Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Zara my love, as long as your RS isn't bashed, what's problem in having healthy discussion and comparisons? You can't tape everyone's mouth !! You should be proud that RS has come to the level of RK so soon 👍🏼

wen people start comparing rk and rs then both start to get bashed, there is no need for people to keep fighting about them, i'm not trying to shut anyones mouth, the topic is about rk so the focus shud be on that
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theprince

The most overtated actor and terible personality

Pot calling Kettle black 😛
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome back
Before reviving RK banner, he has to revive his career

😆

that's true... but for him i think its like 'Jeena yaha, marna yaha, iske siwa jana kaha'

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Pot calling Kettle black 😛

you ask for opinion and fire him for his opinion... nobody asked what hr is 😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
D2rocks - Who is D in your username?
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ranbirrocks thanks. I was silent reader. It was depressing to read only nasty comment on Ranbir. Its like everybody is hater here but I can't bash like they do. They repeat nasty remarks to Ranbir to establish a dirty image which hurts me. I'm not sure to continue here because some members are bully and mean towards Ranbir's fans and I can't deal with that.
Regina_Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's a fantastic actor,he's got the looks,the Kapoor surname and people still love him.He's done some pretty good movies,and I believe he's someone who'd rather do a film that explores his talent through and through than those that are top grossers. I know its easier said than done but he should pull himself together and choose good films, a hit and some appreciation might help him re gain his confidence.He was excellent in tamasha, so all is not lost yet.

Edited by Regina_Phalange - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Ranbir is the best actor out of all of these young guys. I would back this guy nine out of ten times over any of his contemporaries to not leave me disappointed with his performance on a given day. Sincerely hope his next film works.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinaa1

@Ranbirrocks thanks. I was silent reader. It was depressing to read only nasty comment on Ranbir. Its like everybody is hater here but I can't bash like they do. They repeat nasty remarks to Ranbir to establish a dirty image which hurts me. I'm not sure to continue here because some members are bully and mean towards Ranbir's fans and I can't deal with that.

Rina, it's all about keeping yourself dignified and not replying to nastiness with nastiness. Connect with people , learn to give good argument and don't take it to your heart. As long as you can accept faults of your star, and take criticism in right spirit , you'll be fine.
Always remember, all BW Stars have weaknes. No one is perfect. So your turn will also come when they make mistakes.
Don't be a blind fan who believes that their star is perfect. That's sure shot recipe of getting trolled. If you start laughing at your star's fault, they won't have anything to throw at you 😆
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rina, it's all about keeping yourself dignified and not replying to nastiness with nastiness. Connect with people , learn to give good argument and don't take it to your heart. As long as you can accept faults of your star, and take criticism in right spirit , you'll be fine.
Always remember, all BW Stars have weaknes. No one is perfect. So your turn will also come when they make mistakes.
Don't be a blind fan who believes that their star is perfect. That's sure shot recipe of getting trolled. If you start laughing at your star's fault, they won't have anything to throw at you 😆

I know he is not perfect but when others fan point it out I mean the way they bash him I feel like pot calling kettle black. I never think he's perfect or kind of demigod but i'm sure that he is better than other big stars with that kind of facade .