abhayfan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I had asked this question in reply to an earlier topic but got no reply and so now I am asking it as a separate question. Can someone please tell me what a 20 year leap is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It means that the story is going 20 years ahead, that is when we see it next , the characters would have spend 20 more years and we are not shown those part.

For example in ksbkbt, we had about 20 year leap. Before the leap, we saw tulsi as this 23-24 year woman with 2-3 year old child but post the leap, she was shown as 43-44 year old with around 22-23 year old son.

In astitva, it would mean, simran as 50-55 and aastha having grown up as 20-21 year old girl. We will not be shown the middle years.

I hope i have been able to clear your doubts. Let me know if you are still not clear.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stop watching serials the day it gets a 20-year leap. So after Astitva gets one, won't be posting any updates 😭 unless it is an interesting enough leap. 😛. I definitely don't want to see Astha's love story.
tamilwatcher thumbnail
Actually come to think of it, Hasratein was the first serial to take a future leap....they showed Savi and her live-in boss old with a 16 yr old daughter, Oorja. I don't think the leap will be that bad
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well. it would really depend as how story turns up. it can be sometimes good and other times bad..u know what i mean...:p

abhayfan thumbnail
Thanks. Apprreciate your answers. I have never seen a series with a 20 year leap. Do you think that will be the end or they will continue from there?
Sandi thumbnail
Is astitva gonna take a 20 year leap???????