Frequent Posters

sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful Os..emotional one 👏
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When i saw ur Pm i squeeled in joy reading ur story after a long time is a bliss and when i read it my eyes were watery and i couldn't hold back it Diii Im sort of loss of words right now because im still in gauge with the story but its truly is an amazing one "We aren't meant to live in each others lives, we are meant for hearts" this was the highlight and all of it was a great work thank u di for dis owsm os love u
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one is really good...😊
It felt soo nice to read a new swaron os after soo long and that to by you...
this os...created mixed emotions in me...
im confused wether to cry because they are not together or smile becasuse even though they are not together they are still alive in eachothers heart.

btw thanks alot for the PM...😊
Edited by dvrushu - 8 years ago
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautifully written :)
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey chitra Di swaron after a very long time...but very pleased to read it. Read on swaron after a very long time. There are very less people visiting this forum these days. Theyight have moved on from D3 but one thing I know for sure is that they can't move on from swaron or vrushan or swayam or Sharon or shamtanu or vrushika or vrushan they will always be there and those fans will always visit this forum to read your writing... At least I will. Coming to the one shot it was great as usual the portray of their emotions...Sharon being sad but still going on the person she is the ever resilient Sharon...swayam always knowing and feeling Sharon wherever he is may it white spaces or beyond that...as he said there love is for ever...

And we HP fans know it even if someone doesn't mention it Di...you know how HP fans are...

Once again very well written but I am ever hungry for swaron and you know what the condition is these days...I would like to know what had happened to swayam and the time frame of these events...it seems Sharon's age must be around some 30...but what happened to swayam...she left him in rain (her tears)...even if no part two do pm me for the background of this...

A BIG Thank you to write on swaron once again