Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Just started watching this show, watched two episode!

Please someone tell me should I continue or not!

If you can handle extreme depressing stuff and too much of physical abuse then you can watch it on your own risk 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I kind of felt that she deserved that kick in the last episode. Lesson learned. Guy does not respect her, does not care for her then why in the world she had to do her wifely duty of taking off his shoes?? For all she cares he can fall on his face and sleep in his own puke. 😡😡 🤢There is a beautiful big couch for her to sleep on. I feel at this point she should demand her in laws give her own room to sleep in... All know he drinks and abuses her after that losing his mind. His biggot self has side kick but does not leave a leaf unturn to taunt her on previous relation. Crazy man he is. If you put up with abuse then you will be abused.

Another thing is that if father had any sense he should have put property on Sheila's name not on her husband's name.
I did like the fact that she fought back👏It boils my blood to watch egotist men abusing women be it's physical or psychological.

@bold i totally agree , even i feel the same , once a wife has been abused and insulted and if still she is trying to be all obedient and all then she deserves the insult sorry to say, the least she could do is to be a little indifferent 🥱
I cant blame her though necause her conditions have made her this way...when her family told her shes adopted and she cant marry in the family that was like losing her own identity...she had nowhere to go and no one to call her own...so in this situation it made her this way because at this point she doesnt really care where she is and living with her abusive husband is no worse than living with her family who rejected her when she needed them the most
Haider is also just as helpless as she is...I sympathize with both of them
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that i see as a point that she had a loss of identity after the finding of truth. it had to be heart breaking and disheartening to know that specially mom was very much treating her like a step child out of no where.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate Mansoor so much!

3 bache with this abusive a-hole?Ugh. And he still treats Shehla like shit!🤢🤢🤢
Edited by friends_rock - 7 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So I really hope Peter is positive in the drama
Don't want two abusive men like in the novel
And haider can easily marry her, don't know what's stopping him
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

So I really hope Peter is positive in the drama

Don't want two abusive men like in the novel
And haider can easily marry her, don't know what's stopping him

Syeds only marry Syeds. I think this was the reason for first time as well.

they showed peter today.

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think I am going to like Peter. I don't care if he is a Christian.
Edited by mary78613 - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Caught the episode today. Is the bookstore guy of any importance in the show? The way he was looking at the book Shehla wanted and tracking her as she left his store it was obvious to me that he wasn't just some random dude. He obviously deduced something was up - is he supposed to be her knight or something?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mansoor is such an a**h**e ... he is taking that other woman with him when he is with his kids too... and the woman is a shameless bi***. she knows Mansoor will never marry her!

Sheila should kick him when he uses her for his satisfaction.