Birth Anniversary of Late Sanjeev Kumar-your favorite movie? - Page 2

Poll

your favorite performance of this great actor??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I haven't seen much of his work but from whatever I have seen I would say Angoor.Loved the movie.His comic timing was impeccable.❤️
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am a huge huge fan of sanjeev kumar's ..he was an actor par excellence...i don't recall any actor who could pull off an elderly role with such an ease including amitabh bachchan the way sanjeevkumar used to do...i think he was of same age as amitabh or maybe younger yet he played his father in trishul...i loved his pairing with jaya ..they played lovers in anamika..as married couple in koshish...he played her father in parichay and father-in-law in sholay...this guy was a phenomenal actor
he had a double role in angoor..and gulzar made both the characters don the same attire throughout the movie with no obvious difference between the two..yet sanjeev kumar played both the characters so differently that you could spot the difference ..such was his caliber...angoor was a brilliant movie which showcased sanjeev's impeccable comic timing which was also seen in the movie manchali

its tough to choose my fav movie of his...he had done such great work...i loved him as the dumb and deaf guy in koshish...he was brilliant in mausam where he played the young aspiring doctor who falls in love with the innocent sharmila tagore and regrets betraying the love of his life as he grows older...he was awesome in shatranj too...but my fav has to be his role in aandhi...i have seen the movie countless times just to watch him perform..and for his chemistry with suchitra sen and ofcourse the amazing songs...bless this duo gulzar and sanjeev together for giving such memorable movies to see

its sad though the guy who played so many elderly roles in his career died so young...a phenomenal actor truly!!
Edited by FateBeChanged - 8 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
My best . Masoom & Aandhi ..though it is difficult to short list his outstanding work to just ONE film
Trishul was another favourite as also Koshish & anamika.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Sholay. Felt really bad for him. Ek toh thakur ki biwi bhi nahi thi upar se gabbar ne uske haath kaat diye.

Ramlal tha na :-)
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Liked most of his movies...He was really good in Mausam and
Charitraheen too. (both with Sharmila Tagore)
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jale mann tera bhi kisi ke milan ko anamika tu bhi tarpe or tarse
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't remember watching these movies except fr silsila sholay.. and half of anamika..
will add to the list and watch them soon
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL. Almost forgot about him. But by the time he finished taking care of the haveli, cooking, laundry, dishes he be like. Sojao thakur, aaj mood nahi hai, kal karte hai. 😆
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ajna-

My best . Masoom & Aandhi ..though it is difficult to short list his outstanding work to just ONE film

Trishul was another favourite as also Koshish & anamika.

Masoom???
Edit-probably meant Mausam..another great movie with amazing music ⭐️
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago