Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Politicians daughter is noor khan though
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Politicians daughter is noor khan though

wake up yaar...politician's daughter in ZYK...
I have no clue about ZYK...i dont even know who the politician was 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Politicians daughter, now in dil banjara Sanam's roommate, and in Sange Mar Mar..Tohra's sister...

This actress' name is Sharmeen Kashif.😃 just read an article about her. it says:

Sharmeen Kashif has just joined the Pakistani drama industry and has bagged quite a few supporting roles in a lot of popular dramas mostly of Hum TV. Since a lot of casting directors seem to be hiring Sharmeen for the portrayal of supporting characters, she most certainly needs to work on her dialogue delivery because it not only seems flat but it also makes her look like she is putting in a lot of effort when it comes to acting. Sharmeen's acting makes it hard to say that she is a good addition to the drama industry and since she is getting a lot of work, it is highly required for her to up her game in terms of acting.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
I know who you are talking about now...but I dont remmeber seeing her in this show
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I know who you are talking about now...but I dont remmeber seeing her in this show

She was Haider's wife, Sheila's mother!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Haidar is a true gentleman (forget that slap) . I loved how he dealed with his daughter. He loves her, but doesn't spoile her.
807116 thumbnail
Lost interest, after too many tracks started. If only, the serial has not taken such big leap (Heider and Sheila's children still young), I could have watched how their story unfold. But here, I have to tolerate their children's stories (most of which are half baked). I have given up.

Originally posted by: Neel_M

She was Haider's wife, Sheila's mother!

Yes I figured it out. Tahira.
She looked much better here compared to other shows😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

How many episodes are left?

Looks like they will be ending it in a few episodes. I wonder why Haider hasn't taken his sister or Shafak to see Shehla yet...