Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

786482 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow!! I was watching Rajneeti yesterday (again) and was mesmerized by RK's acting!.. his eye expressions are priceless...he is a fine actor without any doubt!
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Is it a member related post?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
For me his best performance was Rajneeti⭐️, he outshone Nana Patekar. He may stay for more time provided he does movies with strong storyline. He needs to understand that masala movies arent working for him so shift to content driven.

And yes mend his casanova ways. Ache karm bhi zaroori hote hai.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tamannasajjad

wow!! I was watching Rajneeti yesterday (again) and was mesmerized by RK's acting!.. his eye expressions are priceless...he is a fine actor without any doubt!

His Rajneeti act was superb. Very subtle and impressive .
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

πŸ˜†Is it a member related post?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

For me his best performance was Rajneeti⭐️, he outshone Nana Patekar. He may stay for more time provided he does movies with strong storyline. He needs to understand that masala movies arent working for him so shift to content driven.

And yes mend his casanova ways. Ache karm bhi zaroori hote hai.

Member related posts not allowed πŸ˜‰
It's about Bombay Velvet wala Ranbir Kapoor and his movies and his bright future πŸ˜†
786482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinaa1

@Ranbirrocks thanks. I was silent reader. It was depressing to read only nasty comment on Ranbir. Its like everybody is hater here but I can't bash like they do. They repeat nasty remarks to Ranbir to establish a dirty image which hurts me. I'm not sure to continue here because some members are bully and mean towards Ranbir's fans and I can't deal with that.

same here...people keep repeating nasty comments and when u hear something repeatedly it etches into ur mind...whoever says he is an average actor show them Rajneeti..he was brighter than Nana patekar and that says a lot!!!
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tamannasajjad

same here...people keep repeating nasty comments and when u hear something repeatedly it etches into ur mind...whoever says he is an average actor show them Rajneeti..he was brighter than Nana patekar and that says a lot!!!

yes this is how his image ruined over the year. His rivals' pr keep repeating, he has no pr to defend, his fandom are overconfident and too classy too fight in a nasty way, his gf's are opportunist made him messed up.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinaa1

yes this is how his image ruined over the year. His rivals' pr keep repeating, he has no pr to defend, his fandom are overconfident and too classy too fight in a nasty way, his gf's are opportunist made him messed up.

Don't worry. Talent always finds ways to shine.
RK is talents enough to pass this phase. His next phase will be rocking ⭐️
786482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Don't worry. Talent always finds ways to shine.
RK is talents enough to pass this phase. His next phase will be rocking ⭐️

fingers crossed!!!
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hahah once again topic bumped! πŸ˜ƒ RR u rock πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

Hahah once again topic bumped! πŸ˜ƒ RR u rock πŸ˜†

Dhakka maar ...hukka maar...Banda aur uska topic chalta hi nai hai forum pe πŸ˜†