Gurmeet preparing for erotic thriller with Sana Khan

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Since TC's article's can't be posted directly here here are the parts 

I prepare for every film like it is my last: Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet Choudhary, who entered Bollywood with "Khamoshiyan", is now working on his next project "Wajah Tum Ho". The actor says he prepares for each of his films considering it is his last.

Gurmeet will be seen in Bhushan Kumar's erotic thriller with Sana Khan as the female lead. He will be essaying the role of a lawyer.

He added: "Over and above this, which I am sure irked my friends, is that I locked myself indoors for almost a fortnight trying to get the correct body language and character right."

He met his wife Debina only at the dinner table. He says she "understood the preparation I was going through".

Read the rest from the other site but so much preparation for a erotic thriller ! πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The story which is based on three men and a woman has Gurmeet playing a lawyer and Sharman as a cop for the first time. The third male lead is yet to be finalized. "After Jai Ho! Sana will be seen in a glamorous avatar. There will be plenty of kisses and lovemaking scenes", promises Vishal. When asked if 'lawyer' Gurmeet will show off his gym-chiselled body, he quipped, "If businessman Sharman could take off his shirt in Hate Story 3, why can't Gurmeet take off his black robe?"

The film will roll in mid- May and will be shot entirely in Mumbai and will be released December 2, 2016.Edited by hrithiksgluv - 7 years ago
How many retakes did he do in regards to this preperation? πŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Erotic trailer ke liye preparation? πŸ˜³ I'm interested in knowing what kind of preparation he did behind closed doors !πŸ˜† What an idiot this man is. 
PS: Someone plz do insert the peacock GIFs!πŸ˜†
abe tharki sidha bol
Movie banate waqt maine apni tharak mitai 

ab movie dekhtey waqt audience apni thark khatam karegi πŸ˜†

He is still getting movies.This man can't act. 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do these TV actors mostly do erotic films when they enter Bollywood?

Basilisk thumbnail
^Because they are not good enough for mainstream movies. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Basilisk

^Because they are not good enough for mainstream movies. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They are probably not good enough in real life too. πŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Why do these TV actors mostly do erotic films when they enter Bollywood?

That's the easiest way to enter BW perhaps? But not all of them do erotic ones, sensible ones like SSR/Rajeev K debuted with good movies. N unlike the IF superstars Barun, KSG and Gurmeet, SSR and Rajeev are actually pretty good actors.