Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Ahsan is still in it. I thought his track was over, finally get to see him.
He still has many scenes with Shehla post leap
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii my names wanya I've been quiet but I love this drama it's amazing! But I just don't get what will happen of Shehla and her daughter
OMGGG shehla still holds a grudge agains Haider after all these years
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMGGG shehla still holds a grudge agains Haider after all these years

Clearly that shows hiader is the one who she truly love and had let her down the most. She had high expectations for him. Not even Peter come close. Can't wait for Shelha to meet her daughter
That scene was so sad man!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How did the maid get a makeover in one day

Been wondering the same thing the past few episodes. I can get past the makeover but how did she lose the accent? She has had her accent and way of speaking her entire life and she lost it in one day? That's impossible. Then when she was talking to Shiza she kinda had her accent again. I blame the director, that's some bad directing.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Seriously! What they mean to show is that marriage is all about having sex only,sorry if it should not be said here.No mutual understanding no love no respect.

I know right, its so frustrating 🤢 actually these things do happen in reality too, but atleast it should be shown on tv in a subtle way...because it looks cringe worthy women being degraded to such a level
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Omg! Can't believe this!
The father knowingly sent his daughter back with the butcher!!! If mansoor can raise his hand on his wife in her own home, what would he do later???[BR
Our religion gives the woman so much rights and yet people follow the backward thinking of not leaving her husband?!
Women in Islam have the right of divorce, remarry, inheritance and what not, and all this was given 1500 years ago, not a hundred years ago like the women of west. I am sorry I rant about this every time but it hurts me to see such regressive thinking in our shows.

The father should be ashamed of himself, he couldn't defend his daughter. SHAME ON SUCH FATHERS!

I can understand your point of view 😭 i feel the same, dnt know kea izzat bachany k bat karty hain aise parents jb wo apne betiyon ko be izzati wale zindage mea wapas push krty hain...such regressive thinking
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Your point doesn't work though. Shehla never converted to Christianity instead she either kept her religion or became agnostic but she definitely did not convert. She never went to church nor did she raise her son as a Christian.

Shehla appears to be uncomfortable with that idea because inside she still probably recognizes herself as a Muslim. Otherwise, she has no reason to feel any discomfort with her son being Christian or the idea of going to church like her friend suggested to her.

Also, generally any white people residing in Pakistan are upstanding people.

Sorry for jumping in but just to clarify as i have read the novel, Sheila did not converted to Christianity..she was living an almost secular life...neither did she taught William any religion, he just assumed by his name and his mother's name that he is Christian