Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Caught the episode today. Is the bookstore guy of any importance in the show? The way he was looking at the book Shehla wanted and tracking her as she left his store it was obvious to me that he wasn't just some random dude. He obviously deduced something was up - is he supposed to be her knight or something?

Yes he will be (sort of)
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone, I just started following this drama and have caught up with all the episodes so far. Although there's a bit too much violence on Shehla (not to mention the mental torture), the story is quite fast-paced and different to the other stuff on air (loving Sang e mar mar too!) .
Are there any spoilers? Is it based on a novel? Is there any synopsis? Can someone please give me the link? Thanks, just wanted to know it wasn't going to be depressing forever for Shehla!

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Caught the episode today. Is the bookstore guy of any importance in the show? The way he was looking at the book Shehla wanted and tracking her as she left his store it was obvious to me that he wasn't just some random dude. He obviously deduced something was up - is he supposed to be her knight or something?

maybe they added a new character in the show
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
peter or no peter ... i just dont like the way women are being treated by this family at all. first mother then wife and lover.. he treats them all like dirt . absolutely no respect for women .
I love Haider and Shehlas adhoori mohabbat <3
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The thing i hate the most that is shown in dramas is ML.FL despite of having such an abusive married relationship, after a leap of some years are shown to be having 3,4 kids. i mean what the hell? Before Mannu-Mekaeel and now these two.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">The thing i hate the most that is shown in dramas is ML.FL despite of having such an abusive married relationship, after a leap of some years are shown to be having 3,4 kids. i mean what the hell? Before Mannu-Mekaeel and now these two.</font>

Yes that is the thing even i hate the most...husband wife are hating each other and children are born out of hatred... 🤢 aik bacha ho to samjh bhe ata hai, but 3 bachey 🥱 🤢
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

The thing i hate the most that is shown in dramas is ML.FL despite of having such an abusive married relationship, after a leap of some years are shown to be having 3,4 kids. i mean what the hell? Before Mannu-Mekaeel and now these two.

I asked my mother about this because this was botherig me too. She said those men are "ghatiya" like that. They'll become A-Okay to have sex.🤢
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes that is the thing even i hate the most...husband wife are hating each other and children are born out of hatred... 🤢 aik bacha ho to samjh bhe ata hai, but 3 bachey 🥱 🤢

Seriously! What they mean to show is that marriage is all about having sex only,sorry if it should not be said here.No mutual understanding no love no respect.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I asked my mother about this because this was botherig me too. She said those men are "ghatiya" like that. They'll become A-Okay to have sex.🤢

I agree to that statement about such men.But frankly it usually happens in lower class where the women has no way out. They are not shown to be one then how come Shella buy this? She was beaten,abused,hates him ,gives hateful expressions looking at his face but still she won't move out and ends up having three kids. Bravo.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago