Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Less than 2 years ago, Shweta Basu Prasad's life turned upside down when she was arrested for allegedly being part of a prostitution racket in Hyderabad. A couple of months later, however, a sessions court quashed all charges against the Makdee actress and things started looking up for her.

Today, the actress is in a happy space both professionally and personally. Soon after Shweta was acquitted in the prostitution case, Anurag Kashyap had offered her a job -- as a Script Consultant -- at his production company, Phantom Films.

And it is at work that she found love. SpotboyE.com has it that Shweta has been dating an upcoming filmmaker Rohit Mittal since February this year. Rohit has directed a shortie titled Autohead. The two met at Kashyap's office and sparks flew immediately.

Edited by Indiaphorum - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good on her for turning her life around and being happy. I don't hold anything against he for doing what she needed to do to survive. 
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Good on her for turning her life around and being happy. I don't hold anything against he for doing what she needed to do to survive. 

Not for survival..but for extra cash to buy luxuries as admitted by her in the sting operation.

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Not for survival..but for extra cash to buy luxuries as admitted by her in the sting operation.

Really? I read that she was broke and was serving for bread and butter. By the way also read the same way some other girl, I think 1920 returns actress? 
Ratikal thumbnail

Really? I read that she was broke and was serving for bread and butter. By the way also read the same way some other girl, I think 1920 returns actress? 

No idea about her.
In this video, Shweta is seen demanding 2.5 lac for normal folks and 3 lac if it's a politician..1 lac for the broker and 2 lac for herself. Because politicians public ka paisa khate hain. And if 6 lac, 4 lac for herself and 1 lac for each broker.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXcjfmA1Hk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Woah. She was asking too much. 1 lakh mein tou star plus colors wali miljayegi. 
Ratikal thumbnail

Woah. She was asking too much. 1 lakh mein tou star plus colors wali miljayegi. 

Sirf 1 lakh me khush? ðŸ˜²
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You are not theif till you get caught . Almost everyone does it in BW. Their needs are different . Good to see that she is holding up well. I hope the guy is genuine and not after her money
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You are not thief till you get caught . Almost everyone does it in BW. Their needs are different . Good to see that she is holding up well. I hope the guy is genuine and not after her money
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

You are not thief till you get caught . Almost everyone does it in BW. Their needs are different . Good to see that she is holding up well. I hope the guy is genuine and not after her money

I don't think she is loaded