i think thw show will end next week cuz we already have promos of new shows
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i think thw show will end next week cuz we already have promos of new shows

Lol not so soon either

Sammi has already started

The only other show promo we hv seen is woh aik pal and we know it will replace SANAM

What else do we hv
Yeh Raha Dil
I think it will replace this one or dsang e mar mar
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have watched Saya e dewar yesterday...

Really pleased to see Shelha reunited with Aftaq, their bond was beautifully portrayed. Their scenes was the best parts of that ep. It is noticed that Shelha looked happy and alive when she interacted with her son from first marriage - she didn't have the same comfortable instinct when it came to William. But William is frustrating - he need to stop blaming his mum for everything and his jealously over Aftaq was ridiculous.

That flashback that Shelha had...demonstrated the difference between a wife and mistress. Shehla was dressed in a plain shawl but looked elegant. Shiza looked like a snobby self absorbed woman who boasted that she can convert Mansur how naive of her! We all know now how that had turned out.

Shafaq resentment toward Shelha is understandable and look forward to see next week ep when she will meet her mother

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Have watched Saya e dewar yesterday...

Really pleased to see Shelha reunited with Aftaq, their bond was beautifully portrayed. Their scenes was the best parts of that ep. It is noticed that Shelha looked happy and alive when she interacted with her son from first marriage - she didn't have the same comfortable instinct when it came to William. But William is frustrating - he need to stop blaming his mum for everything and his jealously over Aftaq was ridiculous.

That flashback that Shelha had...demonstrated the difference between a wife and mistress. Shehla was dressed in a plain shawl but looked elegant. Shiza looked like a snobby self absorbed woman who boasted that she can convert Mansur how naive of her! We all know now how that had turned out.

Shafaq resentment toward Shelha is understandable and look forward to see next week ep when she will meet her mother

U just nailed it abt the flashbk scene

It indeed showed the difference between a wife n a mistress in such a REAL way

I must say GHANA has done a very good job as Shiza and she looks good with emaad as well
I liked watching all their scenes
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U just nailed it abt the flashbk scene

It indeed showed the difference between a wife n a mistress in such a REAL way

I must say GHANA has done a very good job as Shiza and she looks good with emaad as well
I liked watching all their scenes

Agreed, Ghana did a great job as Shiza and her and Emaad do look good together but did not see any chemistry between them.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The only scenes I liked of mallik mansoor are his scenes with shiza and his kids
And a few ones with his parents

I liked how mansoor was shown having different shades

I liked his passion for politics

His minimum respect for his parents

His indeed true fondness and love for Shiza.. ..he wasn't shown as a Casanova ...he indeed loved shiza

His true care for his kids

Then again the obvious bad sides of being a selfish politician and abusive Husband

It's a very REAL character n emaad BEST work till date

The only thing I wished to see...may b coz I m an EMNA fan...wish he got to know abt shehla n Haider a bit later and wish we cud get a few nice mansoor shehla scenes post marriage ...sighsss
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been watching the early episodes, and i keep expecting Emad and Navin to turn into Mohsin and Aina (of Kuch Na Kaho). And I might be in the minority, but i didn't find any spark between Mansoor Malik and his mistress. I sensed a spark between him and Shehla/Navin. And so, i couldnt watch anymore when he continued to be nasty to her. I recall seeing one of the promotional stills of this show with a happy Navin and slightly smiling Emadd looking at her, and boy, were those two on fire ! I cannot see them in any other roles any more, kinda like Mahira and Fawad (at least for me).
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The only scenes I liked of mallik mansoor are his scenes with shiza and his kids

And a few ones with his parents

I liked how mansoor was shown having different shades

I liked his passion for politics

His minimum respect for his parents

His indeed true fondness and love for Shiza.. ..he wasn't shown as a Casanova ...he indeed loved shiza

His true care for his kids

Then again the obvious bad sides of being a selfish politician and abusive Husband

It's a very REAL character n emaad BEST work till date

The only thing I wished to see...may b coz I m an EMNA fan...wish he got to know abt shehla n Haider a bit later and wish we cud get a few nice mansoor shehla scenes post marriage ...sighsss

I think Mansur's character was better written before the leap. As back then, even though he was a villain, he had certain shades in him as you have said he was an abusive husband to Shelha, has a fondness toward shiza but his kids meant everything to him even more than Shiza. He struggled to find a balance bwteeen his mistress and kids. The way he reacted toward Shiza after witnessing her behaviour toward his kids and grieved for Falaq when he found out she died, demonstrate the father in him. After the leap, I felt like it was a different Mansur, he had a complete change in personality and it wasn't clear where that change came from. The way Mansur was attempted to kill Shafaq and kicked Aftaq out was a bit out of character for him in my opinion as I would expect men like Mansur who are cruel but would done everything to keep their kids eps if they have once shown that love to their kids. I would imagine he wouldn't have let Aftaq go that quick, prpbably would done something that would have force him to stay. Mansur was a fool as a politician he had an image to represent in front of the society and one of thing is critical which is having your family or kids together with you - even if Mansur didn't love them, I would expect as a politician, Mansur to at least convince or manipulate them in staying with him. For me, I couldn't connect to this villain character , his character was confusing think shelha and Haider were better written. Before the leap, Mansur was a complicated character with many dimensions and now he is only one dimensional character.

Actually I would prefer if the leap never took place as I think it was possible for them to continue and complete the show without the leap. It would have been more effective, but that just my opinion.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...YES EXACTLY whatever I hv written it was all before the leap
But after the leap they hv indeed made him a selfish politician only devoid of any emotions

It indeed became one dimensional

But I liked the scene when he come bk after shooting shafaq n was repenting...emmaad was outstanding in that scene

But unlike other shows I liked the leap here as I like the boys n gals who r playing the kids

But I wish shehla wasn't shown so ill

I wish she was shown tired of life n old but not so ill n dying like this