Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Another thing one of the most underrated Jodi is that of SHIZA and MALLIK MANSOOR...in the first half of the show I liked how Shiza and mansoor indeed loved each other but cudnt be together for politics image issue...the scenes in the beginning between @emmadirfani @ghana_tahir used to be SMOKING HOT...ufff
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
EMAAD WAS EXCELLENT TODAY AS MALLIK MANSOOR
He owns that character and today the 2 scenes in the last half of the epi was just WOW WOW WOW

I m surprised how much he has grown as an actor ...
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Another thing one of the most underrated Jodi is that of SHIZA and MALLIK MANSOOR...in the first half of the show I liked how Shiza and mansoor indeed loved each other but cudnt be together for politics image issue...the scenes in the beginning between @emmadirfani @ghana_tahir used to be SMOKING HOT...ufff

Sorry, Abby-Jeran, but I have to beg to differ with you on this. I could never warm upto these two, esp. with Aina right there in so many of the frames. Part of me wished they'd cast Naveen as Snehla because of the gentle romance shown between Mansoor and Snehla. Had that been the case, I would have wanted the makers to eliminate the dismal end to their pairing in the show and make Mansoor redeem himself. But that, I guess, would have been an altogether different show. BTW the whole religious angle in this show is hard to understand for me considering I am not religious in the traditional sense. I wish they'd not spent so much time on it. I hope the makers realize that if they adapt a novel, they do have the freedom to leave out parts of it, or even, have sections developed a bit more, or altered to suit the best possible story they'd like told on screen.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@JNAM...i agree on the religious part ...they cud jv handled it a bit differently n dragged it a little less
Coming to mansoor repenting to shehla...i guess the EMNA fan in me wanted a regret track but they kept it real coz people who r drunk with power n self obsessed and are in the fear of losing position don't really care abt family

Mansoor has reached such a position now that he is indeed hv become devoid of any feelings

I liked his character development

Before he used to listen to his parents n loved his kids just like a loving dad n he used to love Shiza truly as well

He wudnt hv been so hostile towards shehla if he hadnt known abt shehla Haider

But slowly slowly he got consumed in power n politics so much that he became the way we see him now which is beyond everything

And SALUTE to emaad for showing each n every shade so well
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good moments:
- Mansur finally got arrested! 😆
- Haider's love for Shelha is still shown through his subtle actions and words. So it is a true love between Shelha and Haider as their love survives all the odds despite the diffculities that they have experienced in life
- I had liked the scene between Haider and Shiza, it was short but effective.

Awkward moments 😆
- Shiza trying to apologise to Shelha but couldn't get the words out of her mouth but at least her facial expressions were slightly working! 😆
- Shafaq's braveness and audacity to asked Haider to shift her in the Haveli when really she should have been grateful for whatever he offered to her after all Haider doesn't have to do her any favours since she is not his responsibility. What right did she have to demand such a request...she should have been within her limits

P.S. (not important though!) I felt strange watching EmNa playing characters that are so distanced from one another so share no scenes together. 😆 😆
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Good moments:
-I felt strange watching EmNa playing characters that are so distanced from one another so share no scenes together. 😆 😆

Yes, I feel that too in this show. I can honestly no longer watch these two actors in any roles other than ones where they are cast opposite each other, at least till KNK remains fresh in my mind. They are just awesome :-)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m such a despo EMNA fan now that I got hurt when mansoor said to Shiza that don't take shehla name in front of me in the prison scene lol...i m still wishing for a last meet up of mansoor shehla
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got hurt too seeing them sooo separated in this show.. When Mohsin, I mean Mansoor 😆 asks Shiza not to take Shehla's name.. my heart broke 💔. The inner EmNa fan in me wanted Shiza to be the cupid and make Mansoor realise Shehla's worth and stuff 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
EMAAD was very good in the last scene with the lawyer in the prison
He cud so show his frustration n anger

God he deserves an award for mallik mansoor