Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Boss - Irfan, Nawaz , Manoj Bajpayi are character artists and Ranbir is mainstream hero. Don't mix things .
Leave momma boy topic. It's not relevant to BW.
Neetu doesn't take RK's movie decision and which mom doesn't interfere in her boy's love life. It's normal . Mommy knows best when it comes to choosing girl . So trust your mommy 😆

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Boss - Irfan, Nawaz , Manoj Bajpayi are character artists and Ranbir is mainstream hero. Don't mix things .
Leave momma boy topic. It's not relevant to BW.
Neetu doesn't take RK's movie decision and which mom doesn't interfere in her boy's love life. It's normal . Mommy knows best when it comes to choosing girl . So trust your mommy 😆

Yeah that's why I didn't trust her. As annoying as the shaadi aunties can be, mothers are no better they are master's in how to push your buttons. Mainstream hero? Hmm. I will watch anything that is good I guess. If I have to take a name. Let's say Akshay. He's been on a roll lately.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Mini - I guess anam10 was searching for Ranbir fan club and went away when she couldn't find one. She thought me or Rogerrocks were running FC and we both told her we don't .

Boss - If Akki is criteria, he learnt acting very late. RK is doing fine in acting and box office as compared to young Akki. He was a B lister for a long time .

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ranbir is a fine actor... But he is ruining himself with his addiction for drugs .. He needs to firstly deaddict himself and make a comeback! Yesterday i read abt bradley cooper that how he deaddicted himself to focus on his career and look where he is now ! But it seems like he is having a bad luck too , i mean many of his flicks getting delayed!
Edited by ..SHIVANI.. - 8 years ago
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He made enough money with Hangover and American Sniper. He is set for life.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Shivani - Drug addiction is common in entertainment industry . Hope RK comes back to his senses. Luck favours only hardworking people . BW needs good actors like RK.
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is a good actor who will be challenged like every other actor on a friday. So dont understand with one movie he will be back even if his next is a hit and if a flop happens again there will be again the same discussion of when will RK be back. If people still saying he is not written off besides the many flops in a row then why should he be back. He cant catch the hype he had around YJHD to that time he had noo real competition now its divided to many. As much as people writing JJ off because of the delay i think it might be his comeback movie no expectation of ADHM i think it will be Kjos flop honestly i think karma will get him in that movie unfortunately RK is in it.
He is not a superstar material like Khans well only in a way like Aamir that people will love the choices of his movies but no hype to his personality like SRK or Salman gets and please no confussion with the gf parts i mean him as a person so thats why all depends on the way people connects with his onscreen characters I think thats what he also wants. He is a Kapoor no way he will ever disappear if its not infront the camera then behind the camera.
Edited by Eboza - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir Kapoor is amazing...👍🏼...I just wish he gives a movie that is successful at the BO too...He is one of the best actors of BW...probably the best starkid we had so far...but its a fact that the success is measured by BO numbers and not just good acting ..so we need a HIT movie from him soon...but he is here to stay.
870349 thumbnail
What are his upcoming films ???
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

What are his upcoming films ???

Maroon- you have asked same question in every Ranbir post and gotten reply . Why trolling 😆

BlueIce - You summed it so well. RK is probably only talented star kid. He will be back on track .