Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JNam

I have been watching the early episodes, and i keep expecting Emad and Navin to turn into Mohsin and Aina (of Kuch Na Kaho). And I might be in the minority, but i didn't find any spark between Mansoor Malik and his mistress. I sensed a spark between him and Shehla/Navin. And so, i couldnt watch anymore when he continued to be nasty to her. I recall seeing one of the promotional stills of this show with a happy Navin and slightly smiling Emadd looking at her, and boy, were those two on fire ! I cannot see them in any other roles any more, kinda like Mahira and Fawad (at least for me).

Same here. Inspite of the very abusive Mansoor, I kept hoping for his redemption with Shehla till she married the English guy. I stopped watching the show at that point. Recently after watching Mohsin and Ayna, I am dying for more of Emmad and Navin and has started watching SEDBN with the hope of getting some Mansoor Shehla scene even if they are bitter scenes. I just love those 2 that even bitter scenes will do. By the way did they ever meet after the separation? I have not caught up with all the episodes I missed. I just restarted watching from last week after catching the Emaad Naveen fever 😆
Edited by BIaddict - 7 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAMGAL...YES EXACTLY whatever I hv written it was all before the leap

But after the leap they hv indeed made him a selfish politician only devoid of any emotions

It indeed became one dimensional

But I liked the scene when he come bk after shooting shafaq n was repenting...emmaad was outstanding in that scene

But unlike other shows I liked the leap here as I like the boys n gals who r playing the kids

But I wish shehla wasn't shown so ill

I wish she was shown tired of life n old but not so ill n dying like this

Which episode is this?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess thanks to KNK, EmNa fans have started watching this show haha.. that's cool. I would love to see a scene or two between Mansoor and Shehla.. maybe he will regret.. maybe a redemption trackk.. but oh well he is too villanish to get one lol. But we can have a scene of them before the show ends.
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I guess thanks to KNK, EmNa fans have started watching this show haha.. that's cool. I would love to see a scene or two between Mansoor and Shehla.. maybe he will regret.. maybe a redemption trackk.. but oh well he is too villanish to get one lol. But we can have a scene of them before the show ends.

I definitely hope so. I would love to see a little bit of regret and a bit of sadness from him will satisfy the Emna fan in me. My favorite scene was when he sees her daughter for the first time and when she says congrats the way he looked at her. At that point I was dying for Mansur-Shehla, I was too heartbroken when I realized that was not going to happen. But some regret from him will make me really happy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@BLADDICT...HE'LL YESS
I don know how many times I hv rewinded n watch that scene when he agrees with him mom that his daughter indeed brought him luck n goes to her n to my utter surprise shehla tells him MUBARAK HO GO and he looks at her half surprised and smiles go to his daughter

Man emaad was excellent in that entire scene after he wins the election and he looks sooo good there sighsss

I sooo wish we got a bit more mansoor n shehla

Ufff
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
new generation in this show is how so senseless , ungrateful and unsympathetic. William who got the most love from his mom is talking shit to his mom... shaila the daughter is making absolutely no sense toward her father at all from begging . now shafak ..I understand her anger but still is carrying on for ever with out any pity at all... she has seen all the abuse and beating that went on...as she was the oldest... I guess her Crime and misfortunate is now mommy's fault??? ohhh man this story is not making sense anymore at all from the second generation point of view...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Have watched Saya e dawer today

Nothing much happen...both William and Haider's daughter Shelha are very annoying as usual! 😆

Can't wait for next week ep as Mansur is finally getting arrested. Shiza supporting Haider will be interesting to watch. Wonder if there will be a scene between Shelha and Shiza to provide some sort of closure between the women? 🤔

Think this show will end by next week or the week after that. It's about a time since it used to be interesting, however the same tracks have been dragged on for too long now.
ab to khatam kar do isse
Shehla abhi tak zinda kaise hai 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m really waiting for this wks epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Last wks epi got high trps
The show is bk in top 10