Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
is it just me or this show is nothing like the novel
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is ko khatam Karo yaar... this is turning to a torture for viewers... this story is consistent in one thing and one thing only ... neglect of 4 children of main character... sad ... last one is not neglected but sure is confused and absolutely no self assurance and self esteem. priest is basically terrorizing poor child...
427936 thumbnail
New here...
When will this show when end???
I really like naveen and emmad but now I feel this show is getting out of nerves such a bore show...
Please end it soon if they want any trps...
And please don't mind I was reading in starting pages someone saying naveen has negative vibe because of her broken marriage but I feel she was too innocent at that time make a right decision just she do in this show she is a good girl..
Ok sorry no about personal talking about her...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I don't understand why they are dragging this ??!!!
I am so annoyed
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Guys I don't understand why they are dragging this ??!!!

I am so annoyed

agreed ''it was a good show in starting but the peter angle then leap they Are simple dragging it...

They should end it soon
Theyre not dragging it theyre actually cutting down the novel which was 400 pages
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The scene between Shehla and William was good today. The whole story was moving in front of my eyes. It was painful to hear. Now William is neither Muslim nor Non Muslim. He can covert himself to be Muslim if guided properly. Shehla saying ' insan ko seedhe raaste pe sirf Allah hi laa sakta hai. Insan ka koi bas nai chalta ' was so true.
Also, Haider and Shehla ki convo was so truthful. Everything he said was true. That it is upto the mother if a child's imaan is strong or not.. and things along with it.

Malik mansoor ka anjam bht hi bura hona chahye. Bht hi zalim insan hai.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i quit watching the show after epi 7 as they went a bit overboard with the domestic violence part
those fighting scenes between naveen n emaad shud hv been toned down a bit

if the tv channel wale r so sensitive over tv viewing that they had to edit the hug in the end of bin roye n so much has been said abt the sanam hug n asimple romantic moment between zahid n saba was cut in besharam

then is showing doestic violence to this level eligible for tv viewing

hypocrisy much
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
anyways thanks to kuch nw kaho now i m ready to watch aything and everythimg that stars emaad n naveen together
so i resumed watching from epi 8 today amd OMGGG

THIS SHOW IS SOOO GOOD

usually i dont like leaps coz the new young actors cant act n they ruin the show

but here each n every young gen actors r killing it

specially that dumpukht guy is playing affaq aka emaads son and the new dusky gal playing his wife r such a revelation...wow...loved how they showed their bonding develop after marriage n how affaq shows the different sdes of his personality disorder in such an amazing way

affaqs initial tu tu main main scene with the maid is tremendous

something i hv never seen b4

sarah khans sister is going better work her as shafaq than her actng in preet na kariyo

even the new guy sohail playing shafaqs driver is very natural

and peter n naveens son track showing how he is torn n confused between two religions is another different issue being addressd n that new guy is also acting well

i m pleasantly surprised how good the new cast is n the story momentum doesnt lose even one bit after the leap til epi 17

YES I JUST BINGE WWTCHED 10 epos

I M HOOKED TO THE SHOW
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
i just realised both kuch na kaho and saye e deewar r produced by momina duraid productions
loads of thanks to them for tgese 2 good shows

i wasnt watching either of them

but thwnks to the latest naveen emaad track of kuch na kaho

i went bk n watched kich na from th beginning n now resumed saye deewar

n thankfully i regret none

n both these 2 shows r adopted from novels

hence the characterizations r well etched n both do hv a story