Marriage or no marriage - It's game on in Barve house on Tuesday

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode begins with where they left off yesterday
Kartik whispers into Survi's ears that she should get over what happened last night & move on,start making preparations for her marriage with Jatin.Survi is deeply disturbed

Back home Kartik starts drinking & vows to inflict pain on Survi for every single pain he has had to go through all these years.That he would ultimately take Khushi away from her.Kartik is fuming

At Survi's house Khushi is excited about her mom's wedding which leaves Survi & Jatin tensed
Survi talks to Jatin & tells him that she finally realises what Kartik is upto.She says that Kartik hold Survi responsible for his daughter's death & as his way to punish Survi,he wants to take Khushi away from her,make her go mourn the loss of a child like he has done all these years

Tai gets to know about Kartik wanting to get Survi married to Jatin from Riya & is tensed.She feels Karvi might get closer amidst all this & so she decides to talk to Kartik.Kartik lets her know about what happened with Survi last night.He tells her about how Survi in a drunken state told him everything about Jatin & yet she didn't confess about Khushi being her daughter which leaves him fuming
He then lets Tai know that it's all a plan to get Survi to confess about Khushi being his daughter

Lata is totally unamused by Kartik's decision & confronts him.Tells him that she wouldn't be a party to his plans.Tai asks Kartik to let everyone know the cause of his actions.Kartik isn't ready to divulge anything yet

It's night & a completely inebriated Kartik is totally breaking & entering into Survi's house.Creates a mini ruckus with Jatin & tells Survi that he needed to talk to her.Survi asks Jatin to leave & sits down to talk to him
Kartik initially tries to make Survi feel bad about the events of last night but finally lets her know that they didn't sleep together last night,that he lied to her.He tells her that its was just the start & he wouldn't stop till he broke her completely.He finally tells her that he wants to hurt her because she did the same to him & so he intends to take Khushi away from her before passing out in Survi's lap

PRECAP

Looks like Survi has hit upon an idea to counter Kartik
Is at Barve mansion,hands over hers' & Jatin's horoscopes to a priest before Kartik & tells him that she is in fact ready to marry Jatin
Survi then tells Kartik that she would never do what he wanted her to,cause she has done nothing wrong leaving Kartik seething

LATA WAS SUCH A BOSS TODAY

Lata on learning about Kartik's plans to get Survi married to Jatin decides to call him out on the blunder he is about to make.
She even did not take kindly to Tai intervening & told her to stay away cause she was talking to her son
She freprimands Kartik cause he was turning back into his old self,that he was doing things without considering the consequences,that he was paying heed to noone
Finally she tells Kartik that she doesn't approve of the marriage

CAN YOU BEAR TO SEE SURVI GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE ?

Is what Kishore asked Kartik when he told everyone that this is what he intended to do i.e. get Survi married to Jatin
Love you Kishore ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IT'S TEAM LATA VS TEAM TAI

So in a dramatic move of sorts Kishore & Hema decide to support Lata while Tai,Pyaare & even Bindu( Bindu said that all she wanted was Kartik to be happy) decide to support Kartik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qkhanam thumbnail
Kartik has officially lost it. He doesn't even deserve to be the hero anymore
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜›
I love how you not only give us wu but also the little-known facts.๐Ÿ‘
Greatly appreciate๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We had so nice episode's should see what will happen.
Kartik thinks survi kept kushi away from him on purpose.
He just hears what he wants to hear, poor survi.๐Ÿ˜•
Survi even told him what she feels and think, she is always straight with him.
in her drunken state she told him nicley you never want to listen nor try to know the truth.
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally d other family members found their voice... was fed up of seeing mute characters...
Kartik is leaving no stone unturned to break survi emotionally... d way he spoke to her pic like a maniac...

D way lata stopped tai from intervening... I am speaking to my son... I think a slap or two from his mom would hv been just fine...

D way jatin exclaimed about survi marrying someone like kartik..

D way a completely sloshed kartik passed out in survi's lap...
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜›

I love how you not only give us wu but also the little-known facts.๐Ÿ‘
Greatly appreciate๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Purely my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The best was part when the arrogant Kartik was walking towards Survi in rage in the kitcen and he slipped. I wished Survi did not hold him and let him actually fall down.