Sumedh Mudgalkar aka Sushim to play Krishna?

Vrikodar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OK guys, so I got this news from the Facebook page of Swastik productions - the makers of Star MB & SPK.

They are making new show named Radha-Krishna & it would focus on teenage love story of Radha & Krishna.

Sumedh Mudgalkar who played teenage Sushim in CAS is casted to play lead of Lord Krishna.

So what do you think guys? Do you think Sumedh will fit in this role?
No doubt he'll look good but can he pull out the Divine character of Shree Krishna?
I think negative role comes naturally to him.
Do post your views. 😊Edited by ajinkya_parab16 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...thanks for sharing..
i always love the shows based on story of my fav Lord Krishna
i have not seen Sumedh  performance in Ashoka but i will love him playing this role.
The young Kanha was very Natkhat so i think he can do it well

Vrikodar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ecstasy_

wow...thanks for sharing..

i always love the shows based on story of my fav Lord Krishna
i have not seen Sumedh performance in Ashoka but i will love him playing this role.
The young Kanha was very Natkhat so i think he can do it well

Hi _Ecstasy_

Yes. Same here. I firmly believe in Lord Krishna.

Sumedh will definitely look good as Kanha but I'm more looking forward as how he will pull out a divine natkhat Krishna's character as so far we have seen him potraying a negative character of Sushim only (I don't know if he has acted in any other show before Ashoka). But he is definitely a superb actor.
Thanks for reply. Nice to meet you.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am new to Ashoka forums.started watching this show when i saw Mohit in this.😆
i have not seen Sidharth and Sumedh performance but i know they did very well.once i saw younger Sushim aka sumedh in the flashback scene.i liked his evil smile and arrogant nature⭐️⭐️
after my exams,i will watch all the episodes i have missed
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya he was infact the makers told him to proper his teeth by seeking help of dentist😆 coz for the role his smile would be the limelight😳
Beside I'm super excited for the show😎
Niki. thumbnail
Yep he is playing Krishna and he would rock in it.As he is a good actor!! super excited!!Hope the girl playing Radha is also as good as sumedh!! cause she is a newbie!! Anyway would watch it for sumedh 😎
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I haven't watched Sumedh's performance but heard a lot that he is a good actor.

A good actor can do any kind of roles.And I am glad he is getting a different role to play which will make him come out of the image of evil Sushim.
Vrikodar thumbnail
Yes he is extremely good actor. No doubt he will do good . I just want to watch how he does so. So far he is fit in our mind as Sushim-the evil :p .
I'm new to IF but have been watching CAS since first episode.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikii11

Yep he is playing Krishna and he would rock in it.As he is a good actor!! super excited!!Hope the girl playing Radha is also as good as sumedh!! cause she is a newbie!! Anyway would watch it for sumedh 😎

Excuse me but who's playing the role of young Radha ? Wasn't Tunisha supposed to portray Radha  in an upcoming show on Zee tv ? Is it the same show ?
Vrikodar thumbnail
A newbie named Mallika Singh will play Radha according to the news.