Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

870349 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Maroon- you have asked same question in every Ranbir post and gotten reply . Why trolling πŸ˜†

I have πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First off have we met ?? I thought you just showed up this past weekend ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We met in Sultan thread . Yes I am new to BW forum . But I have seen your posts in RK threads . Caught you !'
870349 thumbnail

We met in Sultan thread . Yes I am new to BW forum . But I have seen your posts in RK threads . Caught you !'

OK lekhen zara Ghajini issue hai mere saath .

Kitne confirm film hai RK kai ??

ADHM , JJ , Dutt , & Dragon only those 4 ??

If their good than no stopping them. Only films to beat his YJHD are Khan films. Even all his contemporaries cant get to it. Must be some reasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't really think much of Ranbir initially in Saawariya or Bachna Ae Haseeno (he seemed very OTT in BAH especially), but when I watched Wake Up Sid in theaters in 2009, I was really blown away. I related to his character really well and I think he was superb in it.
Then Ajab Prem, Rocket Singh, Rajneeti, Barfi happened and I was impressed with his range - extremes with slapstick comedy like Ajab Prem to serious and cunning in Rajneeti to emotional in Barfi is no mean feat!

I think till YJHD (IMO while an above-average film, he seemed a bit repetitive, though I loved his scenes with Farooq Sheikh), everything was going really well. Unfortunately Besharam, Roy and Bombay Velvet especially put a dampener and while I haven't seen any of these 3 in full, I think it was more the films than his performance that was bad.

I watched Tamasha and enjoyed his performance thoroughly but can see why it didn't really work at the box office; it was not for everyone. I just really related to it on a personal level. I personally love his performance in the emotional scene before Agar Tum Saath Ho and the deleted scene when Deepika visits him in his apt - it was so raw and touching. Not every actor can pull off such a role.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Jagga Jasoos are coming out soon... hoping that it works for Ranbir πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Confirmed is only ADHM
JJ 's date keep shiftin
Dutt biopic in trouble
Dragon seems too far
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Username is Ranbirrocks, and topic is too, wanted make username more famous kya, or title nahi mila.πŸ€”πŸ˜†
870349 thumbnail

Confirmed is only ADHM
JJ 's date keep shiftin
Dutt biopic in trouble
Dragon seems too far

Waise my fav film of his was APKGK. He should do a film like that. πŸ˜›
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Username is Ranbirrocks, and topic is too, wanted make username more famous kya, or title nahi mila.πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Ranbir ke saath I will also become famous . Otherwise Boss se debate karke post increase karni padegi
πŸ˜› . New member Ko apni promotion karna padta hai. πŸ˜†
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For start he needs to stop doing sasta aashiq roles. All his movies are like listening to Ataullah Khan Esa Kehvi sad ass ghazals.
sidanemic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The definition of 'stardom' has been changed over the years. New Era and age of social and digital media has taken over big time. The 'AUDIENCE', 'CINE GOERS' and 'FANS' have different interpretation while being exposed to 'WORLD MEDIA'. Gone are the days of 'mysteries among stars'. The word 'star' derived from the fact that they were only seen once in a blue moon; not the same anymore.
Well, 'Acting' is completely a subjective matter and opinion based, be it good or bad. Some will like it while many others wont which is completely fine.

The man has it all. Legend of an actor, Charisma, screen presence, appeal ...you name it

Arjun Kapoor once said in an interview, "Ranbir kapoor is the Superstar of our times". He is THE SUPERSTAR of our generation...If you don't like it, live with it. He is here to stay and that too for a couple of decade...

I'd go as far as to say that Ranbir Kapoor is the only actor with the Megastar excellence. I do not see anyone from the current lot achieving what Ranbir will achieve in say 5 or 6 years time.

Fight me!!