Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

it is depressing when your own family is not supporting you over a looser husband. I am sick and tired of watching those depressing dramas as well. I want her to stand up for her self and change her life around for her self.

Totally agree.. too depressing drama..
For guys it is ok to roaming with other girl after marriage but it is not ok for a woman to love someone before marriage..double standard
I wish at least they make the ending happy
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kind of felt that she deserved that kick in the last episode. Lesson learned. Guy does not respect her, does not care for her then why in the world she had to do her wifely duty of taking off his shoes?? For all she cares he can fall on his face and sleep in his own puke. 😑😑 🀒There is a beautiful big couch for her to sleep on. I feel at this point she should demand her in laws give her own room to sleep in... All know he drinks and abuses her after that losing his mind. His biggot self has side kick but does not leave a leaf unturn to taunt her on previous relation. Crazy man he is. If you put up with abuse then you will be abused.
Another thing is that if father had any sense he should have put property on Sheila's name not on her husband's name.
I did like the fact that she fought back πŸ‘ It boils my blood to watch egotist men abusing women be it's physical or psychological.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Agree with you 100% Cimba.
She shouldn't go to her sasural. Why took abuse of a habitual drinker and abuser in the name of false pride of your family.Stay in her Meka like a dheet and I don't buy haider's helplessness in this matter. Come on be a man else you have no right to ruin her life.😑

No one has a right to push her unnecessarily. I hate baba Jaan for what he did to Shehla. You can't buy your kid's happiness with money. Your love for your kids should be more than your ego.

This drama is so depressing and disturbing like Pakeeza 😭
Yeh khandan ki izzat hamesha larkion k dil se kiun juri Hoti hai
Neel_M thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I never thought she was sleeping with him in the same room and same bed. The guy said he is not giving her wife's izzat but sleeping on same bed eh!
And why on earth she was taking of his shoes and bringing breakfast for him.

She was a bully with Haider and she should be bully with this moron too, she doesn't need to change to a dutiful wife.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes its another eastern value where no one ask women in the house for any advise or decision but for sure all the izzat ka topla is gladly given to her... Why do i want your family Izzat when I dont have Family respect ... hell with them all ... women love misery and they all love to keep their future generation dumb like them specially in lower economic and less educated class.god for bid their family Ijjat got any smarter and found out the scam they they were making a fool out of them for years/ may be generations. The way religion is dragged in to society to keep women under men dominance is the biggest and smartest scam of the world and for the most part we still have not figured out. The one who actually figures a little out are shunned by the rest of the clan by saying she is not god loving creature... How all the restrictive rituals and laws are made for women and all forgiving and open ended for men ... that is for all religion... okkk i am off topic.
i want this drama to break all and show some powerful message that women can survive.

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes its another eastern value where no one ask women in the house for any advise or decision but for sure all the izzat ka topla is gladly given to her... Why do i want your family Izzat when I dont have Family respect ... hell with them all ... women love misery and they all love to keep their future generation dumb like them specially in lower economic and less educated class.god for bid their family Ijjat got any smarter and found out the scam they they were making a fool out of them for years/ may be generations. The way religion is dragged in to society to keep women under men dominance is the biggest and smartest scam of the world and for the most part we still have not figured out. The one who actually figures a little out are shunned by the rest of the clan by saying she is not god loving creature... How all the restrictive rituals and laws are made for women and all forgiving and open ended for men ... that is for all religion... okkk i am off topic.
i want this drama to break all and show some powerful message that women can survive.

@ bold
I think we are asking too much. πŸ˜•
But yeah I so wanted Shehla to live her life in her own terms without these douches the so-called mens around her
Neel_M thumbnail
I want Sheila and her mother in law both revolt and put an end to those men who thinks women are nothing but dirt ...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

as per the ost scenes Im liking peter becuz he actually seems 2 b taking a stand 4 sheila which haider did not do I hope sheila ends up with peter even if its different in the
novel I especially love that scene wen sheila's father tries 2 hit her but peter holds his hand I think his entry will bring a little positivity in the show

Which actor is playing Peter?

Can you share the ost link please 😊
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hate, disrespect and then it's more like marital rape/ sexual assault. It can't be any mutual sexual relations or love in that marriage. He is allowed to have girl friend but he does not want namaheram to see his wife !!! Serious !!! This is that male/ female injustice that boils me so much. If family is not going to support their daughter who is able and capable of taking care of her self with out dealing with abusive relations ...then what is point of education given to her. If family had given Shaila all that money she could have survived on her own. Give son in law all of this to torture daughter???

Ur so right cimba the drama is going to become even more depressing with each epi

And i really like your point about giving money to the daughter and she could have survived on her own πŸ‘ but thats the sad part of our society naa, no one wants to empower girls...