Five memorable roles of birthday girl Kratika Sengar

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Kratika who started her career with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu has come a long way. The actress turns a year older today.

Kratika Sengar has been in the industry since more than a decade. The actress who started her career with the soap that changed the course of Indian TV--Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, recently made a comeback with another Ekta Kapoor show Kasam as Tanvi, opposite Ssharad Malhotra (Rishi). The actress has once again been successful in winning audiences' love with Kasam as the soap has been raking in good TRPs since its inception.

The Kanpur girl who turns a year older today has acted in a variety of soaps for different channels. Check out five of her best roles so far.

P2 of Kasauti Zindagi Kay: The actress played Prerna 2 in Kasauti Zindagi Kay (P2) and entered the show after the second generation leap. She played Sneha (Prerna's daughter) and Omi's daughter.

Aarti of Punar Vivah: Punar Vivah is the story of Yash and Aarti who give marriage a second change. Yash is a widower with two daughters and Aarti is a divorcee with a son. Aarti and Yash's family want the two of them to get married to start their life all over again. The duo though not interested in getting married, tie the knot for the well being of their children. How they fall in love as the time goes by is what Punar Vivah is all about.

Jhansi Ki Rani: With Jhansi Ki Rani, Kratika proved her mettle in the historical fiction genre. Playing the titular role of Jhansi Ki Rani, Kratika was much-appreciated in this avatar.

Payal of Serice Wali Bahu: The show is a love story of a married couple--Payal who's a civil engineer and Dev who is jobless. The soap starred Abhishek Rawat and Kratika Sengar in lead roles.

Tanvi of Kasam: The actress is definitely getting better with time. As Tanvi, her chemistry with Rishi is being loved by the audience. The couple will soon get married on the show in an upcoming track.

Meanwhile, here's wishing Kratika a very happy birthday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post amit.. 👍🏼 Talking avout KS roles.. I loved her most as jhansi ki rani.. THat bold avtar.. N now loving her as tanu❤️ Cutest eva..
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My 1st show of KS is KZK as P2..p2 & saksham chemistry was bang on😳now KraSha..truly none can beat KraSha's chemistry🤢🤪 Thanks for this wonderful post👍🏼
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Havent watched her earlier shows..
but for me it alwaz has to be tanu of kasam..
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its my first show with her n I think if her pairing with in previous show were bestest than I would have watched it too but Tanu is more famous now as not only in India but abroad Tanu n Tanshi r ruling hearts so definitely Kasam will be her bestest shows in her life ... Abhi to Kasam n Tanshi journey start Hui hai ...long way to go rise above in future ... !

Nice Article though!
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Well Aarti was my fav character played by her and still aarti is fav

i also watched JHANSI KI RANKI
GC-DeewanI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a wonderful post
loved her as aarti and now tanu
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Watched KZK then Punar Vivah then Service wali Bahu n now Kassam 
I lover her as Aarti the most n she made gorgeous pair wth Gurmeet choudhry n Aarti is my most fav charactr n PV most fav serial .. n then Kassam n ArYa most fav thn Krasha .
Sania u shld see PV once .. wat a serial it was ... OMG
..GurmiT.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYa_crazyluv

Watched KZK then Punar Vivah then Service wali Bahu n now Kassam 

I lover her as Aarti the most n she made gorgeous pair wth Gurmeet choudhry n Aarti is my most fav charactr n PV most fav serial .. n then Kassam n ArYa most fav thn Krasha .
Sania u shld see PV once .. wat a serial it was ... OMG

Yeah Tabeer! i watched PV more than thrice 😆

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

Yeah Tabeer! i watched PV more than thrice 😆

Amit even I too as m in loveee.OMG ..n watchd many tym n still hehhehe .. u can see my user name too .. . n tht was a perfect love stry wth positivity n nice family drama OMG ... n yes lucky Youtube has cmplete serial .. aaahhhjhh miss tht tym tht kraziness 
Kasam script is boring only following due to Tanshi .. Krasha n KS 
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 7 years ago