Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
unexpected, if they are going to end why to start season-2
anyways many memories of Ansh, Jaan and made very good friends coz of the show
thanks writers for this beautiful script :)
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabaina

The show was horrible after this leap Colors should never have gone for leap i am glad they are finally shutting this crap

I am sorry Mahi i tried my best to give you a chance but you were so so bad I wondered where you threw all your experience ? Such pathetic acting Ruslaan was terrible in acting too Avinash is a comparatively better actor than Mahi and Ruslaan but even he was expressionless in this show I can understand why he was like that , because makes did not give him any potential role and screen space so he looked total blank what to do and finally quitted the show being unhappy with his role

Everything was too poor after this leap Storyline , acting , direction

Yes,true. Avinash had the potential to get the show back on track but sadly the CVs had more faith on Mahi and Ruslan than him. And,therefore they didn't give him screen space and began concentrating on both Mahi and Ruslaan instead. They just sidelined him and then Avi too quit the show and with him it was the end of the show too. If this show has seen this day it is because of CVs who are the first people for the debacle followed by Mahi and Ruslaan.
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
When the central character of the story Nandini could not make an impact on the viewers male leads paired opposite the character obviously fail too.
First of all Nandini's character never had the potential to be a full fledged lead of the show either pre leap or post leap she is always considered as the daughter of the lead Anandi.

Balika Vadhu has been the story of Anandi for more than seven years.How will viewers accept Nandini as a lead when they just saw her as Anandi's daughter?

Neither Nandini's character had the potential nor Mahi had it in her to make something more of that character.

If the central character main protagonist fails to connect with viewers male leads can't make any difference after all the male lead's story in a female centric show like Balika Vadhu will depend on the popularity of the female lead character.Don't think either Avinash or Ruslaan can make a difference to TRPs.

Even when the focus was on the so called Lamhe pyar ke and love triangle was going strong TRPs were never decent and it was airing at 8pm back then.
Balika Vadhu season 2 was a flop from day 1 and the credit goes to Nandini as well as Mahi.
Sabaina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree male leads popularity depends on the popularity of female leads The potential male leads characters make their own place and are admired by viewers

The BV 1 was not popular only because of Anandi neither viewers admired the characters only because of they admired Anandi so its wrong to give male lead popularity credit to Anandi

This lamhe pyar k male lead characters were poorly sketched None of them had the potential to carry on the serial therefore they could not
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good this crap is ending This lamhe pyar k was complete crap No surprise it failed 🥱

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Balika vadhu is finally ending, am glad for it slowly became a joke out of one and only landmark show.
For me it ended with Anandi's exit.

This show holds lovely memories for me, loved these characters to begin with kids Anandi and Jagya, they were fantastic.
Dadisa, she has been the sutradhaar of this show from beginning till she died, the essence of the serial died with her.
Bhairon, Sumitra as ideal parents, their bond with Anandi was unique and beautiful to watch. Really enjoyed the show during those days. I would wait to watch cute little Anandi everyday. Script was the king till this phase.

Then she grew up, grown up Anandi and Jagya made a handsome pair, but story took a bittersweet turn. I didn't like a few episodes till Anandi started on her own. Then she became the surpunch, good times were back for BV. With Shivraj Shekhar's entry, BV had its best phase running with this iconic couple AnSh.

There were again some dull moments, after AnSh's marriage but it was still quite watchable for me with AnSh around. Slowly, story began to drag and CVs took this drastic step of killing Shiv. And after this point, countdown began till Anandi's exit. I quit watching.

Balika Vadhu was a classic serial, and I loved watching it for over 7 years, just wished last season never existed and AnSh lived happliy ever after 😊.

Edited by tellygeek - 8 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally a wise decision have taken by the management...congrats to them for making a milestone show of indian television..but every good things should be ended after reaching a certain limit...and it is good that finally makers understand this eternal truth
All the best to the makers for their next venture.
😊
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feel sad and disappointed the way in which BV is ending!! This show deserved much much better from the makers and channel!! Have they realized it? Still cannot believe how they have treated the very serial that gave the channel its identity and brought it to where it is today!!

All the aspects of the show before April 25, 2016 were unique - writing, characters, dialogues, and direction. When I used to watch the episodes, I would never get a feeling that Oh I watched these scenes somewhere else or heard these dialogues before!!

I really wish and hope that the original writers and directors of BV come together to give us something similar to BV.. but I know that there cannot be a repeat of BV and Ansh magic!! Something beautiful is gone!!
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Logged into forum after quite a break. So nice to see all the active old members back to express their views. (Read a few posts, yet to read many).
BV-2 successfully managed to drive away the remaining few of it's loyal viewers / forum members. So it was an obvious indicator that the show has collapsed and it will soon come to end.

Like many, I am not surprised with the news, and like many others, I also cherish this show for it's story until Shiv's death, with of course the first few years of the show being more gripping, than those in the later phase.

The show wasn't worth it for quite a while, but viewers finally called quits out of disappointment when Anandi was given the most down-trodden death.

Mahhi Vij was a huge disappointment on screen, along with Ruslan.

I am indifferent to the show now, but happy that because of the news, the forum is once again live with some of it's regular members.

Finally, happy that the Cvs learnt their lesson. Audience should not be taken for granted. If they can make their show, they can break it too.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinya

BEST EPISODE

"There was a long scene that was shot between me and Jagiya. It took us two days to shoot that scene. In the scene I was moving to Jaipur and I want Jagiya to settle down and think about his life. It was a beautifully written sequence and we had fun shooting for it."

I think she is talking about the episode where she coaxed Jagya into agreeing for third marriage.

Yes it was a nice scene... miss those good old days.

Unfortunately, for me that was the scene and the turning point from which I started to dislike Anandi, as I found her to be overly bossy and interfering... Since then there wasn't much that I liked or could appreciate about Anandi.
But yes, when I compare all that to the story post Shiv's death or BV 2, I would think, that scene / story / phase, was definitely worth watching and worth discussing.

Happy that BV is forced to shut down it's shop now. Finally!!!!!