Originally posted by: Vanellope

Can't afford to miss this one
Will be waiting for the comments 😊

THIS IS A MUST WATCH !!!!!
don't miss it Sandia ! else u will regret it πŸ˜‰
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WHAT AN EPISODE !!!! Truly one of the best and my fav so far !!! i just love it ... Can't get over it !

It was a full package full of emotions ... Humour, romance, a lil of sadness but really entertaining ! out of my expectations !

Karthik's threats worked very well, even a lil bit too much πŸ˜›
The dream was just hilarious 🀣 TBH, i feel relieved as Harbardana's insta post was in fact for this sequence ... Jatin's state too funny !
Anyways, Survi darling u have been told to eat the plate ONLY ... not the bottle πŸ˜† but koi baat nahin, u did a good thing otherwise u won't show what is going to happen next !

The song sequence ! Again hilarious, and awesome performance by Sonal and Ankush ... i was like keep throwing thing girl !!!

And the following scene ☺️ ... What to say !!! I'm just speechless, "mind blowing" isn't enough for it !
so cute, so emotional at the same time ! We could feel Survi's love and pain through her words and epecially her body language !
After all their differences, she still can't help loving him ... She also confessed that she loves him sich he was 12, while she doesn't know the meaning of love ... Gosh this is called love, and the scene is juwt WOW !!!!!
Sonal stole the show truly ! superb performance by her !

The precap ... a KarVilicious DDLJ epic scene lol ... Well they didn't show what happens next, Karvi's scene, hope they show it lol
but still karthik is playing with words which is confusing Survi LOL
Can't wait for monday !

and Gopa my dear thank u for your updateπŸ˜‰

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

WHAT AN EPISODE !!!! Truly one of the best and my fav so far !!! i just love it ... Can't get over it !

Me too it is indeed one of the most beautiful episodes of YVR.Have been watching it like crazy since Friday

It was a full package full of emotions ... Humour, romance, a lil of sadness but really entertaining ! out of my expectations !

Totally agree
Karthik's threats worked very well, even a lil bit too much πŸ˜›
The dream was just hilarious 🀣 TBH, i feel relieved as Harbardana's insta post was in fact for this sequence ... Jatin's state too funny !

That scene was 🀣 Jatin & Kartik both were so funny.
The way Kartik screamed " Pagal ho gaya hai yeh,le ke jaao isko " had me 🀣
And then in response to Jatin saying ke " Mein pagal nahin hun " Kartik goes " Har pagal yehi kehta hai,le ke jaao ise yahaan se " 🀣 God I was laughing my head off.JUst too good man
Anyways, Survi darling u have been told to eat the plate ONLY ... not the bottle πŸ˜† but koi baat nahin, u did a good thing otherwise u won't show what is going to happen next !

So good she downed the entire bottle.Nahin toh apne dil ki baat itni khul ke bahi nahin keh paati

The song sequence ! Again hilarious, and awesome performance by Sonal and Ankush ... i was like keep throwing thing girl !!!

Hahaha she kept throwing anything & everything she could lay her hands on πŸ˜† Kartik was like how on earth did I land myself in this mess πŸ˜†
And the following scene ☺️ ... What to say !!! I'm just speechless, "mind blowing" isn't enough for it !
so cute, so emotional at the same time ! We could feel Survi's love and pain through her words and epecially her body language !

No words to describe the scene πŸ‘

After all their differences, she still can't help loving him ... She also confessed that she loves him sich he was 12, while she doesn't know the meaning of love ... Gosh this is called love, and the scene is juwt WOW !!!!!

Oh My Gosh that girl loves Kartik so much And yeah like it was for Karrtik last time,it's for Survi now.No matter the distance,no matter the differences,the way they feel for each other never changes.So freaking beautiful.God the feels 😭😭😭
Loved loved loved the way she said she has been in love with him since she was merely 12 years old.And then the words that followed." Mujhe toh pyaar ke maayne bhi nahin pata the.Bas itna pata tha ke pyaar fikar ko kehte hein,chinta ko kehte hein,kisiko dard hone se dard ho toh use pyaar kehte hein,jab kisi ki khushi se aapko khushi mile,toh use pyaar kehte hein "
OH God the dialogue πŸ‘ Man oh Man dil le gayi.Just can't get over those words of her

Sonal stole the show truly ! superb performance by her !

It was Sonal's day out & out.And the last scene in which she goes on about how painful it has been for her to stay away from Kartik all theses years,Sonal was just excellent πŸ‘

The precap ... a KarVilicious DDLJ epic scene lol ... Well they didn't show what happens next, Karvi's scene, hope they show it lol
but still karthik is playing with words which is confusing Survi LOL
Can't wait for monday !

@ Bold πŸ˜† Guess you wanna resume counting as soon as possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and Gopa my dear thank u for your updateπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ Loved your reply Steenz

Word Count: 1

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Gopa
We have been counting for Karthik,why not for Survi ?? πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
Vanellope thumbnail