in Sanskrit made her the perfect Sita. But the sad part for her fans was ot was a cameo so that we couldn't enjoy more of Sita. 

Jeannie Aur Juju | Jeannie (2013-2014)

(Credit: Ananya)

In the last part of 2013 Rubina Dilaik again became the headline of the news by replacing Gia Manek as Jeannie in popular comedy show Jean nie Aur Juju. With this role we could see Rubina's variety of looks and she showed her charishma in playing different types of character. From a Marathi Mulgi to the Santa Clause- she was just brilliant in every look. It was a treat to see Rubina as Jeannie in Jeannie Aur Juju.

Shakti... Astitva ke Ehsaas Kii(2016)|Soumya

Now after a tortuous wait of two years , she is back with a bang as Soumya in Shakti, starring opposite Vivian D Sena. This role is a Punjabi girl, who was brought up at home by her mother , away from whole world. Rubina just looks beautiful as Punjabi girl. We all are very much anxious to see her.

Edited by harianjana - 7 years ago
harianjana thumbnail

(Credit : Ananya)

In 2011, she won the 'Favorite Jodi' award with co-star Avinash Sachdev at the Zee Rishtey Awards for Chotti Bahu. But the most important award she received is DADA SHAHEB PHALKE ACADEMY AWARD 2015!! The Dada Saheb Phalke Award is very prestigious and recognizes the most bankable actors and actresses in the television industry. Recognition to small screen actors was started in 2014. Rubina Dilaik shares this award with Ravi Dubey for the year 2015. This beautiful Shimla girl made all of us proud when she was felicitated with the award, in a mega event attended by the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, and Amitabh Bachchan..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This award basically is the "father" of all the awards in acting sector,this is launched last year for TV industry and in 2nd year youth icon Rubina Dilaik honored for her outstanding contribution in small screen industry.she deserved it because of her vitality acting... she justified all in her Serial Chhoti Bahu to Jeannie Aur Juju. We fans,family, friends and well wisher proud for that and wished for many more and best of luck for her future plans... 

Rubina shares, "It's an immense gratitude because it's an honor to receive the award which is the 'Father' of all the awards. Receiving this award has given me an absolute encouragement so that I can perform even better and give my best to it. Now, I have been honored with the 'Father' of all the awards, it's a promise to myself that I would be able to keep up to myself to the level of the performance that I have given so far. I owe my success credit to my Mother as it's because without her encouragement, I had not been able to grow and become what I am today. She has always supported me throughout. It's a best feeling for an actor to get appreciated for their work. This acknowledgment is so precious that it has become a source of encouragement for me to become better with my performance and entertaining skills."
Well deserved Rubina๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Credit : Ananya

harianjana thumbnail

Shakti Serial Launch

(Credits: Rubinadilaik Birthday thread and harianjana)

harianjana thumbnail
Shiva1234
Timeisupbitch
  shakti121
 ,sesikala
 ,chymanju7
oldooz
dany89
radhika5
  .yajnaseni.
,--Andromeda--
sparklingeyes
harianjana
Aishuuu..
Afss_94
Butterfly.1993
CarpedeimRose
ashna26
sush.rddt.
 princess_alisha
 goolab
-Serene.Rose-
priyanshi
meesha27
FANCY_VALLEY
valini
-Jaaneman-
shivamala
-Namitha-
Tazzi
Rose2016
ushasri
Neerjaa
BlackWidowBaby
Naaz695

Do hit the button if you are a Rubi fan and want to join the AT.

harianjana thumbnail

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. The appreciation thread is to be used for the discussion on their current show only, other reality segments can be discussed insofar that it relates to their character or acting in the current show.  Discussion on past shows are not allowed in the appreciation thread.

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100 procent confirmed that Somu is intersex..or something related..  so sad for her.
Challenging role for Rubina. I hope the writers handle with care.. Hope there is still a love story between Harman and Soumya.. wonder how indian audience will react..
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mubarika ji for the new AT ๐Ÿฅณ
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

100 procent confirmed that Somu is intersex..or something related.. so sad for her.
Challenging role for Rubina. I hope the writers handle with care.. Hope there is still a love story between Harman and Soumya.. wonder how indian audience will react..

the problem here was will show be succeful what with ppl comparing this show with previous shows of leads... are indian audience ready for such bold concept
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

100 procent confirmed that Somu is intersex..or something related..  so sad for her.

Its love story of Harman and Soumya... Kuch sochkar hi likhti hogi na... Possible hogi tabhi likhi h 
N I m sure it's the lack of knowledge at Nimmi 's side 
But harman might gather knowledge abt this n take Saumya to doctor n get her recovered