Sunny Leone stars opp Arbaaz Bhai!

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont know whether Sunny is doing it under pressure of someone or Arbaaz is doing it under pressure from someone!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sunny Leone to start film opposite Arbaaz in August

Sunny Leone will be seen opposite Arbaaz Khan in an upcoming bollywood film named Tera Intezaar.

y: IANS | Mumbai | Published:July 12, 2016 5:14 pm
Sunny Leone, Arbaaz Khan, Tera Intezaar, Tera Intezaar cast, Tera Intezaar movie, Arbaaz Khan film, Arbaaz sunny film, Sunny Leone Arbaaz Khan, Sunny Leone film, Sunny Leone upcoming film, Sunny Leone news, entertainment newsSunny Leone and Arbaaz Khan will be seen together for the first time onscreen in upcoming musical-romance film Tera Intezaar.

Actress Sunny Leone says that she will start shooting for the film Tera Intezaar opposite Arbaaz Khan next month and also that she is thankful for her "kitty full of movies".

Present at the launch of a calendar for condom brand Manforce, Sunny, asked about her upcoming projects, said: "I am going to start a new film which is titled Tera Intezaar' soon. The film is with Arbaaz Khan. The shoot will start rolling out in August."

The film, termed as a musical-romance film, is being directed by Raajeev Walia, and will reportedly be shot in Kutch as well as in international locations.

Sunny, who was seen in "Mastizaade" and "One Night Stand" this year, will also star in "Beiimaan Love" opposite Rajneesh Duggal in August and also reportedly with Karishma Tanna in "Tina & Lolo" later this year. She will also be seen in a special song in the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees'.

She added: "I am very happy that I have a kitty full of movies. And for that I am very thankful. I can continue whatever work I am doing this year, which is amazing."

Sunny will also reportedly be seen in another song in "Fuddu", a film reportedly starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/sunny-leone-to-start-film-opposite-arbaaz-in-august-2909181/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is not only beautiful but far more talented and successful in everything she did in her life compared to Arbaaz. She doesnt really need to settle with Arbaaz to earn a living.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
^ πŸ˜† No A grade hero will ever work opp her. So option goes B grade and below.
870349 thumbnail
I did hear Dabangg 3 might have new heroine

Maybe this is set up for it πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Don't forget that even Aamir and Shahrukh have said that they will work with Sunny if there is a good script..πŸ˜†...remember that interview and the sympathy wave for Leone after that?
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Maroon5.0> πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont BHAI will ever work with her. He works with virgins onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It can never happen. Salman choses his heroines.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
blue-ice>
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont trust them for this, haathi ke dant khane ke aur and dikane ke aur hote hai!!

None of the A graders will ever work with her, they are already spoilt for choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and younger girls
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bhai ka dulaara desperate for attention

HELLO RSR
RamSiyaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

bhai ka dulaara desperate for attention

HELLO RSR

Oye FITB, you are backπŸ₯³ welcome!