Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

807116 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@canuck-umz
Sorry, my first post was with reference to HeavenlyBliss and another. Second post was towards cimba and you. When we write a post a as a response towards more than one individual opinion, it gets generic. Hence I ended up not quoting in both the places.
807116 thumbnail
Peter & Sehla's story was half baked (did not develop properly). Even Sehla's character is not completely sketched after she left her house. She was so caring towards her children before. It is not possible, they never came in her mind after. Makers should have spent one or two episodes for this story development.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shaila is for sure way better off being christian than the way she was. she was getting beat down by her husband... shunned by her too typical pathetic parents... atleast church, school gave her peace and meaningful life. i think she tried to be strong before marriage but after marriage she was just what ever and where ever with life. her heart and brain were not functioning in sync any longer...
she is obviously uncomfortable being recognized as a christian and also same for her son's identity. i see no reason for that...
peter's character did not make sense at all. he wanted to get marry to have fun he said !!!! guy is wacko ... actually common sense tells you gora living in pakistan is not going to be a upstanding brainac either...lol
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Peters character made no sense to me. At one point he was so sympathetic towards her situation, how can he suddenly just tell ehr to leave? :S

SO agreed!!!
He was the one suggested Sheila to leave Mansoor, and now he turned to a more pathetic one!
I blame the writer for not writing his caracter properly
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

shaila is for sure way better off being christian than the way she was. she was getting beat down by her husband... shunned by her too typical pathetic parents... atleast church, school gave her peace and meaningful life. i think she tried to be strong before marriage but after marriage she was just what ever and where ever with life. her heart and brain were not functioning in sync any longer...
she is obviously uncomfortable being recognized as a christian and also same for her son's identity. i see no reason for that...
peter's character did not make sense at all. he wanted to get marry to have fun he said !!!! guy is wacko ... actually common sense tells you gora living in pakistan is not going to be a upstanding brainac either...lol

Your point doesn't work though. Shehla never converted to Christianity instead she either kept her religion or became agnostic but she definitely did not convert. She never went to church nor did she raise her son as a Christian.

Shehla appears to be uncomfortable with that idea because inside she still probably recognizes herself as a Muslim. Otherwise, she has no reason to feel any discomfort with her son being Christian or the idea of going to church like her friend suggested to her.

Also, generally any white people residing in Pakistan are upstanding people.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is a popular opinion for today's episode? is this show not making sense to me or just inconstant characters going rampant ... shaila's son gets married to house maid...seriously... to get a revenge and now he is nice to her in 5 minute in to the episode and he wants her to dress better and so on... that is split second after him saying he hates lovy dovy stuff...
daughter who is all ditsy now has access to firearm and shoots people .. father of a young daughter trust driver so much that he blindly takes his words with out calling or checking on daughter... loop holes in the story line... this story is going in dumps...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This show is losing its roots...all nonsense.
Son married to the maid.
Daughter loves the driver.

And other things written by cimba above ^
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show has lost the plot.

How did the maid get a makeover in one day