Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Exactly, your mom is cool btw.
Men do not think with her heads, if it's a woman who is legal for them then love-hate doesn't matter.
If a man wants to have company( ahem ahem)late at night, he's not going to think "but I hate her" lolz
Raat Gaye baat Gaye wala hisaab hai. πŸ˜†

And what about the woman
Nahi I meant in the novel it was spain...here they changed it to murree
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I remember in the drama marasim when ahsan feels guilty for what he did he says to urva who is his wife maine tumhara istimaal kia apne andar ke mard ko rejhane ke liye becuz he never loved her but kept a physical relationship with her anyway this is the reality of life
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For men its simple physical thing and if you love or not love kids will happen if physical part happens... sad to say some of the responsibility goes to women when comes to birth control. how can you go on getting marital raped and have kid with the same guy in that multiple... i know all of the other factors of abusive relations and having no access to medicine for all but it did not seem the case in man mayal or in this drama.
opinion123 thumbnail
Could you please send me an update too after Bibi Jaan's death?As per the novel?

Omggg Haider and Shehla finally met again <3
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

W*F JUST HAPPENED? WHAT?HOW?

Such poor direction

How did Peter fall in love with Shehla so fast? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ugh Mansoor. He can stay with GF whenever he wants (for 10 years) but gets all worked up because he sees his wife talking to her cousin😑

Peter falling in love is a forced one...from no where... I was kind a feeling irritated by seeing his unwelcomed repetitive calling πŸ˜†

Mansoor is a double standard typical guy 🀒
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

For men its simple physical thing and if you love or not love kids will happen if physical part happens... sad to say some of the responsibility goes to women when comes to birth control. how can you go on getting marital raped and have kid with the same guy in that multiple... i know all of the other factors of abusive relations and having no access to medicine for all but it did not seem the case in man mayal or in this drama.

You read my heart ..😲
Su___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Oh im so sorry for the late reply, saw this post today...i ll pm you the story in a while

Could you please forward me the story too, would love to read the novel but cannot read Urdu.
Thanks
Peter is acting too desparate. I dont like such guys