Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
m back...

i also, feel only he has the talent to revive RK banner, after Raj Kapoor...
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
plz can there be a rk topic without bringing ranveer into it, there is no need to constantly compare the two of them
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The most overtated actor and terible personality
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I miss Ranbir Kapoor.
I feel he is a retrained person, not too OTT offscreen and is inherently charming. Cant say about a superstar as i dont find him hitting those punch lines, but he definitely has a long way to go.

i dont why but i feel his unfortunate lovelife is due to some psychological misgiving, like he is unable to give his best and make it work despite trying. Maybe its because i dont know the complete story of his breakups, maybe ppl who know more might disagree, but from whatever i know, i cant seem to hate him. He doesn't appear to be a douchebag like KSG, there is something likeable about him, and he doesnt deserve this recent phase.

I so hope ADHM brings him back and hopefully he gets settled in his personal life. If he finds the right partner, he will turn a 360 degrees like his sister Bebo. He just needs the right person.
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
ADHM will be the last nail in the coffin!
427050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

last nail in the coffin that is aishwarya rai's career?
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

m back...

i also, feel only he has the talent to revive RK banner, after Raj Kapoor...

Welcome back
Before reviving RK banner, he has to revive his career
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Talent doesn't get nailed in coffins. Form is temperory , class is permanent. So basically, even if ADHM and JJ flops, RK isn't going anywhere. His journey will become more interesting . Bookmark this 👍🏼
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

<font size="2">I miss Ranbir Kapoor.</font>

<font size="2">I feel he is a retrained person, not too OTT offscreen and is inherently charming. Cant say about a superstar as i dont find him hitting those punch lines, but he definitely has a long way to go.</font>

<font size="2">i dont why but i feel his unfortunate lovelife is due to some psychological misgiving, like he is unable to give his best and make it work despite trying. Maybe its because i dont know the complete story of his breakups, maybe ppl who know more might disagree, but from whatever i know, i cant seem to hate him. He doesn't appear to be a douchebag like KSG, there is something likeable about him, and he doesnt deserve this recent phase.</font>

<font size="2">I so hope ADHM brings him back and hopefully he gets settled in his personal life. If he finds the right partner, he will turn a 360 degrees like his sister Bebo. He just needs the right person.</font>

I agree !! Even I can't hate him . He doesn't give douchebag vibes. He is very very likable .But negativity around him is maddening
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

plz can there be a rk topic without bringing ranveer into it, there is no need to constantly compare the two of them

Zara my love, as long as your RS isn't bashed, what's problem in having healthy discussion and comparisons? You can't tape everyone's mouth !! You should be proud that RS has come to the level of RK so soon 👍🏼