Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

D2rocks - Who is D in your username?

my id was originally supposed to be d2rockstar... d2 as in dhoom 2 and rockstar the movie.. i couldn't register that id for some reason and hence shortened it πŸ˜†

OT, ranbir is a good actor and a potential superstar too... 2-3 right movies and he will be among the superstars... during rockstar days, i was so high on the movie and his acting that I watched it 4 times in theatre and bought the dvd as soon as it was out 😳...
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

A hit film is not the answer.

image is very important..it transcends everything..Modi,Salman,Obama,Trump are examples.Recently Ranveer Singh.

RK's image has taken a beating..just like HR's.

It is not about who is right or who is wrong..people do not care about the details.It is how you deal with challenges.Both the men just withdrew into a shell..one posting pics with kids ..and the other playing football or seen in some car with his circle.

IF RK wants to make ADHM work..he has to stop running.Come forward..attend Bollywood events wher the media can interact with you.They are no longer amused at being used for only film promotions.You have give them something in return.

Till the bikini gate..you were the nice guy,your parents ladla.So,you like girls and broke a few hearts! hota hai hota hai.Thoda sa pagla thoda deewana...People loved this byouy.

Suddenly it all changed-big success made you arrogant..you became somebody,people couldnt relate to.You withdrew from public,from your parents.from the media.You were no longer seen,where the rest of the fraternity was celebratingπŸ˜•

Your trips to Kjo's house and the football field is just not enough.That was something we saw only in the last 2/3 years.Earlier there was no set pattern.You seemed like a free bird..

Start again with renewed focus and passion.Somehow,you seem to have lost that fire in the belly..to excel,to give your performances your all.Or perhaps,others seem to be more dedicated.So there is not too much expectation from you.

Fans are waiting with open arms..you will be surprised.

just do itπŸ˜›

OMG.. You2.. can't believe I read your entire post and agree to it.

Most of the time, I have hard time understanding your posts, but Sometime, you just nail it. This was one of those times. Perfect Analysis. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chilli-Lemon - You2 always nails it . This is my observation in very short time on this forum. You2 is to the point, logical and methodical in her / his arguments.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes ranbir rocks , ab sirf patthar tod raha hai , ADHM And JJ will make or break the superstar in him
Edited by Anachronist - 8 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinaa1

I know he is not perfect but when others fan point it out I mean the way they bash him I feel like pot calling kettle black. I never think he's perfect or kind of demigod but i'm sure that he is better than other big stars with that kind of facade .

You will find some very nasty people , it takes all sorts to make this world. Give them back a solid blow. Online nasty and bullies are wimps in real life πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Yes ranbir rocks , ab sirf patthar tod raha hai , ADHM And JJ will make or break the superstar in him

Name one person in BW who didn't face lull in career. Jab tak RK jitna talent hai, his career can absorb a few more flops.
Even Abhishek Bachchan is still relevant , Toh hamara RK Toh 25
saal chal jayega
πŸ˜ƒ
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Name one person in BW who didn't face lull in career. Jab tak RK jitna talent hai, his career can absorb a few more flops.
Even Abhishek Bachchan is still relevant , Toh hamara RK Toh 25
saal chal jayega
πŸ˜ƒ

If Rk ka condition Ab jr jaisa ho gaya toh it is not a good thing , talented no doubt but he is choosing bad scripts of late
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Ana- I am not saying that RK's halat will be like AB Jr . Without much talent, if AB Jr can have a long career, Ranbir is much more talented. So he'll get more chances . Moreover, how many young actors we have who are half decent in acting? A few . So RK will get his chances and success.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

last nail in the coffin that is aishwarya rai's career?

Ash toh kabki khatam ho gayi, πŸ˜†
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ash toh kabki khatam ho gayi, πŸ˜†

His haters are scared. Last nail ? He is not a small giant that could be captivated.
Edited by rinaa1 - 8 years ago