Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Peter went from 0 to a 100 in the span of 15 minutes.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Peter's love is from no where 😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was cringe worthy when he out of nowhere declared his love for Shela. Weak writing and direction.

PS:- There is another show coming soon with Naveen, some guy and Emmad called "Kuch Na Kaho"
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cimba

For men its simple physical thing and if you love or not love kids will happen if physical part happens... sad to say some of the responsibility goes to women when comes to birth control. how can you go on getting marital raped and have kid with the same guy in that multiple... i know all of the other factors of abusive relations and having no access to medicine for all but it did not seem the case in man mayal or in this drama.

Exactly my concern. Shella is not some uneducated woman and also not a no-money girl where her family will have bread and butter issues to take her back.I seriously did not see any point for Shella to stay with that rascal.Why didnt she leave him before having kids.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What the hell is this peter thing 😲 Such a creepy desperate moron making Shella's life even hell.I hope his character ends already. I hate hate hate such people who come out of no where and start taking your decisions for you. Kudose to Naveen for emoting the irritation and STFU feelings so well through her eyes and face.
OK am i the only one who just found out that Shella doesn't even know about Tahira's death and even about her baby.Shella's mother can go to meet Shella in the hospital to see her baby but later she couldn't even call Shella once to tell her about Tahira.

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Peter went from 0 to a 100 in the span of 15 minutes.

🤣

Word Count: 0

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as i am posting in all the forums / threads.. one thing in common... abuse of women ...that is all across board in the shows... as all of us women why in the world are watching this??? that is including me!!!!!!!
just hope and prey that all is visible wrong in lives of women in the show... we all take all good and stand up against what is wrong with society. if you know anyone in these situations please recognize and help them guide through any kind of abuse and life's difficulties.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg! Can't believe this!
The father knowingly sent his daughter back with the butcher!!! If mansoor can raise his hand on his wife in her own home, what would he do later???[BR
Our religion gives the woman so much rights and yet people follow the backward thinking of not leaving her husband?!
Women in Islam have the right of divorce, remarry, inheritance and what not, and all this was given 1500 years ago, not a hundred years ago like the women of west. I am sorry I rant about this every time but it hurts me to see such regressive thinking in our shows.

The father should be ashamed of himself, he couldn't defend his daughter. SHAME ON SUCH FATHERS!
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly, her father is main culprit of shella
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The abuse was unbearable to watch.
And I have no idea why Shehla's father let her go like that? Esp when Haider told him what mansoor did.

Edit- Does anybody have spoilers for rest of story?Can someone pm them me please?
Edited by friends_rock - 7 years ago