Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So many Ranbir fans on forum? What's happening here ? Kuch Toh gadbad hai.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ranbir is also good at sending his girlfriends into depression.

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is the most talented of the lot .
But he needs to choose script properly instead of running behind directors blindly.
Hoping he'll bounce back soon . 👍🏼
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhanSinghKumar

Are you skeptical of your own actor? Ranbir doesn't deserve a topic like this. I think he has what it takes to go long. Open such topics when he is at the top and it will suit the purpose otherwise it looks desperate on his behalf by his fans... Popularity in IF doesn't matter in real life so it's useless to prove things here

I now have a new found respect for Shahid and his fans. 😆

OT - The guy leads an indisciplined hedonistic life. No matter how hard his PR tries to say how dedicated he is, report card mein sab jhalakta hai.
Edited by dahee - 8 years ago
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He needs to stop giving favour n choose script wisely and there is no doubt he is one of the best actor in BW.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Goodness gracious me !!!
So many Ranbir fans on forum. A few new one as well. Where were you all?
Rinna1 - Welcome to the party.

KhanSinghKumar - Everyone backs successful stars and praise them to sky . Real fans make topics and keep star relevant when tide is against him/her. Hence, this topic when Ranbir is going through dull phase.

Dahee - I didn't understand your Shahid fans comment. Care to explain in detail , if it's relevant. Please.

Chicagogal - You liked RK, shifter to RS . One good movie and you will shift to RK or someone else. It's OK.

From all comments, 2 things are clear -
1) Ranbir's acting prowness is indisputable
2) Ranbir fans are inactive on forum. Why?
3) Ranbir's personal life irks everyone. Wish Neetu gets him married to some nice non industry girl . Shahid Meera are great example.
4) RK isn't written off yet.

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir is a good actor but none of his future films seem exciting to me as an audience. Nothing which makes me feel that this character will be out of his comfort zone or that he would go an extra mile for its portrayal. If his next films turn out to be duds and he continues to give those bored out of wits expressions all the time, he'll end up in my Arjun Kapoor list.
blueberry10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes he is best actor and talented for sure in past his movie not work i hope his next movie get hit he bounce back in just 8 year of his career he get 5 filmfare award n 32 other award he act in the amazing movie like wake up sid , rajneeti , rocket singh , APKGK , barfi, rockstar yjhd and tamasha all are fav movie of ranbir . Tamasha the movie did not get his due even critics praise such awesome movie many people not seen when it was release because they believe same of bad review now same people after watching the movie praise the movie for great acting of ranbir n deepika for me tamasha is one of the best movie of 2015
Edited by blueberry10 - 8 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Goodness gracious me !!!
So many Ranbir fans on forum. A few new one as well. Where were you all?
Rinna1 - Welcome to the party.

KhanSinghKumar - Everyone backs successful stars and praise them to sky . Real fans make topics and keep star relevant when tide is against him/her. Hence, this topic when Ranbir is going through dull phase.

Dahee - I didn't understand your Shahid fans comment. Care to explain in detail , if it's relevant. Please.

Chicagogal - You liked RK, shifter to RS . One good movie and you will shift to RK or someone else. It's OK.

From all comments, 2 things are clear -
1) Ranbir's acting prowness is indisputable
2) Ranbir fans are inactive on forum. Why?
3) Ranbir's personal life irks everyone. Wish Neetu gets him married to some nice non industry girl . Shahid Meera are great example.
4) RK isn't written off yet.

We need to make a list of Ranbir's fans on the forum and ping them so to be more active on the forum 😆 I have hardly seen any fan of him here just a couple of them (like really could count them on my first finger 😆) this is the reason of my visibility.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zee - Go ahead and make a Ranbir AT. Let's bring him to life on the forum 👍🏼
Ask people who want to get included to like the post . I am sure they'll come back themselves .