Originally posted by: Usman.

anyone watching it?

Me me me 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally the show is getting better

YES im loving it, wese har problem ka hal shadi nhe hota like they are showing it for Taimoor, he needs counselling more than a life partner so that he can come back to life and concentrate on his studies,
But even with all these loopholes im enjoying it, i really wanted to see how the relation btw Taimoor and Anaya will get better, i love such stories 😳
I always wanted Taimoor to marry Inaya shuru se. I hope he accepts her at some point.
Tooba is a hypocrite just like her mother. She doesnt have the guts to take a stand for her love but has the audacity to tell Inaya not to marry Taimoor :@
I think Tooba will get married to the guy her mum chose but wont be happy with him, later she might also have an accident or something or maybe just become ill due to depression and become imperfect and her husband will leave her which will teach her mother a lesson. And at the end I think Tooba and her mother wopuld be left alone.
Basically sadaf will suffer in the form of her daughters misery.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I always wanted Taimoor to marry Inaya shuru se. I hope he accepts her at some point.

Tooba is a hypocrite just like her mother. She doesnt have the guts to take a stand for her love but has the audacity to tell Inaya not to marry Taimoor :@
I think Tooba will get married to the guy her mum chose but wont be happy with him, later she might also have an accident or something or maybe just become ill due to depression and become imperfect and her husband will leave her which will teach her mother a lesson. And at the end I think Tooba and her mother wopuld be left alone.
Basically sadaf will suffer in the form of her daughters misery.

Actually you know i wont call Tooba a hypocrite, for me she is just too coward to take a stand, she is fully under her mother's control, at the moment she is helpless so she is doing whatever she can to stop Taimoor and Inaya from getting married, she doesnt have the authority infront of her mother , but she does have the power infront of Inaya so she is doing just that

And i guess you havnt seen the ost , so i will do the honour of spoiling it for you... 😆...Tooba will get married to the guy that has come in the latest epi, and he will have an accident
I knew this writer loves tragedies too much 😆
ab Tooba isko bhi chor degi
fairi_88 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Coming to this thread after so long, isnt anyone watching? I guess Usman was watching this...
Any ways wasn't expecting Tooba's husband to die 😭 that was sad..i liked that guy so much, such a caring husband he was...i thought that he would get paralysed or something...but kher 😭

And Taimoor thek hogya yaay 🥳 ab koi Inaya ka bhe problem solve karwa dey, 😕 i hope her mark on face gets diminished