Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
he was very good in sultan 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He had a few projects after KPC but unfortunately they didn't work out or got delayed. Guddu Rangeela didn't help him and RunningShaadi.com is still awaiting release, don't know why. Maybe this year.
Anyway he has Tigmanshu Dhulia's Yaara, maybe that could help him grab eyeballs again as Dhulia is a great director, one  who people look out for. 

It was rumoured that UTV would be doing a romantic movie with Sadh after  KPC and if I'm not wrong someone from UTV had even confirmed it but I don't know what happened to it after that. 
He was amazing in both kai Po che and sultan! I really like him as an actor!
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

He had a few projects after KPC but unfortunately they didn't work out or got delayed. Guddu Rangeela didn't help him and RunningShaadi.com is still awaiting release, don't know why. Maybe this year.

Anyway he has Tigmanshu Dhulia's Yaara, maybe that could help him grab eyeballs again as Dhulia is a great director, one who people look out for.

It was rumoured that UTV would be doing a romantic movie with Sadh after KPC and if I'm not wrong someone from UTV had even confirmed it but I don't know what happened to it after that.

oh thanks
but sushi became such a big thing after KPC
got offers from yash raj and all
but that dint happen to amit
he was equally good
he is so much better than some star kids
and he is getting awesome reviews for his small role in sultanEdited by Aweeeecute - 7 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aweeecute

oh thanks
but sushi became such a big thing after KPC
got offers from yash raj and all
but that dint happen to amit
he was equally good
he is so much better than some star kids
and he is getting awesome reviews for his small role in sultan

Actually Sushant was very popular  -- he was amongst the most popular TV actors when he had quit TV and then debuted with kpc about a year and half later. He was still fresh in public mind as well as media. He had also networked well, had auditioned around, he had a film with Rajkumar hirani and was officially a YRF boy even before kpc released so naturally the Bolly people and  media were more inquisitive about him than Sadh.  His PR was thus able to market him much more easily than Sadh's pr could. Forget PR, even Chetan Bhagat (and sometimes utv and   kpc director indirectly ) marketed Sushant more   simply cos he was more popular than other two at that time as it wud help the film.

Amit in contrast had faded from public memory as he had last done TV years back, had done only bit roles in movies (like maximum) before kpc. He had few contacts yes and a PR and that helped him too but other than his work in KPC he had little else to make his case on. After kpc , not only did his movies not release quickly, but also he got overtaken by the spotlight on Sushant who delivered another hit SDR, signed a lot of films that year and Rajkumar who got a National Award for Shahid that year. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 7 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He has a very nice role in AKIRA as well. They didn't show him in the trailer though.