sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Bitter Realities of life talked about, Abhi deciding to be a recluse!!!

Simran says why says all this? Now we are all together, we have no curse on us. She tells Sia that he was not against your birth. It was just that he was not ready to be a father, was not ready for that responsibility. Now, when i see it, i feel he was very irresponsible. But it was his age. It happens. Abhi is stunned at what Simran says.

Then , they again begin the story. Shaguna is giving them a cup of tea. It is still raining. Shaguna tells Sia to ask her mom how she gave birth to her fighting all odds? Shaguna says Mrs. Mathur sent me to help Simran when she was pregnant. Simran was very brave. Lots of unexpected things happened. Flashback in brackets.(Rashmi's husband passing away when Simran was carrying, then her mother being bold, then her mother passing away, Simran being very brave, handling all situations well.) Shaguna says she fought all odds just to give birth to you. She loved you so much. (Simran having her kid in her hand, saying i have got all happiness.) Simran says you were my Vishwaaas, my Astha. Sia smiles. (Simran telling Abhi you have no right over my child. ) Sia asks what was the tension between you both? Simran is hesitant, says it was just a misunderstanding, a kind of bad feeling between us. He went to Nasik, she says. Abhi just nods his head, says now that we are telling Sia , i think she should know about Kiran too. Simran says why have we to discuss unimportant issues? No, she says. Abhi at once says you say it is unimportant, bcos of her, our marriage got broken. Sia is shocked. The light goes off. There is a thunder storm blowing outside. Abhi then continues to say that this was my life's biggest mistake. I don't know how this happened? But i slowly got attracted to Kiran. (Abhi lying in Kiran's room. He sau\ying i do n't feel llik going home. Then they having their first relationship in bed, romancing, then Kiran getting jealous of Simran, Simran getting to know of Abhi's affair, Abhi leaving the house.) Abhi says i am now so ashamed at what i did bcos i left your mom alone at her advanced stage of pregnancy. But what could i do? I had no right to do something. I wanted to be fair to both of them.The candle they have lighted just gets off .It is dark. (Abhi asking Simran to allow him to have Kiran in some corner of her heart, Simran saying i just do not understand why i married you. ). Abhi says my life has always followed a pattern. I realise the mistakes i committted only after the time is gone. I now understand , even after all this, what kept me linked to your mother? It was you my child, he says. Sia is crying. (Kiran notliking Abhi meet Simran, Astha. Kiran leaving him. ) Abhi says then guilt took its toll on me. I never was able to tell Simran how much i loved her. I got insecure. In this state, i made a big mistake which no father will do. I kidnapped you.(Abhikidnapping Astha, Simran and others crying, Abhi bringing her back, Simran scolding, Saurabh scolding, Abhi's mother slapping him, asking him not see her face again. Abhi going away from their life.)

Abhi says as they say, one end of a story gives birth to another. In the same way, life had a new beginning for me. I met Neha. Sia asks Astha's mother. Abhi nods. Sia asks you just said you loved Mama more than anybody, but why did you marry Neha? How could you love her? There is a huge thunder roar. Abhi says yes you are correct. I loved your mama. But she asked me just one thing in her life. How could i say no? She asked me to marry Neha. Sia is shocked. Simran says this was my biggest mistake in life. I did not know why i pressurised Abhi to marry her. I was afraid of myself. Abhi had become so mature, had changed alot. This brought alive the dead feelings for him. My mind would say why again unite with the man who betrayed you. My heart would say you will always be in love with Abhi. All asked questions. So i forced him to marry her. (Marriage, then Simran getting upset, pullnig the bedsheet at Neha's place, Neha seeing it, Manas telling Simran that she was the 2nd woman, Kiran telling her that she is the 2nd woman, Simran breaking down before Rashmi when Kiran called her the 2ns woman, Simran telling Neha to change doctor, Abhi scolding her before Brian, Astha born, Neha's last wish. ) Abhithen says just to change my mood, Simran took me to London. There she ended up losing her very precious belonging, that is you. Sia is sad.(Astha lost, Simran,Abhi searching for her in the streets, the lady saying the kid died.) Shaguna says bhayi lost all her control. We were very worried for her. Just then, Abhi came and put Astha in her arms. Simran says i wanted to legally adopt Astha. But there were complications.(Brian telling her is she a substitiute for your lost daughter, will you tell all she is here to fill the vacuum in your life, whose name will you give her.) Simran says papa understood my problem, he then took a very bold decsion which he never had dreamt of taking. He asked Abhi to marry me. (Abh, Simran talking that they can be together and bring up AStha, Marriage, all waiting for Abhi, mahurat gone, Saurabh angry at home.) Sia then asks Abhi why did you leave? wHy did you betray her? You gave her sorrow. Simran says no Sia, he made a correct decision. If we had married, it would have been a mistake. Sia is upset ot hear this. Abhi says when i was leaving for the mandir, i accidentally saw Neha's diary in which she had expressed that she was never happy with me. I was guilty. Even today i feel i am responsible for her death. I am carrying that burden on me even today. Abhi cries. She died bcos of me. I did not understand her at all. I could not have done justice to Neha's memories if i had set up a house with Simran. Sia says you did the right thing, papa. I know now, but i have a complaint against God, why did i not get the love of such wonderful parents? She cries. After hearing to your kahaani, i have found out a new definition for love. I am really proud of you papa , she says. Then she cries and asks her mom but why did we get seperated? Simran says do not think of past, now we are together. This matters. Shaguna also says after 18 long years, Abhi has come back from exile, so now happy days are ahead, though it cam e very late. Simran then says it is very late as they have talked thro' the night, it is 5 in the morning. Shaguna asks them to take rest. Simran says yes, i will tell Astha tomorrow mornig that while coming, not only mama, but also papa will come. Abhi nods his head , says I am not coming back, Simran. Simran is shocked. She asks but why? Abhi says it is not possible, atleast not possible for me. He gets up and goes, leaving Simran, Sia shocked and perplexed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No.........Not Again...Abhi....😑 Why is the director so sadist...cant he ever bring happiness in their lives....😭

Thanks for the awesome update Sree

Edited by chweetweety - 19 years ago
mpatil thumbnail
Reading your update is like watching the serial
Thanks a lot
Edited by mpatil - 19 years ago
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree..

I noticed that although Abhi has matured alot.. but he still treats certain situations, as if he is afraid of facing people..

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx'a alot 4 the update sreeπŸ˜ƒ
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks sree...i think after Simran makes him understnd she needs him he will go back.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks...

Dang ! whats up with Abhi man.... he needs to think about his parents and his responsibilities as a father..... what a Jerk ! 😑

Always about me ... me and me... 😑

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. now what is up with abhi? how many more mistakes he wants to commit? i think only he can put sense into radhaji...
mitali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sree_20 for another great update. As usual you put us right in the scene, as though we were actually watching it. You portray the emotions so well that you have me in tears 😭 along with the cast.

I know it must be time consuming for you doing all this posting because I also follow your Sindoor updates. Great job πŸ‘
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmmm

as someone here says - the man is a loser😭...