ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Was expecting a better storyline from the promos
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ shabz
i too was torn watching this beating. religion or no religion ... lot has to do with money and support for women when it comes to abuse. i think by far most muslim countries as far as law is concern have very little legal rights for women. no where in the world family can kill a girl /women on suspicion of cheating and also pride killing is legal(almost non punishable by law) coming from a same religion where multiple wife is legal for men and such a severe punishments for women. women needs to go to court to get a divorce but men can just call it three times and its over???? ... talk about double standards and bigotry.
west is diff when comes to rights and legal system ... you can say things against religion and wont stone you to death unlike you know where???? women have shelters, more support from government if family does not stand by you. there are avenues besides family approval for all. what most of us grew up with and our (most eastern culture) acceptance level is very much diff than most of west.
i just cant stand the fact that the husband is having a legal /out in a open affair, going on vacation with a side kick and the wife gets a animal type beating by just being in a same room and talking to a male cousin. father is the most to blame for the entire abuse... if you cant protect your children and stand for their support when needed then they are no parent. he is such a big influential guy and his daughter is getting the beating of her life/ insults almost everyday and he is not aware of it... i just hope and prey that shaila's father gets to the bottom of this and gets her ex on the road.
Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My only hope is Shaila's daughter whom Jallad Mansoor loved the most. If she somehow inform Nana about the abuse and Harassment Shaila took in this house, it will break Jallad Mansoor's heart because his ladli beti is going to complaint against him...
Please shaila leave that desperate Peter
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

@ shabz
i too was torn watching this beating. religion or no religion ... lot has to do with money and support for women when it comes to abuse. i think by far most muslim countries as far as law is concern have very little legal rights for women. no where in the world family can kill a girl /women on suspicion of cheating and also pride killing is legal(almost non punishable by law) coming from a same religion where multiple wife is legal for men and such a severe punishments for women. women needs to go to court to get a divorce but men can just call it three times and its over???? ... talk about double standards and bigotry.
west is diff when comes to rights and legal system ... you can say things against religion and wont stone you to death unlike you know where???? women have shelters, more support from government if family does not stand by you. there are avenues besides family approval for all. what most of us grew up with and our (most eastern culture) acceptance level is very much diff than most of west.
i just cant stand the fact that the husband is having a legal /out in a open affair, going on vacation with a side kick and the wife gets a animal type beating by just being in a same room and talking to a male cousin. father is the most to blame for the entire abuse... if you cant protect your children and stand for their support when needed then they are no parent. he is such a big influential guy and his daughter is getting the beating of her life/ insults almost everyday and he is not aware of it... i just hope and prey that shaila's father gets to the bottom of this and gets her ex on the road.

What you see in those countries is a misrepresentation of the religion. There is no Honor killing in Islam!
No one has the right to take another life. Women, children and elderly are supposed to be spared in times of war, do you see anyone following that? No!
There have to be 4 eye witnesses, yes 4 eye witnesses who have to testify that they "Saw" the woman commuting adultery, not just assumption, no, they have to witness it with their eyes. This rule is to help women from false accusations. What you see ISIS and Taliban doing in the name of Islam is totally barbaric. :
And don't believe what they show how a man can divorce a woman by just saying talaq 3 times.
It's a process, a man and woman is given a chance to reconcile after each talaq. The woman stays in his house the whole time. Pak/India shows on this topic has totally messed up how divorced is actually done. :(

(
Dear, if you see a Muslim doing wrong, blame the Muslim, not the religion. :)

All the atrocities committed against women in the Muslim world is the ignorance and lack of knowledge about true Islam. Culture is mostly to blame. Like in Shela's case, her Dad should have kept her safe not hand him over just so his daughter remains unhappily married. 😊
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
OMG this was the most depressing episode!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why she went to Peter?
This show shouldn't end like Pakeeza, Tum kaun Piya...
bad to worse
They just ruined her character. I lost all respect for Shehla when she just ran to Peter jab ke divorce bhi nahi hui.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And Peter straightaway wants to get married 😕 Divorce tho hone do. Iddat ko bhi 3 months lazmi hai according to Islamic Hadees.
Butchring the islamic morals. First MM and now this.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thats what i said religion or no religion??? lot has to do with women being independent ( able to support self) and support of family. lots of poverty and no education where is woman to go with kids ?? society is not so supportive... lots of us are brain washed that husband house is yours not parental hose after marriage...

these are as per religion which was not what i was trying to imply but actually religion is not helping here either.
Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.

Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses

so things are not so equal as we are all told by our elders ... and the way things are interpreted may be ... this is not to hurt anyone's feelings. all of the religious books were originally written by men and they made it work for them... that is including hindu, christian... and anything you name.
cant stress enough here please this is not to hurt anyone's feelings... just that you brought up subject i am trying to clarify... please dont stretch it any longer ...
I am for women equality and better treatment of women of all kind...

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will say what I have heard and understood. Man can marry four wives at a time if he can afford the financials.
Also I cant open the website you have taken this from but the last 33:50. Here are various sources which are explainging one thing.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=33&verse=50

And this one too 2:228

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=228

And by this i can tell you, the source you have provided is wrong and fabricated.
Edited by friends_rock - 7 years ago