Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They just ruined her character. I lost all respect for Shehla when she just ran to Peter jab ke divorce bhi nahi hui.

I can understand why she chose to go to Peter instead of her family. She obviously does not feel comfortable going back to them after everything that happened. The married her off to an animal and haven't done much for her situation. Her father didn't bother to do anything even after Malik Mansoor directly threatened over the phone to kill Shehla. Shehla does not have the resources to take care of herself which is why she went to Peter.

Peter on the other hand needs to stop with the desperation. The woman is still married! On top of that once she founds out about her divorce she will have to observe iddat.
I believe she should have told her father everything and given him another chance. Even if she didnt wanna go home, there were many other plaxces to get shelter. Why run to Peter especially when shes not even divorced! What could Peter even do for her while she is still married to that jerk?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
her father was not supportive and she was sent back ... i think she lost her what ever last faith left tin daddy dear after the drama at her paternal house... but peter is not the way to go... ( also feel since he is not related and not any part of the family .. hard to trace her where about and less forced mediation chances since she made up her mind to leave husband ) then again where else would she go.. half the people she knows will be afraid of husband's wrath and other might not want to deal with family drama . that's nature of society in reality...
cant wait to see what unfolds next...eagerly waiting ... who ever read the book please tell me its a happy ending of some sort...at peace ...
But she never even tried to tell her father how her husband was treating her
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Last episode, kids were asking about their nani for the first time. In 10 years Mansoor never let them meet their grandparents? If Shehla's father was so powerful, he couldnt get his daughter/grandchildren around?
So many plot holes.

Peter is just pissing me off. DIVORCE THO HONE DO.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so bad for her kids, daughter already died..Shella never looked back to her kids??
Has the leap happened yet?
I dont wanna see Peter and his desperation
I wonder what role Noor Khan will play
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes. Leap happened. from next week promo I think Noor is playing Shafak? Maybe I am confusing the actresses.
Ohhh so I guess Hina Altaf will be the daughter of Haider?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Has the leap happened yet?

I dont wanna see Peter and his desperation
I wonder what role Noor Khan will play

Yup the show took a 16 year lead in the last few moments of the show. Shehla was the only person shown though. Peter was in the episode but he wasn't annoying. You should watch it. Since quite a bit happened in this episode.

Noor Khan is in the role of grown up Shafak and Hina Altaf will play grown up Shehla Jr.