An ideal Husband Kartik Barve?

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Who needs an enemy when you have a husband like Kartik. Kartik is just a disgrace to word husband.
He hits his wife (unacceptable) Any man who hits a woman for any reason is not a real man.

He insults his wife for not wishing him happy birthday (unacceptable)

He call his wife a "giri aurat" a low life woman (unacceptable). How dare he call mother of his child a low woman !!!!

He takes off his wife's mangalsutra forcefully and flungs it away (unacceptable)

He forcefully takes off the wedding ring off his wife's hand (unacceptable)

He mentally tortures his wife ( unacceptable)

He gets drunk and forcefully enters his estranged wife's house ( unacceptable)

Kartik claims to be the smartest yet he lets Tai manipulate him.

I don't see any good in him except his clothes and handsome face. When and when will the CV's give him a little bit of commonsense.

Kartik's life's anthem is " I will trust a liar, a kidnapper, a thief, a schemer, but will never ever trust my wife, my friend who always stood beside me in every obstacle"

Just imagining getting married to a man like Kartik Barve gives me goosebumps.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah. Gotta love how indian serials romanticise abusive husbands.
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah. Gotta love how indian serials romanticise abusive husbands.

And probably that is why some women in real life accept such abusive behaviors as normal part of their life and keep sinking in the world of abuse

asiyaallie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritika_EMA

And probably that is why some women in real life accept such abusive behaviors as normal part of their life and keep sinking in the world of abuse

So true and yet people feel that society and culture should change. I always feel that these serials should promote positivity as it is a good medium top push certain messages to the population and the world.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ideal husband??? NO way... I doubt I shall call him.husband even... Lately what he has done as husband after Khushi's birth?? Just torturing Survi.. Just blame her.. insult her... No wife deserve such treatment for all love and care she gives...