manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for comments...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_ahuja

Glad that the girl was non other than Nandu.. The story is looking very creative and Intresting

Thank u for the update and the PM
:)

Thanks for comments...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: gtilwani45

Ohhhoo so busy time se hme update mil gyii.. wow. niceee update .. Finally Nandu ne baccha liya. Hahaha. nandu ki theory oh god. that was funny ... Litreally Funny ... hahaha ... mjaa a gyaa.. Manik bhul gyaa nandu ka mission kamiyab... Amazing update ohhh nandu ne kya dekhaa aisa. ohhh. waiting for next update. thankeww for this update. thanks for pm.. Stay blessed keep smilling.

U r welcome dear...😳...and thanks for comments...😳
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari_mananholic

Wow awesome update...
Nandu saved him from committing suicide...
Manik didn't want her sympathy...
Waiting for next...
Thnx for pm...
Update soon...
Sorry for being late...

Thanks for ur comments...πŸ˜ƒ
niti06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry sorry bada wala sorry gussa mat hona late commenting me liya dear πŸ˜’ chalo thanks for the pm dear πŸ˜› seriously ek hell serious scene ko bi nahi baksha tumne use b funny bana diya I to was expecting some serious discussion or a fight btwn manan or yahan toh veet iski ki kami rah gayi ti sun ne ki manik or vo b veet or vo bi plastic spatula ni blade se wow yahi rah gaya that to nandhu ne vo b pura kar diya,
jab tak tumhare readers has has ke pagal ni ho jaye tumhara din complete in hota or tumhe dili tassali ni milti jab hum ese hasenge tab tum hume dekar is tarah hasti hogi πŸ˜† 😈 haso haso or haso vese Hume bi achha lagta he ese has kar keep updating like this dear come soon luv u 😳
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti06

Sorry sorry bada wala sorry gussa mat hona late commenting me liya dear πŸ˜’ chalo thanks for the pm dear πŸ˜› seriously ek hell serious scene ko bi nahi baksha tumne use b funny bana diya I to was expecting some serious discussion or a fight btwn manan or yahan toh veet iski ki kami rah gayi ti sun ne ki manik or vo b veet or vo bi plastic spatula ni blade se wow yahi rah gaya that to nandhu ne vo b pura kar diya,
jab tak tumhare readers has has ke pagal ni ho jaye tumhara din complete in hota or tumhe dili tassali ni milti jab hum ese hasenge tab tum hume dekar is tarah hasti hogi πŸ˜† 😈 haso haso or haso vese Hume bi achha lagta he ese has kar keep updating like this dear come soon luv u 😳

O god...tumhara comment ne mera dil khush kar dia...hayee...i m glad that i managed to make u guys laugh...thori der baad hi post karunga...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail
Update was very long than my usual one...so I deserve long comments and good response...now let's move on to the story...

RECAP:
Nandini: Manik aj main tumhare ghar gayi thi...

CHAPTER 3

Listening this manik became so shocked...no no...this can't be happen...no one should know how vulnarable he is...No one...but now...nandini knew how weak he is...his mind gathered all this kinda thought...he hates it when anyone see him with a pityful eyes...it suffocate him...and now there is one more person added to this list who will treat him with sympathy instead of LOVE and CARE...and this mere thought was enough to make his chocolate brown eyes beaceme moist.

Manik: kyu..
He asked with a chocked voice.

Nandini: Woh...woh main tumhe tumhara guiter lautane gayi thi...jo tumne phek dia tha kuch din pehele...
Manik: par tumhe mera ghar ka rasta kaise pata chala...maine to nahi bataya...
Nandini: woh na manik...tum promise karo k tum gussa nahi karoge...

Manik ask her impatiently...
Manik: bola na nahi karunga...ab bol jaldi...
Nandini: Manie tumhara picha kia tha...

Manik stood numb. Is this girl crazy or what...and why is she stalking him...a boy like him was always for hatred. So why this tinny craeture is taking so much interest in her...thinking this manik came to a conclusion. May be...perhaps may be she wanna be friend with him...that's why she is doing all this...

but why he...he is a rude boy...he doesn't know how to talk, how to behave...he is true defination of brat...thinking this his heart see some small...very small...but a tiny ray of happiness for being cared by someone...but being mistreated by his own his heart can't keep this happiness so long and soon it filled with nagative emotins...he thought that nandini just doing this for sake of humanity.
Suddenly he heard some sniffing sounds near him and it shook him to the core when he found that sniffing sound is coming from nandini only...

Manik freaked out and ask nandini cupping her face...
Manik: Nandu...tum ro kyu rahi ho...
But seeing no response from nandini's side manik really got scared

Manik: Nandu...plz maat ro...mujhe batao kya hua...tum aise kyu ro rahi hu...plz bolo...dekho ab tum mujhe dara rahi ho...
After his father's death it's the first time manik was consoling someone...or to be honest he is talking so softly and calmly with someone...that too a girl. May be he was changing...may be he found someone to hold upon.

But for now manik gave this kinda thought some rest and concentrate on crying nandini. Soon giving his anxiety a relief nandini speak up
Nandini: I m sorry...I m really sorry manik...
Manik: sorry...kis liye...
Nandini: main tumhara dost ho k v tumhe samajh nahi payi...
Manik: Sab saf saf bolo nandu...
Nandini: Mujhe pehele pata lagana chahiye tha k tum aise kyu ho...main sab janti hu manik k tumhare face pe woh bruises fight karne se nahi balki tumhari mom k wajah se hain...
Manik: aisa nahi hain...mom k wajah se nahi hua aisa...woh...woh...
Nandini: jhut mat bolo manik...shemonti bua and di ne mujhe sab bata dia...

And again nandini started crying imaging manik's condition. Being a princess to her daddy she always being treated like a doll unlike manik. So she couldn't digest the fact that her own friend is mistreated by his mom. She continued...

Nandini: Par manik iska matlab to yeh nahi hain na k tum apni zindagi hi khatam kar do...how can u be so selfish manik...so insensitive...tumne ek bar v kisi k baaree main nahi socha before taking this step...bolo...

Manik replied he with a chocked voice...
Manik: To kya karu main nandini...tum mujhe insensitive keh rahi ho...ek bar meri jaga reheke to dekho..!!

Nandini: Manik main samajh sa...
Manik cut off her and said

Manik: nahi nandini tum nahi samajh sakti...kabhi nahi...dad k death k baad mano mere zindagi hi bikhar gaya...mom mere pas rehete hue v nahi hain...u know nandu jab main chota tha na to harsh vhai humesha mujhe apne practise main le jate the...lucky tha main unke liye...par aab...

Nandini silently listening to him and rubbing his back in order to comfort him
Manik: Aab to mano jaise main unke liye hu hi nahi and di...woh chahake v mom k daar se kuch nahi kar sakta...kitne sapne the mere...par ab...

Saying this manik blusted out more...even nandini is also crying with him...
Nandini: Manik tum itne muskil main the to kisi ke sath to bat sakte the na...
Manik: Karna chahata tha nandini...I want...but kise keheta...
Nandini: Manik main tumhari dost hu...I will listen and plz tum yeh maat sochna k tumhe main judge karunga...I will never judge u...

Listening her manik felt so much happy...after 8 years manik found someone who cares for him...now his heart don't feel lonely...he knew that nandini isn't talking to him for pity or sympathy...it's pure friendship...it's a start of a new journey...a new relation

Nandini: Aur tum khabardar mat sochna k tum akele ho...ajse I will b u family...main tumhari family k sab ki kami pura karne ki try karungi...I promise.

Giving her a smile manik told her
Manik: Ok...then listen...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujyAyZR78L0[/YOUTUBE]

Itni Mohabbat Karo Na,
Main Doob Na Jaoon Kahin,
Vapis Kinare Pe Aana,
Main Bhool Na Jaoon Kahin,
Dekha Jab Se Chehra Tera,
Main Toh Hafton Se Soya Nahi

Manik told her how was his life going before his father's death...how dreamy his life was...but then that incident happen...and his life took 360 turn...

Bol Do Na Zara Dil Mein Jo Hai Chhipa,
Main Kisi Se Kahunga Nahi

Manik cried...along with nandini...both r there for each other...but they laughed also...listening manik's childhood prank...how funny he was...even nandini also shared her worry...her wants...her dream...

Mujhe Neend Aati Nahi Hai Akele,
Khwabon Mein Aya Karo,
Nahi Chal Sakunga Tumahre Bina Main,
Mera Tum Sahara Bano,
Ik Tumhein Chahne Ke Alawa,
Aur Kuch Humse Hoga Nahi

In this middle of roadside there r two beautiful soul...they r different...but tied by destiny...tied by this new unnamed relation...They both laughed together...cried together.
Now it's evening but this two were lost in their new found bond.

Sharing his secret,sorrow and grief manik feeling really happy...after so many day he is smiling...smiling for real...he couldn't thank enough to god for sending a person like nandini to him...thinking about these things manik came to his flat after seeing off nandini till her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do tell me how is it...hit the LIKE button and do COMMENTS...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by manancraze - 8 years ago
dpsdevuu thumbnail
NICE UPDATE

AMAZING😊

CONTINUE SOON

WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE

TAKE CARE

Edited by dpsdevuu - 8 years ago
rockstarlover thumbnail