Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1 and 4 100% yes.
2. If he starts a production company I see that happening more but potential yes.

3. For me potential future superstar. He has all the raw material. The training, the talent, the knowledge about movies, the pedigree. But having potential and executing it is so very different. He looks like a potential Aamir, but Aamir made deliberate choices for years to be that person. He was focussed. Ranbir is almost a decade into his career and lately he has been faltering. Does not seem as focused as during Barfi times. He needs to recalibrate or the potential superstar will become potential wasted.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JustM- Amir became the Amir we know much later in his career. He had string of flops after QSQT. RK has done better than Amir initially.
Agree that he needs to concentrate on good movies. But what can he do if Imtiaz makes Tamasha? Or JJ is in making for so long? BV was a huge risk, didn't pay off. It happens.
He has to wake up and smell coffee now.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked in wakeup Sid,rocket singh and barfi
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Duty I feel will be game changer for him and I have expectations from ADHM too.
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

JustM- Amir became the Amir we know much later in his career. He had string of flops after QSQT. RK has done better than Amir initially.
Agree that he needs to concentrate on good movies. But what can he do if Imtiaz makes Tamasha? Or JJ is in making for so long? BV was a huge risk, didn't pay off. It happens.
He has to wake up and smell coffee now.

Flops don't matter for some people especially a starkid. Ranbir is a starkid and as I call him the crown jewel of the Raj Kapoor Khandaan. Look at Bebo she never needed a huge acting resume but she was always a star. Ranbir is like that, a star. But Bebo also has a resume that could be so much better.

What he should do is make better choices. Quirlky is good, but you cannot build a superstar career on quirky. He has the potential to be an Aamir. That good because of the acting and his knowledge of films. But he lacks focus. He used to be so focused, but now IDK what happened. He could still have a long career. No one is going to kick Ranbir out of BW that easily, he is not Abay Deol, he is more Abhishek who has a 16 year career but mostly multi hero lately vs even a Saif if he does not make good choices.
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
1017676 thumbnail
LOL
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Every now and then keep making these kinds of threads to remind people that he actually is an actor apart from being Kat's cheater BF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

memory is fickle
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

LOL

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Every now and then keep making these kinds of threads to remind people that he actually is an actor apart from being Kat's cheater BF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

memory is fickle

His grandfather was a master tharki and a filmmaker, he has it in his DNA to be both πŸ˜†
222149 thumbnail
one BB movie and everyone will be like he is so cute,mummy I want to marry himπŸ˜†
he has proven himself as a good actor since his debut movie,some bad choices recently,hopefully his future projects have him in good/substantial rolesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

LOL

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

memory is fickle

Aww says the fan of someone who can't give a decent hit without his girlfriend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
566912 thumbnail

I don't even care if He becomes Superstar or not. or whether he has star quality. I am happy as long as he is a good actor. And that he is.

He is a damm fine actor & will be acting for as long as he can.