Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Salaam Namaste my fellow IF members!!
It's that time of the week again, but before we announce our new MOTW, let's say thank you to Anu for giving us a wonderful week last week! Thanks Anu.πŸ€—

Well, last week was one of our Coolbies. This time it's our other update writer...

darkness_123
aka
Nimmi

Congratz Nimmi, and I'm sure you are happy being our MOTW this week.πŸ˜† This is for you Nimmi. I hope you like it. Please put this up in your siggy box.

Some info about Nimmi that some of you might not know:

Age: Do you mean physically or mentally? Well, physically, I am 18 years, mentally, I would be somewhere around...Hmmm.... 12 or so...
Profession: Superhero in training *swishes cape* But that's just my part time job....Like Superman, I have a day job tooo... I'm just a seedhi saaadhi, college student...I'm doing my Bachelor's in Business Administration...

Country of residence: United Arab Emirates..

How I got started with IF: I was actually looking for Kavyaanjali updates and Eijaz khan pics... Heehee...πŸ˜›

Why am I hooked to KSBKBT??: Hmmm....Now that is a tough question....Mostly because of Lakshya and KT...BUt now I like Manthan too... And mostly because it takes my mind away away from my mind numbingly boring life that just consists of college going and assignments and projects and presentations and tests....

My hobbies, more abt me: Well, I sit online for like 4-5 hours a day....I love reading, especially funny, sappy chick lit, where the girl always gets her handsome, amazing, too good to be true man and they live happily ever after! Other than that, I love my i-pod more than I would love my own child, if i had one.... πŸ˜›

My personality in brief: Hmmmm....Quirky and Crazy would describe it... But I'm also quite sensitive to other people's problems...Sometimes im an out and out extrovert (with those i am comfortable with...) and sometimes im an introvert.... Basically, I am just a person who finds joy in simple things, just give me a nice big chocolate drenched cake and I'll be happy for life....

My favorite:

~Colour: Black, Blue and White

~Sport: CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!! Although I dont watch it so much anymore coz India keeps losing... And my favts Zaheer Khan and L. Balaji arent there anymore...

~Food: FOOOD! You put any food in front of me and ill eat it! I LOVE FOOD!!!! (which explains my ever expanding waistline...) Anything but peas, cabbage, cauliflower...And i dont eat any other non veg other than chicken and a lil bit of seafod...

~Song/Movie:

Song: Boy are you asking the wrong person!!!!! I love sooooo many songs that it's difficult to choose...Stilll, here are a few:
John Denver - Leaving on a Jetplane, B*witched - Hey mickey! , To you I belong, Leeann Rimes - How do I live without you, I need you, Allllll olddddd hindi songs... Not many new songs, but i liked "dhoom again" and "salaam" from umraaao jaan...But my absolute fav new song is "Dil mein baji guitar" !!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Movie: Andaz Apna Apna, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Bring it On and the list goes onnnn and onnn and onnnnn.....

Favorite KSBKBT character: LAKSHYA! Actually MANTHAN! Ummm.... KT AND GANGA AND PARI TOO!!!
(did i go over the limit!?!? πŸ˜•)

What I like best @ IF? So many coool people! And everyone take son so many responsibilities outta the pure joy at doing something for people, be it the videobies or the coolbies or the viewbies and mods...

What i would like to see more @ IF? It's absolutely perfect at the moment! I really can't think of anything that IF could do more!

All right, so what are you waiting for?
Come on, start the grilling process!πŸ˜†

Love,
Sweta and the Kyunki... DEV Team
Edited by svh2010 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh911 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratzz nimmii andd hope u accomplish evrythin in lyfe..may u be prosperousss andd hope u have a wonderful lifee ahead...ill post mi questiona later.. πŸ˜›
reesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nimmi! firstly congrats on ur achievment πŸ‘ , secondly good luck with everything u do and thirdly is my question... If u cud be any one charachter out KSBKBT, which one would it be? i knw id be Mohini. she jst makes me laff!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Congrats once agen!!
Reesha
blamed_x_myself thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cangrats nimmi.. and keep up the good work πŸ˜ƒ
mridula27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey tell me... how long do u actually take to write a day's update? jus curious.. 😊
me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrads nimi dear.u no me rite?
bhaveshavani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats nimmi and r u ready to be grilled???
i m thinking of some questions to ask you
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats nimmi πŸ‘
I love your updates especially wen i read ur comments πŸ˜† they make me laugh πŸ˜†
Only 1 question: Who chose your name because i love your name very much?😳
preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Nimmi!!!

Hmm now for some questionsπŸ˜›

*If you won a million dollars what would u do?
*You said you enjoyed reading .. your fav novel?
*Your latest Fav movie?
*One place you would love to visit?
*Your favouritest place in the world??
*One thing you can't live without?

Thats it for now I'll be back with moreπŸ˜›

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Nimster.I was bussie,didn't get a chance to give uu a well thought of Congratz.

So, CONGRATUALTIONS NIMMI WIMMI. You Really Deserved it. Great Updates,and Wonderful Storiess!Well done my friend. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So..are u READDY? To be GRILLED?*mwahhaahaha.* πŸ˜ƒ

Questions..??(Yes or No)

1)Are u currently crushing?
2)Do you like Pulkit?
3)Are u currently BestFriended?
4)Are u fond of me? πŸ˜†
5)Have you ever not liked a storie a person has written?

Questions..!!(full phrased answers)

1)Describe yourself in only 1 word.
2)What song best describes your life,and why?
3)What are your plans for your future?
4)What is currently more importand to you, studies or family,and why?
5)How many hours daily do u spend on IF? :PP

That's it for now,I'll be back with more,later!